Must Read

stingers12

She's got an 85% success rate, this could be one of the 15% she might just get wrong.

probably due for an aberration...i can't see caliphate by that date because that would make karninama and rajnama wrong ...however i agree that there will be major depopulation of the world via hidden sterilisation via mandatory vaccination schedule (look up polysorbate 80 and infertlity; tetanus vaccine and sterlisation) polysorbate 80 is in flu shots being forced on all working peeps in public service jobs in USA and hey are pushing for mandatory jabs in europe too. South America and African countries are very wary of free jabs from WHO as these are the main vehicles of these drugs

Guest Jacfsing2

probably due for an aberration...i can't see caliphate by that date because that would make karninama and rajnama wrong ...however i agree that there will be major depopulation of the world via hidden sterilisation via mandatory vaccination schedule (look up polysorbate 80 and infertlity; tetanus vaccine and sterlisation) polysorbate 80 is in flu shots being forced on all working peeps in public service jobs in USA and hey are pushing for mandatory jabs in europe too. South America and African countries are very wary of free jabs from WHO as these are the main vehicles of these drugs

She won't say Khalsa will rule, in the same way Hindus will say their books proclaim Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji as the Savior of not only this era but all eras.