What are your opinions on Soorma Singh the Black sikh?

Soorma singh black Sikh convert guy, seems like a cool guy from what I seen from his youtube vids.

On 10/23/2018 at 5:50 AM, Singh559 said:

I can confirm he's posted some very perverted things on his instagram story in posts. 

Very awkward situation.

Have any evidence of this?

I've seen pervy comments and inappropriate photo's by white Sikh converts and from many so called punjabi/indian gursikhs and singhniya on instagram and else where on social media..

It goes on but these religiously visible Sikh people regardless of background should realise they are role models and are held in higher regard than mona sikhs. So need to reflect this in their online and offline presense.

Guest GuestSingh
3 hours ago, genie said:

I've seen pervy comments and inappropriate photo's by white Sikh converts and from many so called punjabi/indian gursikhs and singhniya on instagram and else where on social media..

It goes on but these religiously visible Sikh people regardless of background should realise they are role models and are held in higher regard than mona sikhs. So need to reflect this in their online and offline presense.

what have they said and done?

can you post them here?

• 3 months later...