This Pic of Guru Gobind Singh ji is copied from Jesus ?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

its just a picture, if that is how Guru Ji actually looked like our eyes wouldnt handle it

I found a similar one to Sri SatGuru Gobind Singh ji's.. Related image

Edited by Preeet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah it is a copy haha. Most sikh paintings actually look similar to hindu paintings. Same round faces, big girly eyes, soft looking face, bodies also look very disproportionate. 

• Like 1

simple answer is during british onslaught on sikh history and self-identity as soon as they could get their feet under the table these kind of pictures were produced to usurp our ideals i.e concentrate on gurbani as Guru. After 1947 the hindus followed in a similar vein producing iconography is the style of the hindu faiths .

All shouldn't be supported , we are putting money in the pockets of such corrupt people ...even Sobha Singh has passed off self-portraits as Guru Nanak ....people have learnt to be blind ...

this is the state of affairs at Sikh Schools in India  this was in presence of GK , if he can bless such bakwas then he deserved the drubbing he got.

Guru Harkrishan School Delhi:

• Thanks 1

I really don't like Sobha Singhs paintings! the only one i like is the one of Bhagat Singh in jail. Ravi Varma basically popularized the European style and did paintings of Hindu mythology in that style. Next people like Sobha Singh adopted the same style. For a country famed for its history, culture, colours etc   it has some very ugly paintings lol! 

1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Can someone please tell me who his eyebrow lady is?... #OnFleek

LOL

They all have the same faces!  LOL     I'm pretty sure they use the same stencil or something. They all look like the same person but different outfits and hair lol

Image result for bharat mata face

Image result for krishna

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for buddha painting india

Image result for guru nanak painting

Image result for guru gobind singh paintingImage result for guru gobind singh paintingRelated image

Image result for bhagat singh

Related image

Edited by puzzled