If David Icke had kept the Jesus / lizard people stuff to himself, I think he'd be taken a lot more seriously than he is. Unfortunately, he seems to be a figure of ridicule, but to his credit, he has predicted - not through clairvoyance but a genuine understanding of geo-politics and economics - much of the events that have occurred in the past 15 years. He has been pretty spot on most of the time.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All these subliminal sexual images can be easily accounted for by simpler explanations, like poorly executed drawing/animation [the ‘boner’ of that priest in the Little Mermaid is actually his knobbly

1 - If there was truly some cosmic conspiracy involving demonic aliens which threatened the whole of God's creation, why does our antarjaami Guru Maharaj not make a single mention of it in their Bani,

Actually these satanic alien 'theories' are very different from ,say, the theory of evolution by natural selection. Mainly because they aren't actually theories, but hypotheses. A hypothesis is nothin

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! This is Christian propaganda, the entire video is filled with lies, (such as this i-d-i-o-t called Jesus the messiah). My Guru says this:Jab lag khalsa rahe niara, tub lug tej dio maen saara

Jab eh gahe bipran ki reet,, maen na karo in ki parteet. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

skip the packaging look at the content , these have been found to be true and edited afterwards to remove , but think about it all the 'princesses' are supposed be eighteen yet look/sound like preteens and their heroes are always men in late twenties early thirties why? Why in Frozen is the younger sister who must be less than sixteen when the kingdom's gates are opened (since her older sister looked like a five six year old when she nearly killed her) on her older sister's eighteenth birthday being wooed by a guy who is way older ?. Why are all disney serials filled with girls who are desperate to catch that guy's eye and get a kiss ? I refuse to buy barbies, monster high or any of that shite , when she asked to dress up for international book day I dressed her up as Astrid the viking dragon rider rather than sappy helpless disney princesses . She has Warrior Princess series of books and she prefers warriors to wimps hands down. But there are so few positive roles in books or film apart from apneean SInghnian.

And there is a definite trend in slapperwear for kids , that's why I am extra careful about slogans images

• Like 1

most architects and structural engineers KNOW it was a controlled demolition using thermiye

Pretty much everyone thinks a couple of terrorists flew a plane into each wtc tower and they collapsed as a result- which is what actually happened. You wouldn't need thermite. (Side note: why would anyone purposefully destroy the twin towers? Who would?) And even if you did use thermite, you would need to store tens of thousands of pounds of thermite inside an internationally famous trade building.

Pretty much everyone thinks a couple of terrorists flew a plane into each wtc tower and they collapsed as a result- which is what actually happened. You wouldn't need thermite. (Side note: why would anyone purposefully destroy the twin towers? Who would?) And even if you did use thermite, you would need to store tens of thousands of pounds of thermite inside an internationally famous trade building.

insurance fraud by owners ...

• Like 1

The owners lost $25 million in insurance. They had $124 million insurance plan and only got $99 million back. Not to mention having to rebuild the complex

Erm u do u realise the towers were sold on sept10th? Every1 knows it was done by the yank govt. Any1 who finks it was genuine airliner hijacked by sullehh n crashed is a grade A fuddu k@njar.

Go to 14:00, it talks of the truth regarding 9/11

watch this whole video (26mins), if u want to know the REAL TRUTH of who is running america and the reason for israel.

• Like 1

...and I'm the thick one for not buying into stories

What stories? U been reading nursery rhymes u mug? If these videos r such rubbish, give rebuttals to them, coz unlike u, ppl like david icke, prof griff, sean stone, alex jones, jessie ventura know wat theyre talkin about, have evidence, made correct predicitons n written books. I bet u didnt even watch the above video by david icke, coz u might learnt sumink. U dont have to agree with everything they say (just like me), however, wen it comes to topics where theres substantial evidence, u cant sit there n blindly say its crap. Do some research, rather than followin the crowd.

What stories? U been reading nursery rhymes u mug? If these videos r such rubbish, give rebuttals to them, coz unlike u, ppl like david icke, prof griff, sean stone, alex jones, jessie ventura know wat theyre talkin about, have evidence, made correct predicitons n written books. I bet u didnt even watch the above video by david icke, coz u might learnt sumink. U dont have to agree with everything they say (just like me), however, wen it comes to topics where theres substantial evidence, u cant sit there n blindly say its crap. Do some research, rather than followin the crowd.

I've seen all the videos you're talking about and more. They're fun to watch, but none of them have substance and have been disproved by the scientific community and minds of reason. The onus of burden for proof is on those who make up stories with NO proofs.

The problem is simple minded individuals who don't have basic reasoning skills don't realize there is a big jump of faith in each and every thing that they present and even then the majority of their "facts" aren't even facts. Reality is much more boring and revolves around interest groups and lobbyists all looking for themselves.

There's no anti christ muslamic ray gun illuminati alien lizard creature chav out there with an insidious plot to kill everything beautiful and just in the world because it is EVIL.

OMG

Seriously though what I've noticed is many of those who buy into these conspiracy stories are either: Muslims who can't contend with the fact that their religion to the core is against humanity, are simpleton Christians who want someway to justify believing in whatever it is they believe, are disenfranchised in one way or another in terms of financial/job situation and are generally unhappy looking for something to believe in.

Modern day conspiracy mumbo jumbo is the opium of the (small) masses.

• Like 1

I've seen all the videos you're talking about and more. They're fun to watch, but none of them have substance and have been disproved by the scientific community and minds of reason. The onus of burden for proof is on those who make up stories with NO proofs.

The problem is simple minded individuals who don't have basic reasoning skills don't realize there is a big jump of faith in each and every thing that they present and even then the majority of their "facts" aren't even facts. Reality is much more boring and revolves around interest groups and lobbyists all looking for themselves.

There's no anti christ muslamic ray gun illuminati alien lizard creature chav out there with an insidious plot to kill everything beautiful and just in the world because it is EVIL.

OMG

Seriously though what I've noticed is many of those who buy into these conspiracy stories are either: Muslims who can't contend with the fact that their religion to the core is against humanity, are simpleton Christians who want someway to justify believing in whatever it is they believe, are disenfranchised in one way or another in terms of financial/job situation and are generally unhappy looking for something to believe in.

Modern day conspiracy mumbo jumbo is the opium of the (small) masses.

bro,

read and understand ..

http://www.ae911truth.org/gallery/evidence.html

• Like 1