Who Is Responsible For The Hate Towards Dasam Granth?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jae ham ko paramaesar ouchar hai | thae sabh narak kundd mehi par hai | Translation:- “Those who call me God, will fall into the pit of hell. This vaak of maharaj should be seen as scolding of our f

I think the hate actually has its antecedents from the colonial period. That's when you start getting the movement to distance SIkhs from anything remotely considered Hindu (which I think it would be

Anology: A tree consists of roots, bark, branches, leaves and flowers. Each of these exist as a feature of the tree and anyone of these do NOT describe being the tree itself. Likewise, Waheguru ji a

Posted Images

I am surprised that you are not aware of tejja bhasaur.please read here

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Babu_Teja_Singh

Can you clarify yourself what you write in second para if I was a Hinsu ------------.

Why a repressive govt of Indira Gandhi and her son would like to attack Dasam granth sahib ? Answer is simple as after 1984 they wanted to divide and weaken Sikhs

I'm sorry, I really don't know much about DG Ji other then there is a lot of controversy on it.

Why would the Indian government attack the DG Ji when it is the best source for drawing parallels between Sikhism and Hinduism? That does not make logical sense. By drawing parallels the Hindus can finally lay claim that Sikhism is a sect of Hinduism.

As it is Sikhism is not recognized by the GOI as a separate and distinct religion. Using DG Ji to claim Sikhism is Hinduism, the GOI can pry open the seats of power that controls Sikhism. First would be legislation created to open the election of Jathedars to Hindus as well. That will be the beginning of the end.

The best way to kill your enemy is from within and not outward attacks. Outwards attacks only bolsters your enemy to further unite against you.

A character named Quantavius has become a huge troll. Stop feeding it.

Quantavius, take this as a warning. You were successful in sneaking through many barriers but now you are caught red handed. Don't question the authenticity of Dasam granth and draw parallels with other faiths. People on here are wise enough to understand what you are up to.

• Like 2

If you do not know about DG then why are you claiming that it draws parallel between Hinduism and sikhism and because of DG Hindus can claim sikhism as a sect

of Hinduism.

You do not make any sense. For your information if there is any granth that condemns Brahminism in entirety it is Sri Dasam Granth sahib.Please sit back and read from Dasam Granth

ਆਦਿ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਕਹਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਕਿਮ ਦੇਵਕਿ ਕੇ ਜਠਰੰਤਰ ਆਯੋ ॥ ਤਾਤ ਨ ਮਾਤ ਕਹੈ ਜਿਹ ਕੋ ਤਿਹ ਕਯੋਂ ਬਸੁਦੇਵਹਿ ਬਾਪੁ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥੧੪॥

आदि अजोनि कहाइ कहो किम देवकि के जठरंतर आयो ॥ तात न मात कहै जिह को तिह कयों बसुदेवहि बापु कहायो ॥१४॥

He is said to be unborn and beginningless, then how did he come into the womb of Devaki ? He , who is considered without any father or mother, then why did he cause Vasudev to be called his father?14.

Sri Dasam Granth sahib

ਜੌ ਕਹੌ ਰਾਮ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਅਜੈ ਅਤਿ ਕਾਹੇ ਕੌ ਕੌਸ਼ਲ ਕੁੱਖ ਜਯੋ ਜੂ ॥ ਕਾਲ ਹੂੰ ਕਾਲ ਕਹੈ ਜਿਹਿ ਕੌ ਕਿਹਿ ਕਾਰਣ ਕਾਲ ਤੇ ਦੀਨ ਭਯੋ ਜੂ ॥

जौ कहौ राम अजोनि अजै अति काहे कौ कौशल कु्ख जयो जू ॥ काल हूं काल कहै जिहि कौ किहि कारण काल ते दीन भयो जू ॥

If we consider Ram, the Lord as Unborn, then how did he take brith from the womb of Kaushalya ? He, who is said to be the KAL (destroyer) of KAL (death), then why did none become subjugated himself before KAL?

Guru Gobind singh ji in Sri Dasam Granth sahib

The DG Ji is far more then what you have quoted.

In this very forum, we have one poster who justifies Hindu practices by quoting the DG Ji. I sometimes wonder if that poster is a Hindu or a Sikh.

• Downvote 1

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Those lines confuse me a bit, because our Sri Guru Sahib jis are also indistinguishable from Sri Paramatma Sahib ji to myself, and their body allegedly was born from a mother and father who were humans as well..? So maybe the translation actually means that God is not exclusive to being "born" in just those scenarios, and that God is actually everywhere including there aka God was actually never born just exclusively as that scenario? Especially since we believe in Advaita.

Those who equate Krishna or Raam to any of the ten Gurus or hold them to the same high seat are trying to spread the worship of the dead. Krishna indulged in maya. Show me where any of the Gurus who fell into Maya? Krishna took on maya as his identity? Both Sri Guru Granth sahib ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji present this reality. Show me where in Gurbani it says the Gurus took on maya as their identity? The Gurus said Vaheguru you are my father and mother. And Krishna says Vasudev is my father which shows he was stuck in maya and couldn't see the forest for the trees.

• Like 1

Krishan ji were the duaper yug avtar and were full fledged with 16 skills by Akaalpurkh ji. He, like other avtaars asked his followers to see him as Paarbrahm Parmeshr. Guru Sahibs , although sarb kla (all skills) samrath and one with the Lord, always preached being humble servant of Him and do pooja of Akaalpurkh.

• Like 1

The DG Ji is far more then what you have quoted.

In this very forum, we have one poster who justifies Hindu practices by quoting the DG Ji. I sometimes wonder if that poster is a Hindu or a Sikh.

Stop going after posters as these are not in Sri Dasam granth sahib. Focus on the content.

• Like 2
It stemmed from how Sikhi was looked at. When the colonials came they looked at it through their western eyes. Their framework for education and research is structured was structured to this.

There was also a LOT of projection. They started to imagine Sikhs and Sikhi as they would have liked it, according to their own biases and values - and even more so according to their own economic and colonialist agenda. They found that they could easily mould a lot of Sikhs to their own purposes. And did.

• Like 1