Gelatin In Yogurt

no body understood the mystery behind my last post...my point is we are being idiotic OMG yogurts got gelatin in....ive eaten a cadbury sweet

sheer stupidity whats needded is to improve your jeevan, just touching the mic with the hazuriya, doing all these pakhand but no jeevan

Would not go so far as saying idiotic, all depends on how they are influenced and type of Sangat they keep. In Punjab one who does kheti bari and even in general, their concept of jhoot, roti beti dha saanj is completely different to the sanitised version in the West kept by bibekis.

Additionally when they go to the Doctor, they don't ask if the tablets they are consuming contains gelatin as a binding agent or alcohol in the cough medicine. They follow what they think is common sense and bibeki Singh's would argue otherwise. What you see as pakhand, the latter see as Rehat and many of them are solid where jeevan is concerned.

no body understood the mystery behind my last post...my point is we are being idiotic OMG yogurts got gelatin in....ive eaten a cadbury sweet

sheer stupidity whats needded is to improve your jeevan, just touching the mic with the hazuriya, doing all these pakhand but no jeevan

Veer ji I did give you the benefit of the doubt but you come across impatient with others level ...ultimately we ALL will get there but only according to our karams and kirpa of Waheguru ji , there is zero point to be like that it will only drag you away from peace . Yes I know what you mean, and we all wish our folks and friends would realise what Guru ji is saying but that takes ardas and parchaar not criticism alone

On the topic of food products, are Amritdhari's allowed to eat chewing gum? I know loads that do.. But i've also heard your not allowed..

Chewing gum doesn't really benefit one of anything.

Try mints instead, if you want it for the minty taste alone.

"Some problems of chewing gum:

- can give jaw problems with excessive chewing

- artificial sweeteners

- can cause headaches, tightening muscles

- other fake ingredients

- only masks bad breath, doesn't get rid of it

- stimulates saliva, thus hinders metabolism

- tummy aches. "

http://www.thankyourbody.com/chewing-gum-is-bad/

Also many contain sorbitol and aspartame, which is not good for health.

I find people that chew gum, do it as a stress reliever or as a method of relaxation. One could try other stress relieving or anxiety related methods, or have apples/pears instead.