The Gurdian Report 13 Pakistani Men Who Raped A Girl

Hammertime007

Did America not leave Iraq? When we were allies with Iraq and Saddam Hussein knew his place, we protected him from the Islamic nation of Iran, (which was strict Sharia).

Bro the west TROOPS/military presence left, but not influence, via maliki, the placed chamcha govt.

Also the 10yr iran/iraq war was backed by the west via proxy, to try and gain control of the oil/resources frm iran, which they freely had use of, under the rule of the chamcha pahlavi shah. Btw, the chemical weapons used on the kurdish in the north, was provided by who.......the west.

Since your stuck to the same i-d-i-o-t-i-c responses this will be my last reply to you.

Same idiotic responses? U mean telling u how it is? Chalo koi ni, nice conversing......

If u dont believe theirs some behind the curtain shadow politics going on in the US u r living under a rock.... USA is practically run by corporations, and the powers that be have been known to indulge in the occult. The illuminati is just stories we used to talk about in high school days however I am fully convinced there r minor truths to these things.

And why are Brits still letting the pakis get away with this crap

I'll tell you my take on this, brother

In Britain, the class system is still alive and kicking. By and large, the non-Asian victims of these brand of crimes are on the lowest rung of the social ladder; what use to be the white 'working classes' before they stopped working and became largely dependent on welfare (for reasons occasionally beyond their control such as government policies, I.E. loss of jobs and prosperity in areas that were hubs of industry before various social and economic upheavals) and became an almost feral underclass that the upwardly mobile (and selfish) middle class and ruling upper classes turn their noses up at.

The white man belonging to these middle classes and upper classes likes to pretend their brethren in these disadvantaged areas doesn't exist, and that all problems these people encounter are of their own doing. In effect, it's basically a mentality of, "You're on your own."

Once you get immigrant communities moving into these same areas, in this case Pakistanis, and observing these girls from broken homes have no protection from their families, and realising how strongly a sense of uncaring ambivalence pervades the authorities such as social services, etc, they take advantage of the situation, because they know the white man in-charge has largely given up on these people. They're easy pickings.

Generally, that's how things have reached this level of bad. As much as we should never absolve the Pakistanis for their depravity, the truth is the ruling and aspirational whites have hung out to dry a significant section of their own people for decades. When a society is fractured along those lines, you will inevitably encourage vultures such as these Pakistani sex gangs to isolate and feast on the stragglers who've been betrayed by their own.

And the whites have the audacity to lecture South Asians on their proclivity for the caste system! They should look closely at their own streets and realise how they've sold out entire generations of whites for their own greed and self-interest.

I think you're spot on here.

The next question is: "How did the Sikh community somehow end up with their girls being pretty much ranked as low as these feral, underclass white girls?"

In Britain, the class system is still alive and kicking. By and large, the non-Asian victims of these brand of crimes are on the lowest rung of the social ladder; what use to be the white 'working classes' before they stopped working and became largely dependent on welfare (for reasons occasionally beyond their control such as government policies, I.E. loss of jobs and prosperity in areas that were hubs of industry before various social and economic upheavals) and became an almost feral underclass that the upwardly mobile (and selfish) middle class and ruling upper classes turn their noses up at.

The white man belonging to these middle classes and upper classes likes to pretend their brethren in these disadvantaged areas doesn't exist, and that all problems these people encounter are of their own doing. In effect, it's basically a mentality of, "You're on your own."

Once you get immigrant communities moving into these same areas, in this case Pakistanis, and observing these girls from broken homes have no protection from their families, and realising how strongly a sense of uncaring ambivalence pervades the authorities such as social services, etc, they take advantage of the situation, because they know the white man in-charge has largely given up on these people. They're easy pickings.

Generally, that's how things have reached this level of bad. As much as we should never absolve the Pakistanis for their depravity, the truth is the ruling and aspirational whites have hung out to dry a significant section of their own people for decades. When a society is fractured along those lines, you will inevitably encourage vultures such as these Pakistani sex gangs to isolate and feast on the stragglers who've been betrayed by their own.

And the whites have the audacity to lecture South Asians on their proclivity for the caste system! They should look closely at their own streets and realise how they've sold out entire generations of whites for their own greed and self-interest.

Superb post!

I think you're spot on here.

The next question is: "How did the Sikh community somehow end up with their girls being pretty much ranked as low as these feral, underclass white girls?"

In brief, most of that is self-inflicted on our part IMO. There's also an aspect of meddling on the part of the white establishment; firstly, by recruiting "agents" from within our people to sow discord and forcibly challenge and attack accepted cultural narratives and norms that are positive and are seen as attributes that makes us difficult to mold, and secondly, a gradual psychological malaise that everyone is being exposed to in the west, whereby people are being mentally broken down on many fronts. Popular culture is playing a huge part in this process. Don't get me wrong, this recruitment I've mentioned isn't some kind of insidious selection process in a darkened room, because that simply doesn't work as it's in the realms of Ian Fleming-esque fantasy, lol. Those who are working against their own are doing so because they believe it is the right thing to do, AND as a way of furthering their own lives in terms of careers, etc.

The simplistic answer many will offer is: "We ain't religious any more" and whilst there is an undoubted element of that which may have contributed to this problem, the true and complete answer is much more complex.

Ironically, and this is my personal thought on the issue, a pure religious and spiritual existence, devoid of excessive dogma and hollow ritual, is the only way to identify AND then reverse the deceptions being heaped upon us. But that requires an incredible amount of introspection and thought that many just aren't prepared for.

^ Thats pretty much everything Bob Dylan says in his epic 'Pawn in their Game'. The poor white remains....a kaboose in the rich white's game. He's taught in his schools. That history's with him. To never think straight. About the true shape that he's in. He's told not to complain. You're better than the blacks. You've been born with white skin.

Interesting facet about the great unwashed british working class though...who, essentially, are the true and most common face of white British people.Throughout history so many international ideas actually started off life as a way of changing things in England. i.e doing something for the benfit of the working class whites in England. Karl Marx of course wrote his communist manifesto in London for the conditions in England but it was other countries that had that revolution instead. Tom Paine etc actually wrote the blueprint for freedom from royal rule for the English but of course it was in the end the colonists in the colony of America who took Tom Paine's ideas and had a revolution instead. Meanwhile, things have stayed the same way in England, in terms of the class structure and the true sorry state of the majority of whites.

But.....I have another way of looking at this.....my own theory if you like. My theory is that the white British are by nature of extremely low stock compared to whites of other european countries. I think this because essentially, wherever in the world the white English have emigrated and made their home, their nature stays with them generations later. Lets take America for example. Only a very small percentage of white Americans have English blood, by far most of them are of German and Scandanavian blood as well as some Irish etc, although German ancestory is the one that easily dominates. In contrast, the English still exist in America and they are essentially the poor white trash of the south. The hillbillys...the trailer trash. Almost all of them are of English ancestory and so you do get the impression that the English have very low quality genes in comparison with other northern Europeans. Of course wherever the English go the class system follows and thats the same in America where the most of the Engish are the very poorest of American whites while the small minority of English upper class (the episcopoleans - Anglicans) such as George Bush etc are America's very richest.

But that requires an incredible amount of introspection and thought that many just aren't prepared for.

What about the idea of them simply not being mentally equipped to do so? Variance is a fact of nature. A significant part of our behaviour stems from biological factors relating to neurological characteristics - if the ability for reflection and self-critique are influenced by the biological make up of our brain, and intelligence varies within a community - how can we expect everyone (or even most of us) to be able to do this thing, which is essentially higher order thinking?

What about the idea of them simply not being mentally equipped to do so? Variance is a fact of nature. A significant part of our behaviour stems from biological factors relating to neurological characteristics - if the ability for reflection and self-critique are influenced by the biological make up of our brain, and intelligence varies within a community - how can we expect everyone (or even most of us) to be able to do this thing, which is essentially higher order thinking?

Lack of self-critique and introspection could be more due to cultural factors.