Free-masonic 'Sikhs'

Guest q&a

43 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

yes for sikhi, it's more about equity than equality.

however, for freemasons, I don't see the need to exclude women.

they do rituals which are inherently geared to controlling the households through the men , as Guru Teg Bahadur pointed out woman is the conscience of man and would oppose things which are not in line with true daya/dharam like the stuff above level 12 .

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

Exactly  but people are dragging sameness into it. 

I dont think the day is far where women are gnna be complaining that men are not fair and being equal because their voices and deeper and heavier, so to be fair men should speak to us in a higher pitch voice     because men who speak in a deeper voice are being sexist and heavier voices and misogyny and threatening behaviour. 

Watch its gnna happen,  in the future we are gnna have to speak in public in higher voices  coz it offends women  lmao 

Free masonry is a mans society it always has been   even if its demonic   it's always been for men. 

Guest daas guest singh
2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Exactly my point.

Guest daas guest singh
On 3/26/2020 at 4:02 AM, puzzled said:

I dont think the day is far where women are gnna be complaining that men are not fair and being equal because their voices and deeper and heavier, so to be fair men should speak to us in a higher pitch voice     because men who speak in a deeper voice are being sexist and heavier voices and misogyny and threatening behaviour.

DELETED

Guest daas guest singh
23 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Free masonry is a mans society it always has been   even if its demonic   it's always been for men. 

Then why dont we sikh men join it.lol.JK,JK .none should join em .they r a crazy demonic cult and are Anti - Gurmat and Ku - Rehit

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

I would straight up tell women they're being sexist, same goes dor any woman that tells us to shave/trim our beards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rambo

Freemasonary is a cover for secret covert ancient pagan beliefs. With lots of symbolism from jewish and egyptian sources.

Any person who becomes inciated into freemasonary basically can not be a Sikh because their allegience and loyalty is not to SGGS Ji or sikhs their faith is in dark cabal of freemasonary.

Duleep singh was inciated into freemasonary look what happened to his power and legacy. Rajah Bhupinder singh of patiala was too and same happened to his rule.

Only the 33 degree grandmasters (like prince philip of uk royal family) are the rulers and dictators of the order. Often setting global agenda for the masses using those inciated influencial religious and political members lower down the food chain.

• 2 months later...
Guest Valtyrion

Good morning!

This is my first post on this forum, and am waiting for admin approval for my account so I'll introduce myself.

I'm a 38 yr old Canadian currently writing from Vancouver Island. I was raised Christian in Nova Scotia, but have left the church for various reasons. In my search for understanding other people's view on spiritual matters I turned towards sikhism as we here in canada have a sikh minister of defence and had a sikh candidate for leader of the country.

I've been quite impressed and fascinated with the sikh faith and, as I can, have been trying to gain more insight since the more I learn the closer the faith aligns with my personal beliefs. I still have much to learn, so I was pretty excited to find this forum in English.

I am also a freemason.

Obviously I cant speak much about sikhism, and cant go into too much detail on freemasonry, but there are plenty of legitimate resources on masonry that shed some light without requiring a tinfoil hat. I'd like to clear up some misconceptions around the fraternity, some have been mentioned already and some have not.

First- freemasonry forbids the discussion of religion and politics in lodge. Those are personal and individual and we are to be accomodating. In order to be a mason you must believe in a higher power and that we will be judged by that power after this physical life ends. The details are up to the individual.

Second- there isnt really worship involved in freemasonry. The rituals are aimed towards the individual rather than the divine. They are aimed at imparting lessons to the individual (the first 3 degrees can freely be found online) promoting charity, brotherly love, and equality. There is no human or animal sacrifice. Freemasons talk about GAOTU, which stands for the Great Architect Of The Universe, rather than referring to Jesus, Mohammed, Allah, shiva, buddha, etc. Although you do not have to be christian to join what's called appendant bodies, some do require the Mason to be christian, just the same as some bodies require the Mason to be a military veteran of some sort.

Third- freemasonry uses symbolism and allegory to impart these lessons. Unfortunately one needs to be instructed to understand them properly, but the keen individual can, on occasion, accurately deduce their meaning if full and proper research is done. The idea is to instruct the new Mason on basics and to allow a foundation to be built without worrying or focusing too much on more complicated lessons. Similar to a child learning mathematics.

Fourth- the secrecy in freemasonry has more to do with guarding the secrets of your brother masons, like what they're struggling with personally. Someone earlier pointed out doctor patient confidentiality and that's right on the money.  The other reason secrecy is important is to ensure the impact from the ritual, which is used to impart lessons, has the impact on the Mason so as not to be easily forgotten. If I were to tell you we are all equal that's fine and dandy, but if you're stripped down to a set of raggedy clothes with a noose around your neck and a blindfold on it's a bit more alarming and less likely to be forgotten that every Mason was initiated the same way, from the neighbour next door to Prince Phillip to Shaquille O'Neal.

One also has to remember that freemasonry was also a way to recognize and trust a person during a time of oppressive religious persecution over things perceived as blasphemous, like a black man sitting and eating with a white man, the world being round, mathematics, atoms and molecules, medicine, etc.

Finally, just remember freemasons are just humans. The aim of freemasonry, or the craft, is to make good men better, not warp and manipulate good people for nefarious purposes. Has that happened? Yes. Should it happen? Definitely not.

From what I've learned about Sikhism, can a freemason be a sikh or vice versa? That depends on blind spirituality, but they do seem to share many aspects.

The sharing of meals, hard work, charity and giving back to the community, religious tolerance, equality, etc.

By far what I have written is anecdotal, and am open to discussion with anyone willing to share and not berate.

If i have said anything that offends then i am sorry.

Sincerely,

Valtyrion

• 6 months later...