Hmmm...5 Leaves For Shaheedi Degh - Marijuana Or Not?

ms514

• 200,000 of them high as a kite pretending to be battle ready. But you tell me how a man with any cannabis in his body system could possibly partake in the Sikh art of warfare which requires 100% control of the senses, time awareness and hand-eye co-ordination ?

By any stretch of the imagination that is a massive generalisation.

Like ms514 I also studied a Life Science Degree, a half unit was the fascinating world of Toxins. A famous quote from Paracelsus applies to toxins as well as drugs '"All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes a thing not a poison." This is often condensed to: "The dose makes the poison" or in Latin "Sola dosis facit venenum". So anything ingested in the right quantity can be a poison or harmful.

Those who abuse cannabis are not looked upon favourably and there are videos by Nihangs that denounce their behaviour, including the one I posted earlier. From a demographical point of view I cannot say how many are nashaee.

I very much doubt getting high helps you in any battles. I've never heard of any martial arts promoting drug use. Then again that movie 'Drunken Master' comes to mind. LOL!

The only time I've heard of military using any kind of drugs were those Japanese kamikaze pilots during WWII partaking in some kind of tea ceremony where it was reported that the tea was laced with some powerful drug. Thus giving courage to those pilots to commit suicide on the battle field.

You married a Brasilian? I bet Avocados, Kaleh channeh and Acai is very popular in your household. ☺

actually after 20 plus years his tastes are totally changed : he hankers after dhal sabji , basmati rice, aloo parantha , can't eat without his achar now ... yep we do pasta , Black beans and rice etc ...but he's definitely desi at heart, his hajma cannot go back to long term withdrawal of spice ...

Guys I could post the list of symptoms that I would use to prescribed cannibis indica to my patients homeopathically if you would like that gives the poisoning picture , acute disease states and also includes chronic disease effects which would respond , just give me the nod.

Guys I could post the list of symptoms that I would use to prescribed cannibis indica to my patients

Well now, this thread pretty much sums up the dire straits that the young 'Gursikhs' of the UK are in and pretty much sums up why many non-religious Sikhs in the UK see the 'amritdharis' as immoral and morally corrupt. It shows how all we fathers and mothers need to keep our children well away from a very large proportion of those in the UK wearing the garb of our Guru, dressing like him, pretending to be like him, but with all the morals and ethics of a common criminal from the council estate.

The thread has shown how an extremely large percentage are drug takers. Now, as the above proves, we have our fair share of dealers and pushers amongst them too.

Immoral, low down filthy dirty morally bankrupt scum, every last one of them. All you good Sikhs....you true Sikhs... need to ensure you keep your children well away from their toxic presence.

None of it should be all that surprising to anyone though.....I mean we had enough pieces of the jigsaw to make a clear picture. Take the above for example: As a teenage girl she ran off with her black brazilian boyfriend so should we really be all that surprised to find out now that she's also a bit of a massive fan of the ganga.......is partial to the weed. Happy days for her of course because in the present kaljug environment both her and her man can enjoy their beloved marijuana actually in the name of 'Sikhi'.

Just be careful of who that man or woman wearing a dastar and kirpan sitting next to you in the Gurdwara really is. As this thread has demonstrated, an extremely large proportion of them are filthy druggie scum from filthy druggie families.

Well now, this thread pretty much sums up the dire straits that the young 'Gursikhs' of the UK are in and pretty much sums up why many non-religious Sikhs in the UK see the 'amritdharis' as immoral and morally corrupt. It shows how all we fathers and mothers need to keep our children well away from a very large proportion of those in the UK wearing the garb of our Guru, dressing like him, pretending to be like him, but with all the morals and ethics of a common criminal from the council estate.

The thread has shown how an extremely large percentage are drug takers. Now, as the above proves, we have our fair share of dealers and pushers amongst them too.

Immoral, low down filthy dirty morally bankrupt scum, every last one of them. All you good Sikhs....you true Sikhs... need to ensure you keep your children well away from their toxic presence.

None of it should be all that surprising to anyone though.....I mean we had enough pieces of the jigsaw to make a clear picture. Take the above for example: As a teenage girl she ran off with her black brazilian boyfriend so should we really be all that surprised to find out now that she's also a bit of a massive fan of the ganga.......is partial to the weed. Happy days for her of course because in the present kaljug environment both her and her man can enjoy their beloved marijuana actually in the name of 'Sikhi'.

Just be careful of who that man or woman wearing a dastar and kirpan sitting next to you in the Gurdwara really is. As this thread has demonstrated, an extremely large proportion of them are filthy druggie scum from filthy druggie families.

1.he is not black, and even if he was what is it to a sikh of the Guru ???

2. no one ran anywhere, we have been married with Guru ji's blessing for over 20 years and our Kids are in sikhi.

3. homeopathic remedies have nano sized particulates of the original poison, mineral, plant material within it

4. you are seriously off target and frankly Waheguru should give you some sumat to not speak ill of others you know jack about .

5. Just because you incapable of lifting your head out of the gutter don't believe all people think like you, I treat people with what works according to strict principles of observation of the patient and their stated needs . I have with Waheguru ji's kirpa been able to help people who have been sidelined by docs as they couldn't get a magic pill to sort out their ills . If I was a drug pusher I would be no better than you , as I would be spreading dis-ease amongst humanity.

1.he is not black, and even if he was what is it to a sikh of the Guru ???

2. no one ran anywhere, we have been married with Guru ji's blessing for over 20 years and our Kids are in sikhi.

3. homeopathic remedies have nano sized particulates of the original poison, mineral, plant material within it

4. you are seriously off target and frankly Waheguru should give you some sumat to not speak ill of others you know jack about .

5. Just because you incapable of lifting your head out of the gutter don't believe all people think like you, I treat people with what works according to strict principles of observation of the patient and their stated needs . I have with Waheguru ji's kirpa been able to help people who have been sidelined by docs as they couldn't get a magic pill to sort out their ills . If I was a drug pusher I would be no better than you , as I would be spreading dis-ease amongst humanity.

Jagsaw thinks he knows it all. He isn't an open minded person at all. Don't take his words to heart.

Guest Jacfsing2

@Jagsaw, this is a new low, insulting someone personally especially if they haven't done anything to you is just messed-up. Are you really anyone to judge anyone?

I study Materia Medicas , detailed descriptions, medicinal substances , poisoning data, folklore, traditional herbal uses, observed proving symptoms this creates a profile which homeopath's map symptoms of an individual patient to . Materia medica (English: medical material/substance) is a Latin medical term for the body of collected knowledge about the therapeutic properties of any substance used for healing (i.e., medicines).

There are over 3000 seperate medicines in the homeopathic pharmacopeia and Cannibis Indica is one. There are many different Materia medica books and often I have to cross reference to get a fuller picture . A patient can have some symptoms or many , on different levels of existence , emotional, mental, physical .Cannabis Indica has a skew towards mental symptoms :

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/cann-i.htm

http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Cann-i

lectures by respected homeopaths of the past :

http://hpathy.com/e-books/lectures-on-homeopathic-materia-medica/cannabis-indica/

from my perspective I can see battleweary -ptsd stricken people using it to get respite and sleep and freedom from overexcited nervous system and pain