Muslim Amere Dhaliwal faking as a Sikh

Guest SikhPressAssociation

12 hours ago, BhForce said:

With all due respect to Bhai Mohan Singh, who is one of the greatest Sikhs of the UK, he has not really refuted the allegations about "Amere" or whoever being a Muslim.

The presenter, Sunny the victim girl, and Bhai Mohan Singh all say that raising the question of what religion the perpetrator was is pointless because it takes the focus off the victims, and it doesn't matter.

But it does matter, because that's what can allow us to prevent future problems. If the perp was a Muslim (of some sort), then it means we need to be wary of Muslims. If he was a Sikh, then we need to put our own house in order.

What Bhai Mohan Singh said doesn't refute the allegations of him being a Muslim. He said that the guy comes from a Sikh family, his dada was a Sikh. Which is not to do with the perp. That just means he comes from a Sikh background, not what he was when he committed the crimes.

Second, he says his wife was an amritdhari Sikh, and children Sikh. As stated above, his wife did not know what he was up to.

Third, he stated that the perp took Amrit. This is so horrendous that this criminal violated and disgraced the Amrit granted by Guru Gobind Singh ji. However (and I don't know this), some people are saying he did this as a cover.

But most importantly, Bhai Mohan Singh grants that the perp's entire schooling, residence, and work was with and among Muslims. And there you have it: this man, from his very childhood, came under heavy Muslim influence. And you know very well that Muslims don't just stop at "Oh, you're a Sikh, cool." No, they wear you down until you recite the Shahada (Muslim declaration of faith).

The fact is that this man's entire circle of friends was with Muslims. The presenter never touched on the question of what the man's thinking must have been, and how it was totally Islamic.

That's the point. And that's why people are calling this criminal a Muslim.

He was as much Sikh as the killers of Massa Rangar, who posed as Muslims to gain access to behead him, were Muslims.

exactly we all know his grandad is a Sikh. but to call him a genuine Amritdhari despite him being a Muslim with multiple wives, attending iftar at local Mosques and being part of a Muslim gang shows how naive some Sikhs are to want to declare him a genuine Sikh based on family (as opposed to his Islamic belief). 

Guest Clown Pardhaan
59 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

To join the army, police or any other role of standing, you have background checks done. Heck, even to help out at schools you need a DBS check. So to join the Khalsa, why aren't there checks? This guys history was known, so why weren't checks done to stop him taking Amrit? Likewise in the 'services' (The Khalsa is a service to humanity), if people are under investigation or on trial they are 'suspended' until the outcome is arrived at. Where was the local committee/gurdwara which allowed him to take Amrit when the investigations started? Were they too busy counting their building funds? 

This isn't a new thing, too many nutjobs over the years have been allowed to take Amrit and then further down the line they bring the whole thing into disrepute.

great post. the pardhaan was as thick as 2 short planks. he probably believes that being a Sikh is defined by ancestry alone.

to him his pride was insulted that a blatant Muslim like Dhaliwal who had faked himself as a Sikh was being outed as a Muslim

2 hours ago, imhosingh said:

Any publicly available records with address details (electoral roll, companies house info, specific internet search results etc) of this loser, would have been removed either before or after sentencing. Its common practice to protect the families of offenders so that they don't get retribution. You'll also find that organised criminals don't provide easy to trace records for the public to access.

I do not think this is true my friend.

I have been following this case from the beginning and was immediately aware that other than the first reports of the arrest, there were no other online records of anyone called Amere Singh Dhaliwal living in Huddersfield. This is highly unusual, it’s not simply down to registering to vote, it’s registration for council tax, census information etc etc

Let’s take as an example the other Sikh in this matter, Raj Singh Barsran. He had been in the local news for a series of petty crimes, assaults etc and was easy to find online and is still searchable on 192.com

The same goes for the Muslim offenders, most of whom gave their actual home street address which was published in the paper. Nahman Mohammed did live on West View as was published for example.

But “Amere” has no online presence at all despite having apparently also having a criminal record.

I am willing to believe his family that this is his birth name but it seems obvious he has been operating under aliases, which adds fuel to the conspiracy theories we have seen.

My point is he should not be afforded special treatment from the other offenders. Knowing what aliases he used, where he worked etc and what area of Huddersfield he was from are simply the normal information one would expect to be in the public domain after offences of this nature.

Guest Dhaliwal Muslim Scum

Like Mr Sidhu said it's pretty obvious that this Muslim Dhaliwal being looked after by the powers that be in order to do a hit job on the perception of the Khalsa Panth and Sikhs in general.

40 minutes ago, Guest Dhaliwal Muslim Scum said:

Like Mr Sidhu said it's pretty obvious that this Muslim Dhaliwal being looked after by the powers that be in order to do a hit job on the perception of the Khalsa Panth and Sikhs in general.

I agree that they are trying to do a hit job on Sikhs, but I don't think they'd be looking out for him. They'd throw him under the bus after they'd had their use out of him.

Guest Disappointed in Sikh

Really disappointed in Sikhs here - I thought you guys were supposed to be about honesty. You must have serious insecurity issues about your religion if you have to make up rumours that this guy was a Muslim.

I mean, come on 'mortgage broker', you say he was called Amir Muhammad and bought a property under that name - well let's have the address so we can verify it on Land Registry. Yeah, exactly. 

Then there's the rumour he was a Muslim in jail - except none of these guys had been in jail. They were on bail. Another lie, huh?

Etc etc.

Gosh, you guys are a disgrace to your religion. 

Guest Dhaliwal is Muslim
5 hours ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

Really disappointed in Sikhs here - I thought you guys were

Really disappointed with Muslims like you Abdul. Posters like you don't have the honesty to admit that the Quran, Islam and Prophet Muhammad all practised and support grooming and rape hence why this problem is so widespread with Muslim perpetrators.

You must have serious insecurity issues about your religion

Why would Sikhs be insecure? We don't follow a pedophile prophet? Do we revere a perverted murdering terrorist slaveowner like Muhammad who had sex with a 9year old girl (Aisha) when he was aged 52?

you say he was called Amir Muhammad and bought a property under that name

Yeah, he's going to break data protection and get struck off in order to give you the house number on Holly Road, right!? Give over, Abdul!

he was a Muslim in jail. They were on bail.

Bail was on the run up to this case in which 90% of the gang were Pakistani. However, you do realise that Dhaliwal and Barsran converted to Islam during previous stretches in prison, yes - good that you do realise. With Muslim criminals and groomers highly over represented among prisoners in many prisons this is hardly surprising.

Gosh, you guys are a disgrace to your religion. 

Well Abdul as a loyal Islamic apologist you are a credit to yours!

Actually, my name isn't 'Abdul'. You assume I am a Muslim because that's exactly how bigots work - their intelligence is very low so they can only think in binary terms. I mean, you're quoting "Tommy Robinson" - just goes to show the level of intellect you have, Mr Singh

I am not interested in a debate about religion - finding random passages of religious texts and taking them out of context has been happening for centuries - it happened against Catholics, and Jews, and even against Sikhs. I am just interested in exposing the racism here because as someone who is an anti-racism activist, I find the posts here quite abhorrent.

There has been literally no evidence provided this guy was a Muslim. The arguments used to say he was a Muslim don't stand up to scrutiny. Another pathetic argument is that you can't find him on the electoral roll in the years he was a Muslim because he changed his name to Amir Muhammad. Well, go on then, find me Amir Muhammad on the electoral roll. Or post a picture of his ID that everyone claims to have seen. Or tell us which home he bought under Amir Muhammad so we can check on Land Registry. Or tell us in which prison he had the Muslim beard you guys keep talking about - will be good to know considering this guy was on bail and not in prison.

You can't. Because these are all lies with no evidence.

If he had been a Muslim his family and the Sikh community in Huddersfield would have said that he had converted to Islam and then came back to become a Sikh. Or are you saying no one from the Sikh community in Huddersfield knew he had become a Muslim but you Internet Warriors do? But the Sikh community in Huddersfield haven't claimed that. Why? Probably because they are not insecure low-intelligence racists like you.

Racists are so stupid. This guy is saying " Yeah, he's going to break data protection and get struck off in order to give you the house number on Holly Road, right!? Give over, Abdul!".

The stupidity of this comment beggars belief. This guy doesn't even understand the Data Protection Act - he thinks sharing data which is in the public domain breaches the Data Protection Act lol.

Nice try, Mr Singh. The reason he won't share the house number isn't anything to do with data protection and getting struck off and blah blah blah, it's because he is a lying bigot like you. Thankfully most Sikhs in the real world aren't like you bigots here.

33 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

Or tell us in which prison he had the Muslim beard you guys keep talking about - will be good to know considering this guy was on bail and not in prison.

Just on this specific point sir, Dhaliwal and those convicted in the first trial have already been in jail for six months. It is only the reporting restrictions that were lifted this week.