Jathedar appreciates the killer of thousands

Harmeet Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ADMIN NOTE: Topic Closed. You guys just don't let off do you? Why is it that you only have the capacity to argue about controversial topics? Is that the range of your intelligence or interest? That is awfully sad for Gursikhs of this day and age. When was the last time you discussed Bhagat Kabeer jee's saloks... or the vaars of Bhai Gurdaas... or the life story of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa... or the meanings of the Anand Karaj ceremony... there is a lot more to Gurmat and Gursikhi than controversial issues! -8

ring a bell?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest noonespecial

Baba Takhur Singh Jee is not "elected" into being the temporary head of DDT. The Jathedar of Akaal Takhat is (i believe)

By the way, you're reasoning of DDT being part of some indian conspiracy is ludicrous! Please provide some EVIDENCE veerji. Vedanti has pretty much shown his true color by giving siropa to practically all the people who led the 84 attacks. But what has DDT or Baba Takhur Singh Jee done to be grouped in the same category as the Jathedar of Akaal Takhat?

Please let us know where you base your opinion from...

Also, if your whole argument or opinion is based on the fact that DDT believes that Sant Jee is still alive then that's not a strong arguement veer. That's like someone saying that because they believe Keski NOT to be a Kakaar then AKJ is run by the Indian Government.

bhul chuk maaf!

can we please refrain from discussing sant jarnail singh ji and DDT as this is going off topic and will probably lead to this thread being closed down..

stick to jathedar Vedanti.. and he's dodgy doings..

as soon this will attract every1 to come and start talking about Sant ji.. alive or dead.. and even more arguments.. as seen in previous threads..

so out of pyaar can we not discuss it.

Gurfateh.

A small lesson and action that we can all take away from this is let people in influence know when you think they are compromising their principles for their politics or business.

We see people around us everyday selling out. They will kiss <admin-profanity filter activated> where there is power or money to be had. Many of these are people who aspire to be our leaders. Rather than become like them, tell them exactly what you think. Don't be afraid to stand alone. The more people do this, the less this disease of corruption will spread.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vedanti is not an image of taksali

he is the repersentaion of the crooks who follow india stupid orders

just because one studies at taksal, dont mean they rep taksal

wat if they dont belive in taksali principles

how are they taksali?

i know from personal inside stuff in taksal that taksal IS infiltrated by gov.

that is true

but not heavily

around 19 percent

many of them are still in chardi kala

ive seen it personally at metha

baba je was not elected by taksal to be head until they c ome, sant je left them in that positions and told them wat to do in their absence

time will reveal all truths and will remove doubts

just remeber

gurbani says even if the moon has to be destroyed, the words of a sant will come true

sant jarnail singh jes and baba jes bachans will prove themselves to be sach

vaheguru

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hmmm.. as we sit here and complain and argue about thingz i.e. sant jee, corruption, akal takht. etcc.... it's not really helping the situation.. these thingz are still goin on.. now the question is.. what do we plan on doing about this situation.. i mean how much CAN we do.. i mean i's obvious we can sit here and argue back and forth.. but wha's the accomplishing?

is there ANYTHING we can do? i mean i's no wonder that more and more people are losing faight... well that is THEIR loss but still.. what do people expect to get outta sikhi if all they see is controversy and politics etc...

as said above.. we need to stick together ... as well.. something has to be done.. i's not gonna be easy.. and i don't know WHAT we have to do.. but we can't jes sit around complaining and arguing and NOT do somethin bout it..

bhul chuk maaf...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..