Evil perverted Khranjit Nijjer jailed after being groomed and converted by muslim terrorist husband Abdul Khan in ISIS funding plot

genie

57 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

U need to look around a bit more, theres tons n tons of their lot comin over to our side. Like mentioned above, we just dont make a song n dance about it. 

I've honestly only ever seen our women marrying their men. Never their women with our men. 

56 minutes ago, TejS said:

I've honestly only ever seen our women marrying their men. Never their women with our men. 

I think it that comes down to various factors.

one is Muslim girls would risk her life trying to marry a sikh. As they come from very strict religious backgrounds. Hence many would not consider it. 2ndly Sikh males are unlikely to go ahead and marry a muslim girl because is is seen as a shame on the family to marry a non Sikh especially a muslim girl even if she converts. 

3rdly. Muslim girls by nature are more into their faith. They realy hate the idea of marrying a non muslim. They are taught to hate non muslims. Why would they marry one?

Many Sikh girls go by the concept that you cant help who you fall in love with. So you should marry anyone you love regardless of religion. They also end up dating non Sikhs so its more likely they will fall in love. As theres more opportunity for it to happen. They have already taken the step of dating the muslim. So alot more chance of something happening.

Muslim girls avoid any risk of falling in love with non muslims such as Sikhs as they dont date Sikhs in the first place. So they avoid the whole risk of falling for a non muslim. 

We should just carry on doing what is right for us. 

19 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

As I said before troll. I work in threadnettle street come and meet me anytime big boy. Scared of you. That is like saying I am scared of a a rabbit. Why should I private message you? anything you wanyt to say. Say it here u woofter. 

Anyway just out of curiosity why are you so eager to meet me? I have never had this request from anyone before apart from a weirdo like you. What are you going to do when we meet? You sound like a dodgy guy. so lets hear it? 

fat boy like i said, i will be waiting tomorow at 7pm by maccies, my car is a black audi and tbh i aint hard to miss. dont ask dumb questions on this why i want to meet, esp after giving it big ones that your gona do this and that to me. the fact ur too scared to even pm me says it all.