Evil perverted Khranjit Nijjer jailed after being groomed and converted by muslim terrorist husband Abdul Khan in ISIS funding plot

genie

On 6/21/2018 at 10:47 PM, Big_Tera said:

I think it that comes down to various factors.

one is Muslim girls would risk her life trying to marry a sikh. As they come from very strict religious backgrounds. Hence many would not consider it. 2ndly Sikh males are unlikely to go ahead and marry a muslim girl because is is seen as a shame on the family to marry a non Sikh especially a muslim girl even if she converts. 

3rdly. Muslim girls by nature are more into their faith. They realy hate the idea of marrying a non muslim. They are taught to hate non muslims. Why would they marry one?

Many Sikh girls go by the concept that you cant help who you fall in love with. So you should marry anyone you love regardless of religion. They also end up dating non Sikhs so its more likely they will fall in love. As theres more opportunity for it to happen. They have already taken the step of dating the muslim. So alot more chance of something happening.

Muslim girls avoid any risk of falling in love with non muslims such as Sikhs as they dont date Sikhs in the first place. So they avoid the whole risk of falling for a non muslim. 

We should just carry on doing what is right for us. 

Are you coming tonight fat boy or gona waste my time

On 6/21/2018 at 10:47 PM, Big_Tera said:

I think it that comes down to various factors.

one is Muslim girls would risk her life trying to marry a sikh. As they come from very strict religious backgrounds. Hence many would not consider it. 2ndly Sikh males are unlikely to go ahead and marry a muslim girl because is is seen as a shame on the family to marry a non Sikh especially a muslim girl even if she converts. 

3rdly. Muslim girls by nature are more into their faith. They realy hate the idea of marrying a non muslim. They are taught to hate non muslims. Why would they marry one?

Many Sikh girls go by the concept that you cant help who you fall in love with. So you should marry anyone you love regardless of religion. They also end up dating non Sikhs so its more likely they will fall in love. As theres more opportunity for it to happen. They have already taken the step of dating the muslim. So alot more chance of something happening.

Muslim girls avoid any risk of falling in love with non muslims such as Sikhs as they dont date Sikhs in the first place. So they avoid the whole risk of falling for a non muslim. 

We should just carry on doing what is right for us. 

Here waiting big tedh, black Audi a6 

Been waiting for over half an hour and big tedh hasn't turned up. Like I always said, man is a little mummy's boy who comes here giving it loads. All your talk of how you going to batter me was more of your b.s! If you do decide to turn up, il be at the gurdwara Sahib, wearing a blue addidas jacket if you do fancy coming to find me! 

On 6/22/2018 at 10:04 AM, jkvlondon said:

pakistani girls may have common language and culture if they are from Punjab and also some muslim from non strict background find our guys behaviour appealing as we don't pigeonhole girls into ghost existences

1. parents know nothing so teach nothing

2. parents let their daughters pick up ideas about being an adult from peer groups

3. parents give total freedom because they mistakenly think that is good parenting .

4. parents encourage actively fukre behaviour in their kids , wanting to take them done the pub/club because that's being modern

5. In the days when parents were strict about where , when and with who their kids interacted there was a lot less cross religion romances

6. Parents watch and let their daughters watch the gandh that bollywood produces and indian serials . It is a known fact that all sikh girls are portrayed as falling for a non sikh guy, and increasingly now sikh guys are portrayed in similar way , I mean every <banned word filter activated> has quoted Singh is King but in that he goes with a hindu girl ...not a sikh one .

7. God is one but the other vital part of the parchar is a sikh Only Follows the Guru....but parchariks don't stress that so these youths take the message bus ji dil saaf hona chahida ....

It is the steady drip drip  drip of Bollywood BS in our homes starting from when they were babies and mum/dad watched movies and serials and seemed to be totally engrossed in them (informal seal of approval of content in kids' eyes). The homes where that stuff is never watched don't seem to have as much of a problem . The box in the corner of the living room is a powerful brainwashing tool

I don't think Bollywood has half the influence we think it does.

I think what it does is provide some validation to certain behaviours. 

I think there are things that kids born and raised in the west that would do stuff since they are influenced by their locality but some old school parents who anchor their morality on what goes back on the subcontinent. 

If things are shown on Bollywood it means in their heads that it is happening in India and therefore it is ok to do. 

I can give an example, apparently Priyanka Chopra is going out with some white American singer songwriter. 

If a girl from UK is going out with some guy outside her race and she has a parent that looks to India as their moral anchor she can.say "look Priyanka is doing this, why can't I?"

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I don't think Bollywood has half the influence we think it does.

I think what it does is provide some validation to certain behaviours. 

I think there are things that kids born and raised in the west that would do stuff since they are influenced by their locality but some old school parents who anchor their morality on what goes back on the subcontinent. 

If things are shown on Bollywood it means in their heads that it is happening in India and therefore it is ok to do. 

I can give an example, apparently Priyanka Chopra is going out with some white American singer songwriter. 

If a girl from UK is going out with some guy outside her race and she has a parent that looks to India as their moral anchor she can.say "look Priyanka is doing this, why can't I?"

err every young woman I know follows the latest trends in fashion which are guess what bollywood film led it's been like this since my Mum's youth in the sixties .

makeup trends , belief in love marriages

that old old trope 'love conquers all'  'love is blind'  and modelling rebellion against old values of sharam , izzat , sabar, sewa even dharam

that is where you first saw people standing in front pictures of Sobha Singh's kalpana praying to it ...so it has influenced us backwards into murti pooja instead of going to Guru ji , doing ardas and taking hukamnama..

It bigs up buraah buraah culture and cause hero worship of people who have doubtful morals in real life ; the number of times I have heard comments that a singer or actor made some impression on a youth and he claims that he never

in UK more than canada I feel the values of old school parents are based on their upbringing in the sixties etc so kind of crystallised , unless they mix with Canadians, Australians who are recent from India and that is where the fukrisms come in . My mum went to Canada for a wedding and she was shocked at the total different (end boss) level of manmat and haumai displayed in the sikh community over there .

simple question how many sikh girls are now called simran because of the whole run of sikh girl characters in film during the noughties ... and that name  now has now become synonmous with love sick , easy to get sikh girls  ?

they (meaning gorey, kaaley, musle  and Hindu) talk about sikh girls just like they do about Brasilian girls , easy meat , gold diggers etc  it is shameful

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

err every young woman I know follows the latest trends in fashion which are guess what bollywood film led it's been like this since my Mum's youth in the sixties .

makeup trends , belief in love marriages

that old old trope 'love conquers all'  'love is blind'  and modelling rebellion against old values of sharam , izzat , sabar, sewa even dharam

that is where you first saw people standing in front pictures of Sobha Singh's kalpana praying to it ...so it has influenced us backwards into murti pooja instead of going to Guru ji , doing ardas and taking hukamnama..

It bigs up buraah buraah culture and cause hero worship of people who have doubtful morals in real life ; the number of times I have heard comments that a singer or actor made some impression on a youth and he claims that he never

in UK more than canada I feel the values of old school parents are based on their upbringing in the sixties etc so kind of crystallised , unless they mix with Canadians, Australians who are recent from India and that is where the fukrisms come in . My mum went to Canada for a wedding and she was shocked at the total different (end boss) level of manmat and haumai displayed in the sikh community over there .

simple question how many sikh girls are now called simran because of the whole run of sikh girl characters in film during the noughties ... and that name  now has now become synonmous with love sick , easy to get sikh girls  ?

they (meaning gorey, kaaley, musle  and Hindu) talk about sikh girls just like they do about Brasilian girls , easy meat , gold diggers etc  it is shameful

Err this love conquers all comes from the west. 

Bollywood apes the west.

Our youth in the west is going to ape what is in the west since that is their local environment.

Some half baked copy from bollywood who aim to ape the west is not going to cut it. 

The only trend our girls follow from India is what the latest lengha fashion is going to be. That is one of the main reasons of viewership of Bollywood is that the latest designers put their sari designs etc on the actresses. 

Simran was used back in the 90's  (early 90's ) by parents now in their late 40's. I know of quite a few Simrans in their early 20s. 

Our people try to be original but end up copying each other. 

UK Sikh youth copy other UK Sikh youth or other non Sikh UK youth, not India.

55 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Err this love conquers all comes from the west. 

Bollywood apes the west.

Our youth in the west is going to ape what is in the west since that is their local environment.

Some half baked copy from bollywood who aim to ape the west is not going to cut it. 

The only trend our girls follow from India is what the latest lengha fashion is going to be. That is one of the main reasons of viewership of Bollywood is that the latest designers put their sari designs etc on the actresses. 

Simran was used back in the 90's  (early 90's ) by parents now in their late 40's. I know of quite a few Simrans in their early 20s. 

Our people try to be original but end up copying each other. 

UK Sikh youth copy other UK Sikh youth or other non Sikh UK youth, not India.

laila manju,  heer ranjha, sassi punoo bigged up in punjab something chronic , yes they too are foreign to our soil/culture  but you wouldn't think so from the way they have been shoved into the limelight.

you can even look at black and white punjabi movies  doing the sneaky meet ups etc

it's goldfish bowl at best ...everyone copying stupidity of foreign cultures in the desperate hope of being considered 'modern and worldly' whilst ignoring just how messed up those people are .

best example I can come up with  is seeing a troop of indentikit sikh girls during the nineties , permed hair, jeans, chewing gum, red lipstick etc  each one claiming that their showing their individuality  innit... the irony obviously missed . These are the mothers of those simrans ...airheads beget airheads

Just now, jkvlondon said:

laila manju,  heer ranjha, sassi punoo bigged up in punjab something chronic , yes they too are foreign to our soil/culture  but you wouldn't think so from the way they have been shoved into the limelight.

you can even look at black and white punjabi movies  doing the sneaky meet ups etc

it's goldfish bowl at best ...everyone copying stupidity of foreign cultures in the desperate hope of being considered 'modern and worldly' whilst ignoring just how messed up those people are .

best example I can come up with  is seeing a troop of indentikit sikh girls during the nineties , permed hair, jeans, chewing gum, red lipstick etc  each one claiming that their showing their individuality  innit... the irony obviously missed . These are the mothers of those simrans ...airheads beget airheads

This need to be original and authentic seems to be a big thing with people but they end up copying each other.