Gelatin In Yogurt

I'm amritdharee I do nitnem ever day at 4 am then go to the Gurdwara then come back home and get ready and go to work and provide for my wife and kid

On weekends I do Santhya japji sahib do roul and learn keertan aswell as attend evening Saadh sangat

Now I must confess .... I've eaten a Mars bar

Oh for Gods sake grow up

for all that paat you didn't get much sabar and shaanti ...if you know Mars contains eggs and you eat it even so that is wilfully going against panj piarey's advice however if the same Mars is eaten in ignorance and the mistake is realised do Ardas is Panj's advice and not repeat . SOunds like you are dismissive of people's wishes to follow Guru Nanak Dev ji's advice and not do something that they will regret later ... hope not the case but shame if it is

Guest Jacfsing2

for all that paat you didn't get much sabar and shaanti ...if you know Mars contains eggs and you eat it even so that is wilfully going against panj piarey's advice however if the same Mars is eaten in ignorance and the mistake is realised do Ardas is Panj's advice and not repeat . SOunds like you are dismissive of people's wishes to follow Guru Nanak Dev ji's advice and not do something that they will regret later ... hope not the case but shame if it is

What are "Mars"? I tried looking it up but all I found was the planet a little further away from the sun from earth.

What are "Mars"? I tried looking it up but all I found was the planet a little further away from the sun from earth.

they are a variety of chocolate candy bars which have a mousse like filling(eggs , possibly gelatin to stabilise long time since I saw the ingredients panel) along with caramel very popular in UK...I think they have it in US too... actually US company production started in Slough, UK 1932

http://www.englishteastore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/6/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/c/fcnd_mar_mar_-00_mars-bar-2014.jpg

Guest Jacfsing2

they are a variety of chocolate candy bars which have a mousse like filling(eggs , possibly gelatin to stabilise long time since I saw the ingredients panel) along with caramel very popular in UK...I think they have it in US too... actually US company production started in Slough, UK 1932

http://www.englishteastore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/6/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/c/fcnd_mar_mar_-00_mars-bar-2014.jpg

Thanks, (I don't eat much candy, but I did see this type of candy before)

I'm amritdharee I do nitnem ever day at 4 am then go to the Gurdwara then come back home and get ready and go to work and provide for my wife and kid

On weekends I do Santhya japji sahib do roul and learn keertan aswell as attend evening Saadh sangat

Now I must confess .... I've eaten a Mars bar

Oh for Gods sake grow up

No need to tell everyone what your daily routine is.

But now we know. we have to ask ourselves, if someone Amritdhari consumes gelatin/maas wilfully but is pakka Nitnemi, Amrit Vela, Seva etc and on the other hand we have a Sikh who has also taken Amrit, strictly observes outer rehat and dietary bibek but spiritually is on the opposite scale, who is the better person? Neither is not the answer.

I think I have an idea who will go further spiritually and maybe eventually decide to give up whatever is necessary to progress further.

Guest Jacfsing2

But now we know. we have to ask ourselves, if someone Amritdhari consumes gelatin/maas wilfully but is pakka Nitnemi, Amrit Vela, Seva etc and on the other hand we have a Sikh who has also taken Amrit, strictly observes outer rehat and dietary bibek but spiritually is on the opposite scale, who is the better person? Neither is not the answer.

I think I have an idea who will go further spiritually and maybe eventually decide to give up whatever is necessary to progress further.

I'm going guess here on your answer, the first one. Both also had different Karma all their lives which could also play a part. (I don't know much)

There's one thing missing here in both scenarios, which is: Devotion, Sharda.