Sell Out Sikh Leaders Dialogue With Modi

StarStriker

Guys check this out, im amazed and shocked by the level arse-lickin goin on here. This week, after the subsequent glorious result of the sarbat khalsa, sikhs have been attacked in the media (obviously hindu indian media), with outrageous and pathetic maligning articles. Pathetic things as such as, how 2 uk gurdwaras r now bomb-making factories and how sikhs have been receiving fundin by pakistani ISI to train in thailand. Now check out this h@rami kuttha SELLOUT soor da nasal fake sikh conservative mp, amandeep "singh" bhogal, who has just disgraced guru gobind singhs pagh, with the followin video. BTW, massive shout-out to jagsaw singh, who u may remember, called out this bandhar bhogal, for being a fake charlatan mp, who has not 1 sikh bone in his body. Last week this clown came on nihals show, and told every1, how badal and akali dal r a sikh party and how he was such a great servant of sikhs. Then these h@ramjadey wonder y we sikhs wont blindly vote these dhari/pagh walleh mps in for the sake of "sikh representation" in uk parliament. Give me tom watson, pat mcfadden and jeremy corbyn anyday!

Be prepared for this patheticly shocking video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyDZdZCqIHQ

Why is he trying to talk posh? Na koi gal samj aundi, chaj nal Bol Amandeep, you won't get more money with the fake accent.

He's been selected as a London-wide candidate for the Conservative party for the London Assembly elections.

He failed miserably in Upper Bann,( Northern Ireland) as a prospective parliamentary candidate for the Tories. He received less votes than "cannabis is safer than alcohol" party!!!!

Upper Bann Parliamentary constituency
DUP HOLD

Results
  • VOTES
  • SHARE %
  • + / - %
Democratic Unionist Party
, with candidate David Simpson
, have the following results:
  • 15,430 total votes taken.
  • 32.7% share of the total vote
  • -1.2% change in share of the votes
Ulster Unionist Party
, with candidate Jo-Anne Dobson
  • 13,166 total votes taken.
  • 27.9% share of the total vote
  • +2.2% change in share of the votes
Sinn Fein
, with candidate Catherine Seeley
  • 11,593 total votes taken.
  • 24.6% share of the total vote
  • -0.2% change in share of the votes
Social Democratic & Labour Party
, with candidate Dolores Kelly
  • 4,238total votes taken.
  • 9.0% share of the total vote
  • -3.8% change in share of the votes
Alliance Party
, with candidate Peter Lavery
  • 1,780 total votes taken.
  • 3.8% share of the total vote
  • +0.8% change in share of the votes
Cannabis Is Safer Than Alcohol
, with candidate Martin Kelly
  • 460total votes taken.
  • 1.0% share of the total vote
  • +1.0% change in share of the votes
Workers Party
, with candidate Damien Harte
  • 351total votes taken.
  • 0.7% share of the total vote
  • +0.7% change in share of the votes
Conservative
, with candidate Amandeep Bhogal
  • 201 total votes taken.
  • 0.4% share of the total vote
  • +0.4

Past, Present and Future.

On their own these are just words. But to you as Sikhs they should mean something. Something enough to awaken what it actually means to be a Sikh.

Present: Right at the front...in front of Modi, in the picture...well within brown nosing distance is Mohinder Singh, the president of the massive Soho Road Gurdwara in Birmingham.

Past: I stated right here on this forum how this man was selling us out to such an extent that evn the queen gave him an OBE honour in the name of selling out.

I told you how he had made is fortune by preying on the dignity of elderly, vulnerable people. Itold you how he calls himseld Dr' and thus gets on the front seat with Modi and honours from the queen because he is millionaiire. I told you how he is a miilionaire because he owns 4 elderly persons care homes. I told you how the Care Commission has given every care home he owns the poorest possible rating because....according to the Care Commission's official reports.......the 'dignity' and 'safety' of those vulnerable old folk has been blatantly violated. In other words, I told you how this 'great Sikh community elder and spokessman' is worse than a street drug dealer because he actually made is fortune and respect on the back of taking away the dignity of the people that deserve it the most : the vulnerable elderly.

Near Past: None of you in the midlands did anything. The son of a <banned word filter activated> was so surpirised you did nothng despite you now knowing what you do he got even braver.

Present: The son of a <banned word filter activated> was the front row....international headline.....Sikhs love Modi and India.....interational poster boy against everything we Siikhs have been fighting for.

Future: Apart from listeining to what I say about a man you all have stop and analyse why you were so unpadh that you couldn't, in advance, shame a besharm before he and his besharm colleagues cheapen and rubbish the Sikh struggle and thus the Sikh rights momentum that had been building the last few weeks. Here, on this website, I gave you enough details to send this man to the Courts and hopefully prison. I gave you all in-depth company record details about his unethical and perhaps illegal business dealings over the course of the last 10 years. None of you did <banned word filter activated> with what I armed you with.

Present : Son of a <banned word filter activated> got brave and is getting braver. Son of a <banned word filter activated> went on....the last 2 days....and became the public / international face of 'Sikhs that love India'.

Future: In future ae you all gonna simply lament the status quo or are you finally gonna analyse how your own ineptness, lazyness and un-padhness gave birth to the status quo. ?

On their own these are just words. But to you as Sikhs they should mean something. Something enough to awaken what it actually means to be a Sikh.

Present: Right at the front...in front of Modi, in the picture...well within brown nosing distance is Mohinder Singh, the president of the massive Soho Road Gurdwara in Birmingham.

Past: I stated right here on this forum how this man was selling us out to such an extent that evn the queen gave him an OBE honour in the name of selling out.

I told you how he had made is fortune by preying on the dignity of elderly, vulnerable people. Itold you how he calls himseld Dr' and thus gets on the front seat with Modi and honours from the queen because he is millionaiire. I told you how he is a miilionaire because he owns 4 elderly persons care homes. I told you how the Care Commission has given every care home he owns the poorest possible rating because....according to the Care Commission's official reports.......the 'dignity' and 'safety' of those vulnerable old folk has been blatantly violated. In other words, I told you how this 'great Sikh community elder and spokessman' is worse than a street drug dealer because he actually made is fortune and respect on the back of taking away the dignity of the people that deserve it the most : the vulnerable elderly.

Near Past: None of you in the midlands did anything. The son of a <banned word filter activated> was so surpirised you did nothng despite you now knowing what you do he got even braver.

Present: The son of a <banned word filter activated> was the front row....international headline.....Sikhs love Modi and India.....interational poster boy against everything we Siikhs have been fighting for.

Future: Apart from listeining to what I say about a man you all have stop and analyse why you were so unpadh that you couldn't, in advance, shame a besharm before he and his besharm colleagues cheapen and rubbish the Sikh struggle and thus the Sikh rights momentum that had been building the last few weeks. Here, on this website, I gave you enough details to send this man to the Courts and hopefully prison. I gave you all in-depth company record details about his unethical and perhaps illegal business dealings over the course of the last 10 years. None of you did <banned word filter activated> with what I armed you with.

Present : Son of a <banned word filter activated> got brave and is getting braver. Son of a <banned word filter activated> went on....the last 2 days....and became the public / international face of 'Sikhs that love India'.

Future: In future ae you all gonna simply lament the status quo or are you finally gonna analyse how your own ineptness, lazyness and un-padhness gave birth to the status quo. ?

Don't hold back now, i take it you don't like him very much then.....

Sikh Federation UK - SFUK

22 hrs ·

CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE MAKES FABRICATED & ABSURD CLAIMS WITH OFFENSIVE REMARKS AGAINST PEACEFUL UK SIKHS - LEGAL ACTION MAY FOLLOW

Its shameful and embarrassing on the Conservative Party and all Sikhs linked to the Tories that such an ignorant badly informed candidate and member is spreading fabricated bogus propaganda on behalf of the Indian Government, highlighting more evidence of Indias political influence over the UK Government.

The UK Sikh community demand Mr Amandeep Boghal to publicly present any evidence he has to validate and substantiate these absurd and offensive claims, or make a public apology and denounce these claims. It is highly likely Mr Bhogal may face legal challenge about his TV interview in which he claims and calls for Government actions on a falsely alleged rise in Sikh radicalisation and extremism and disgraceful links to Pakistan Intelligence Agencies.

All this propaganda is a 30yr old tactic employed by Indian Authorities in the 80s & 90s to defame the honest name and reputation of religious Sikh community in India and in the diaspora. Its being used again in an attempt to discredit the active and legitimate protests against PM Modis UK visit. The 30yr rule and release of UK government archived documents now prove that the UK government were complicit in mistreating & discriminating Sikhs at the request of the Indian PM in the 80s and beyond. We hope that the current UK Government are not so naive and see through this fabrication of lies and fiction and defend the legal rights and protect the respect for Human Rights we have in this country. Instead push back to the Indian Authorities to clean up their own act in this regard.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=911007175654169&id=440939405994284

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyDZdZCqIHQ

The membership and credentials of everyone in so called Sikh organisations on the UK needs to be checked and analysed.

Otherwise we may inadvertenly placed in senior management positions anti-panthic gaddar masands. These people then go on to "campaign and lobby" on the behalf of UK Sikhs, claiming they are representives of the UK Sikhs.

Just like SGPC is infiltrated by masands in India. Uk sikh organisations are also infiltrated.

One 'past' you missed is how he along with other Kar Seva Babey was complicit in replacing the Gold Panels from Harmandhir Sahib, with somewhat cheaper gold, and I wonder what happened to the original panels?? These babey have destroyed almost all historical references from ithaasic gurdwarey. Nishkam Sevak Jatha have always been against a separate homeland and vehemently oppose any violence, ie the Kharkoo Lehar. The only person in their past who had some Anakh was Giani Amolak Singh Ji and that too in the early days after the attack on Harmandhir Sahib.