Ex. Jathedar Jasbir Singh Rode

Of course you don't get my question, because I feel that you really do not know the ins and outs of this era of Sikh politics.

Who wrote the "Puran Azadi" statement?

Who made the 180 degree turn?

Who became the scapegoat?

Who benefitted from it most?

These are all questions you need to know the answers to understand this.

Please provide the answers as well. Since u just mock our answers with more questions. Or where to find the answers.

Of course you don't get my question, because I feel that you really do not know the ins and outs of this era of Sikh politics.

Who wrote the "Puran Azadi" statement?

Who made the 180 degree turn?

Who became the scapegoat?

Who benefitted from it most?

These are all questions you need to know the answers to understand this.

No, dont know who wrote it. But I know a few other big names, some even mentioned in here, didnt want Khalistan declared.

But if you know all these ins and outs, please do tell us.

Only if you were a CBI agent yourself?

Are you a CBI agent, or do you support them, that you feel you need to protect their identitiies?

Aren't these CBI-wallah the ones who have harmed the Panth a lot?

So why do you feel you need to protect their identities?

Expose them, or are you afraid of exposing yourself?

This CBI agent laughs at anything. Always had my suspicions about this agent from nz.

I have named 2 CBI agents in this thread. There are plenty of others.

No, I am not a CBI agent. I find it disrespectful that you're calling a couple of posters CBI allegations. These are startling allegations to make against posters on this message board.

Yes, let me provide you details of CBI agents on the internet.

That wouldn't be very smart of me, now would it?

I have named 2 CBI agents in this thread. There are plenty of others.

No, I am not a CBI agent. I find it disrespectful that you're calling a couple of posters CBI allegations. These are startling allegations to make against posters on this message board.

So it's not smart to reveal CBI agents' details on the internet, but its ok to name 2 people you beleive to be agents?

Why are you upset about about me calling 2 posters CBI agents? Why is it different to you calling others agents?

Why have you made startling allegations against the two people you revealed as agents?

Also Jasbir Singh Rode is credited/blamed for telling Sikhs to boycott elections which led to beanta winning on 10%...

Please provide the answers as well. Since u just mock our answers with more questions. Or where to find the answers.

The first statement was written by you wasn't it?

Why write something that you have no idea of in the first place?

And then ask for answers?

And BTW, i'm not mocking, I just wanted to see whether you could back your statement up, so I asked the questions.

Also Jasbir Singh Rode is credited/blamed for telling Sikhs to boycott elections which led to beanta winning on 10%...

And BTW, i'm not mocking, I just wanted to see whether you could back your statement up, so I asked the questions.

So it's not smart to reveal CBI agents' details on the internet, but its ok to name 2 people you beleive to be agents?

Why are you upset about about me calling 2 posters CBI agents? Why is it different to you calling others agents?

Why have you made startling allegations against the two people you revealed as agents?

Ah, so you're a follower of Harnam Dhumma?

Thanks for exposing yourself. Now I know I can ignore your posts.

I said he is credited for the boycotts, not that i consider him the person who did it. Also all my knowledge of indian pokitics comes from my family. As they were there during the 80s they should know, right? However, theres conflicting views. My dad blames simranjit singh maan for the boycotts and still hasnt forgiven him for it. While my nanaji blames Jasbir singh rode. He says he was the akal takhat jathedaar at the time. At first, i couldnt believe it, but when ppl starting saying that he was known to do alot of other bad things, i thought its possible. Especially since santji himself told about how one of his brothers wouldnt even let him take some pathe for the majha...

Yes all of the above is hearsay and based on assumptions, thats why i asked for more info and where else i could learn more...

Ah, so you're a follower of Harnam Dhumma?

Thanks for exposing yourself. Now I know I can ignore your posts.

Don't worry about who I do or don't follow, worry about you being a hypocrit.

Also all my knowledge of indian pokitics comes from my family. As they were there during the 80s they should know, right?

Wrong.