Muslim Amere Dhaliwal faking as a Sikh

Guest SikhPressAssociation

Guest David Wagner
1 hour ago, Guest Huddersfield s1ngh said:

I know his family very well.

If you know his family very well and you think he is Amritdhari then you are part of the problem. What kind of khusra does not step in to stop a rapist and groomer (that you believe to be Amritdhari) from committing his crimes? You are a disgrace!

It was common knowledge that he is a Muslim and had knocked up quite a few white girls. And yet people like you who supposedly know the family didn't have the time to tell the family that their son is a Muslim convert in a Muslim rape gang. 

11 minutes ago, Guest David Wagner said:

Lol haven't u realised by now that Muslims are allowed to have four wives.

So yes he was married off as a teenager to try keep him on the right track away from Islam. But did it stop him from becoming Muslim? Heck did it nowt! For over a decade this Muslim groomer Amere Dhaliwal was open about even his name being Amir and was a regular attendee at the local Masjids

David ,  all we are concerned with is wakening up our own people to the fact that it can be ANYONE , and also that what you read in the mainstream media is managed propaganda . His family are right he does have a sikh wife and kids who are innocent and should be protected from comeback . whether he has two wives or none is irrelevant to the fact he commited the crimes for which he got sentenced . I do not believe he was the ringleader I believe he joined the group after the starting offences occurred , do I believe he didn't do what he is accused of ? No I believe the girls and the evidence . Yes he cultivated an image to escape detection/get protection but it ultimately was the cause of bringing sikhs into disrepute  . Facts are Facts he was just ONE in the HUNDREDs of muslim groomers  the main group to be wary of and distance your kids from male or female

Guest David Wagner
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

David ,  all we are concerned with is wakening up our own people to the fact that it can be ANYONE , and also that what you read in the mainstream media is managed propaganda . His family are right he does have a sikh wife and kids who are innocent and should be protected from comeback . whether he has two wives or none is irrelevant to the fact he commited the crimes for which he got sentenced . I do not believe he was the ringleader I believe he joined the group aft6er the starting offenbces occurred , do I believe he didbn't do what he is accused of ? No I believe the girls and the evidence . Yes he cultivated an image to escape detection/get protection but it ultimately was the cause of bringing sikhs into disrepute  . Facts are Facts he was just ONE in the HUNDREDs of muslim groomers  the main group to be wary of and distance your kids from male or female

Agreed sister. There are evil people masquerading as Sikhs without a doubt. Badal and KPS Gill come to mind. But this Dhaliwal character was an open Muslim and fake Amritdhari for the sole purpose of disguising himself and bringing the Khalsa Panth into disrepute.

His family are innocent. Nobody has said nowt about them. But the fact he has multiple wives is further proof that this Amir Dhaliwal is a Muslim.

And yes you are totally right he is just one Muslim convert in a whole army of Muslim groomers that Bhai Mohan Singh are running 92% of the rapes on innocent British children of white, Sikh and various non-Muslim backgrounds

Guest Huddersfield Singh

I was in the same class as this Muslim groomer "Amere" at secondary school.

Back then his name was Amarpreet which he changed as a Muslim to Amere

He was an atheist at school but then he converted to Islam later as an adult.

This guy was well known in Huddersfield as a Muslim convert called Amir/Amere

But then after the police found out his grooming he grew a long beard.

Now the Pakistani's are boasting that he has given Sikhs a bad reputation.

And gone straight back to openly being a Muslim once again inside prison.

I find this lack of clarity over his identity so strange.

Video posted above of gentleman who visited Huddersfield and met his family says his birthday certificate and passport both say Amere Singh Dhaliwal.  But how come this name is not traceable on electoral roll in Huddersfield? 

Video says his grandfather is a very prominent member of local community. Why does he not speak out then and take ownership of the matter? He could do so without compromising the wife and children.

Other perpetrators in this case have not hidden their names, they have wives and children too.

Video says he was a mechanic. Is this true? Where did he work?

Yet other people saying his name is Ajmer, Amarpreet etc. Is Amarpreet the origin of his other alleged nickname "Pretos"?

Why all this dishonesty to add to the crimes?

His family and those in the community who are hiding his identity are making things worse.

28 minutes ago, Guest BSidhu said:

I thought the Mohan Singh video cleared it up myself.

Video posted above of gentleman who visited Huddersfield and met his family says his birthday certificate and passport both say Amere Singh Dhaliwal.  But how come this name is not traceable on electoral roll in Huddersfield? 

Plenty of people who aren't interested in voting aren't on the electoral roll.

Video says his grandfather is a very prominent member of local community. Why does he not speak out then and take ownership of the matter? He could do so without compromising the wife and children.

He probably feels really ashamed I imagine. The last thing he'd want to do is openly face the world about it.

Other perpetrators in this case have not hidden their names, they have wives and children too.

Well, if the video is anything to go by, he hasn't hidden the name on his passport. 

That would be a good place for info.

Yet other people saying his name is Ajmer, Amarpreet etc. Is Amarpreet the origin of his other alleged nickname "Pretos"?

Sounds likely.

Dishonesty by whom?

His family and those in the community who are hiding his identity are making things worse.

His family doesn't appear to be hiding his name. Others in the community are in shock and denial and going through cognitive dissonance.

There are another group of strange people (nonSikhs I think) who are having a laugh and throwing in all kinds of claims to confuse things further. Like his 'plumber' and 'mortgage consultant' here.

50 minutes ago, Guest BSidhu said:

Any publicly available records with address details (electoral roll, companies house info, specific internet search results etc) of this loser, would have been removed either before or after sentencing. Its common practice to protect the families of offenders so that they don't get retribution. You'll also find that organised criminals don't provide easy to trace records for the public to access.

To join the army, police or any other role of standing, you have background checks done. Heck, even to help out at schools you need a DBS check. So to join the Khalsa, why aren't there checks? This guys history was known, so why weren't checks done to stop him taking Amrit? Likewise in the 'services' (The Khalsa is a service to humanity), if people are under investigation or on trial they are 'suspended' until the outcome is arrived at. Where was the local committee/gurdwara which allowed him to take Amrit when the investigations started? Were they too busy counting their building funds? 

This isn't a new thing, too many nutjobs over the years have been allowed to take Amrit and then further down the line they bring the whole thing into disrepute.