WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!

in beginning, for Panthic Ekta and Pyaar, let's recite the Fateh of the GREAT KING, THE KING OF KINGS, DHAN KALGIDHAR PITA JI SHAHENSHAA SATGURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ SUCHAY PATSHAA JI....

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

after reading the title of this thread, some ppl might think that i meant something else...that somebody is ganna die from a disease or accident or something....

when we have birthdays....we gather our family and friends and we celebrate. Im not saying its wrong to. But i dont want to do that again. I do not want to celebrate the fact that another year has gone in my life and im one year closer to my death. its a REMINDER.

i live in Vancouver, Canada. I was thinking...the life expectancy is about 75 or so here...im 21 years old. IFFFF i live up to the age of 75, then im already 1/3 there.

IFFFFFF i have a full expected life in Canada, ive already wasted 1/3 of my LIFE !!!!

who knows when we will die...im writing this post.....and when i go to sleep tonight, i might die in my sleep. not just that, this breath that i took in....inhaled....i might not even be able to exhale. Life can just go...just like that!

Guru Pyaario!!!! this is a benti from daas....to anybody.....ANYBODY out there who is reading this post and is NOT Amritdhari....plz plz plzzzz take shelter under the HOME of SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji Pita Ji. plzplz and ensure your life is NOT a waste.

example.)

If a father takes his child to the carnival and the child is sooo excited to play and go on the rides and through the big crowd of people, the child gets lost. The father is worried about

the child who is lost. The child cannot enjoy any of the rides or candy. All the child can think about is father. The child CRIES....the father searches and searches until he finds the child. The father WILL find the child. Its just a matter of TIME. The father will not rest til the child is found.

When the father finds the child, only then can there be relief and upon seeing the father, the child cries for joy. That is the loving relationship between the father and the child. The father CANNOT go home without taking the child. It's the father's responsibility to take the CHILD HOME.

Similarly, GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ will take all of the KHALSA PANTH to SACH KHAND. its up to US to ensure that we BECOME GURU MAHARAJ's CHILDREN.

So PYAARIO, take AMRIT !! register yourself in the Army of the Khalsa, the army of AKAAL PURKH. Make yourself the CHILD and the RESPONSIBILITY of GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ.

and PYAARIO remember this....GURU SAHIB is perfect....GURU SAHIB never fails....they promise to take us to SACH KHAND...they will.

dont get mistaken, that once you take Amrit thats it. You must stay within REHIT...you must FOLLOW what GURU SAHIB says....

we must obey the rules and the role given to us of a GURSIKH....what a GURSIKH is....as long as we follow the REHIT of GURU MAHARAJ, and we stay in SIKHI...MAHARAJ will take us TO SACH KHAND.

sorry Ji, im getting off topic here.

back to the topic of the thread....remember this PYAARIO, it is certain...it is a fact that we will all die. Get ready.

slok mÚ 5 ]

pihlw mrxu kbUil jIvx kI Cif Aws ]

hohu sBnw kI ryxukw qau Awau hmwrY pwis ]1]

Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj explain to us:

First, accept death, and give up any hope of life.

Become the dust of the feet of all, and then, you may come to me.

r>-----

PYAARIO, we should get ready to die....expect DEATH....dont have any desire to live...its all MAYA....if we are at the dust of everybody's feet, if we are indeed in that much humility, then WHO are we to have arguments with ppl, to do nindia or gossip or to do hurt ppl's feelings.

it's all about our mentality, GURU PYAARIO, SIKHI is about PYAAR....showing as much as possible to WAHEGURU MAHARAJ....and to ALL !!! became GOD is ALL.....show PYAAR to your family, to fellow GurSikhs, to ppl of other religions, to anybody and everybody.

i apologize for this long post Ji, but DEATH is always around the corner, and one who remembers death....they always remember GOD. SO lets act fast !! whiile we still can...lets do our SIMRAN...lets do OUR SEVA...let's SPREAD PYAAR....while we still can. Waheguru.

in closing GURU PYAARIO, i would like to say 1 last thing. A Great GurSikh brother told me this and i'll never forget. They told me, that to be a great GurSikh to make progess in SIKHI, there are 2 things to ALWAYS remember and 2 things to FORGET.

ALWAYS REMEMBER:

- GOD

- DEATH

FORGET THESE:

- your own good qualities

- other people's bad qualities

every human thinks they have such good qualities and how they are good people. FORGET THAT....never be satisfied with yourself as a person and never be satisfied with your personal SIKHI....that will always trigger the increase the desire to IMPROVE. SIKHI has no LIMIT.

every human has bad qualities, thats why they are still on this earth searching for GOD because they have imperfections. So let's not look at other ppl's mistakes and bad qualities cause We have them too and NOBODY is perfect, only GURU MAHARAJ and AKAAL PURKH are PERFECT.

last sentence:

SAT SANGAT JEEO, PLEASE ACT NOW....WHILE YOU STILL CAN !!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, BECOME THE

CHILD AND RESPONSIBILITY OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ AND TAKE AMRIT. DO AS MUCH SIMRAN AND AS MUCH SEVA.

-------------------

this is all that matters ---> WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU.

Sat Sangat Jio and GURU JI, plz forgive me for any mistakes. if i have said too much, please forgive this moorakh. bhul chuk maaf karo Jee.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru VAheguru VAheguru VAheguru VAheguru VAheguru VAheguru VAHeguru VAheguru VAheguru VAherguruuuuuuuuuuuu

thanks for such an inspiering post, extremly encouraging

Vaheguru VAheguru Vaheguru

thanks a lot.. :WW: :WW:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj explain to us:

First, accept death, and give up any hope of life.

Become the dust of the feet of all, and then, you may come to me.

this is so true. but so hard for some of us especially for me. no matter how much i try, i am such a maha manmukh paapi.

ego should be killed. in my case, the battle is always on.

plz do ardaas for me like all of us, so that we can become Dasam pita's children.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!