Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Something's definitely fishy. Either he's an ex sullah or an ex mona using his Sikh image to either

 

a) Divert from the fact that he's a sullah and not make Islam look bad 

 

or

 

b) He's a mona (who no one in huddersfield knows of in the Sangat) and quietly kept kesh so extended family and the lot don't recognize him and makes his crimes seem less worse.

 

BBC has plastered his picture all over. They love to kiss up to the Islamophobia brigade, but in this case they love to plaster the pic of him in a kesri dastar.

I do definitely think that the mainstream media and establishment are keen to tarnish Sikhs seeing as many have been combating grooming and confronting the establishment for its own collusion in turning a blind eye to Sikh females being groomed and abused for decades. This must be a godsend for them. 

But that all said - we can't detract from the fact that this sewer-rat comes from amongst us. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just waiting for JKV or Ajeet to comment and say this is a Jewish-Illuminati conspiracy funded by the RSS.

he deserves to rot in an Indian jail which is hell especially thair Jail 

I know I am not blaming them just trying to figure out why he would do such a thing knowing his community has suffered from grooming gangs.   he is is a scumbag and cannot be defended. 

Posted Images

yeah we shouldn't  do what pakis do and try to cover up or pretend that these people don't exist in our community, pakis don't acknowledge the problems in their community with the grooming gangs and even go as far as blaming the victims and western culture. Lets never make the mistake of doing that, we should always side with the victim   

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I do definitely think that the mainstream media and establishment are keen to tarnish Sikhs seeing as many have been combating grooming and confronting the establishment for its own collusion in turning a blind eye to Sikh females being groomed and abused for decades. This must be a godsend for them. 

But that all said - we can't detract from the fact that this sewer-rat comes from amongst us. 

Completely agree there. I commend SAS Bhai Mohan Singh who takes such a harsh stance even when the perp wears the look of a lion.


I just want to be a bit critical here, in case, the small chance that Dhaliwal was actually a convert from Islam. If that were true, then it would change *a lot*. I personally don't think that is the case and I do think he's just a mona from a Sikh family who kept his kesh to take away heat from himself.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel ashamed at this. Makes me wonder how goray and sullay bowl around with their heads up when they have this type of stuff coming out about members of their community all the time?

Before I sign out. Remember guys, we will have our own nonces lurking about in the shadows. We have to keep vigilant and never excuse it. 

We have to all make sure that we drive home the point (to young boys in the panth - monay or otherwise) that treating girls like worthless sex objects is a disgrace. We also have to watch the company we keep, because if you are weak minded or have such proclivities, you could end up going along with all manner of gundhgi like this, because your peer group makes it seem ok. 

I'm no fan of the old bill, but here I commend them for bringing these animals to justice. 

Expect the media to milk this against us as much as they can (they'll do it slyly). 

As if anyone needed reminding. If you're a bloke, make sure you're training. Crap like this has a tendency to come back and bite us in the ar5e. Keep your bhagti up but don't hide behind that as some sort of exemption from trying to keep yourself tyar bar tyar. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I feel ashamed at this. Makes me wonder how goray and sullay bowl around with their heads up when they have this type of stuff coming out about members of their community all the time?

Before I sign out. Remember guys, we will have our own nonces lurking about in the shadows. We have to keep vigilant and never excuse it. 

We have to all make sure that we drive home the point (to young boys in the panth - monay or otherwise) that treating girls like worthless sex objects is a disgrace. We also have to watch the company we keep, because if you are weak minded or have such proclivities, you could end up going along with all manner of gundhgi like this, because your peer group makes it seem ok. 

I'm no fan of the old bill, but here I commend them for bringing these animals to justice. 

Expect the media to milk this against us as much as they can (they'll do it slyly). 

As if anyone needed reminding. If your a bloke, make sure you're training. Crap like this has a tendency come back and bite us in the ar5e. Keep your bhagti up but don't hide behind that as some sort of exemption from trying to keep yourself tyar bar tyar. 

100%. The trend now a days is only doing bhagti without training and keeping the gyaan kharagh sharp to both physically and intellectually destroy such people who abuse people.

Really hope some Singhs beat up this guy. What's likely going to happen is he's now kept his kesh, will go to jail and get popular as a keshdhari and when he gets out of jail he'll be a mona again and people won't recognize him.

I searched early from March 2017 on SikhSangat and S4ngh made the point that Amere Dhaliwal used his rental property address instead of his main address and used his short name instead of full name. I think we should find every single information on this man and make sure he's made very, very popular so when he gets out (or even now) that he remains very scared.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

always a "sikh" but adopted the singh identity when police investigations begun 5+ years back. dastar, kes, kirpan. Whether he actually took amrit, I don't know.

Thank you S4NGH. 

Further to this, another chap from Huddersfield has just appeared on a video with Deepa from Sikh Youth UK and confirmed the same. He was a mona who always socialised with Muslims significantly older than him and then took on Sikhi saroop in around 2012/2013, when the investigations began.

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC news at 10 oddly didn't mention him, maybe I missed it that part if they did although it was a short report. They also actually said "mostly of Pakistani heritage" more than once, they seemed to make that very clear.

Interesting they've not singled him out. Well yet anyway.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The bloke is a loser and only took on the 'disguise' of sikhi when the heat was on. Is this loser any different to the Muslim groomers who when the heat is on suddenly turn all 'religious' on the outside? They all tend to have a warped view of the world where they seem to think that doing a 'transaction' with god will get them off punishment. I've come across a few criminal types in the past who suddenly changed appearance when the authorities were closing in ..inside they were still the same, and often it was way of them fooling themselves that it wasn't them who did the crimes (as they looked different then). Basically they have a messed up mentality that will do anything to save their own skin.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"We now know this person was NOT a Sikh and a turban was not part of his appearance whilst committing these crimes. 
Suspiciously, he drastically changed his appearance and grew a beard and started wearing a Turban when the investigation first started, he also gained a lot of weight. We can assume this was to hide his identity from victims he had abused around 7 years earlier."

Edit: To clarify, Dhaliwal belongs to a Sikh family. He was a mona but took on sikhi saroop when the police investigations begun. 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

"We now know this person was NOT a Sikh and a turban was not part of his appearance whilst committing these crimes. 
Suspiciously, he drastically changed his appearance and grew a beard and started wearing a Turban when the investigation first started, he also gained a lot of weight. We can assume this was to hide his identity from victims he had abused around 7 years earlier."

Where is this quote from? So he wasn't a Sikh afterall?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, singhunit said:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/huddersfield-rape-gang-named-at-last-after-trial-where-tommy-robinson-was-arrested-8050917/

 

Seriously what is happening to us? We used to be the protectors and now we are the ones who prey

wow this topic is already on here. TBH it is nice to see that our community is already on this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, puzzled said:

yeah we shouldn't  do what pakis do and try to cover up or pretend that these people don't exist in our community, pakis don't acknowledge the problems in their community with the grooming gangs and even go as far as blaming the victims and western culture. Lets never make the mistake of doing that, we should always side with the victim   

uno either way, this is f***** for both our communities, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use