Evil perverted Khranjit Nijjer jailed after being groomed and converted by muslim terrorist husband Abdul Khan in ISIS funding plot

genie

22 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Fathers can be very angry because there is a lot of pent up fustration stemming from their youth, you sacrifice a lot of your own dreams and ambitions for the sake of the family, there are expectations that have to be met and there is a burden of performance. 

Punjabi fathers have to be strict because in their minds showing softness is showing weakness. 

If you show weakness you lose respect and you get walked all over.

Respect is extremely important for a man.

However, because expressing your emotions/feelings is seen as weakness, many men turn to the bottle.

You cannot even tell your wife how you feel because again you are showing weakness and she will lose respect for you.

I have seen grown men break down in front of their mothers and sisters and have seen the reaction from their wives looking perplexed. 

But whats the point if your gnna end up having a crap relationship with your kids. Iv never really been close to my dad so i know nothing about father son relationships but iv been respectful. Id like to think that when i have kids that they will be open with me and have a good relationship. Mums are a lot better lol 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

But whats the point if your gnna end up having a crap relationship with your kids. Iv never really been close to my dad so i know nothing about father son relationships but iv been respectful. Id like to think that when i have kids that they will be open with me and have a good relationship. Mums are a lot better lol 

Parents play good cop- bad cop.

When you become a father yourself their toughness makes a lot more sense.