American Sikh Sangat and Dhadrianwale

Dsinghd

Its a reflection of the Panth as a whole. Why are people so mesmerized by Ranjit Dhadrianwale, that they will beleive ahnything he says, even when he goes against the basic creed of Waheguru as told in the Mool Mantar?

This path was trodden by the splinter Nirankaris who became the narakdharis.

This path was trodden by Baba Jaimal Singh who then started his own path of radha swamis once he had got established.

This path has been trodden  by the Sant Gurmeet ram Rahim Singh.

Now this same path is being walked on by Ranjit Dhadriwale, now that he feels he has enough support.

Ajeet, Jagga, carinder, hardeep cov, you feel you need to advocate for him, why are so you blindingly accepting everything he is saying as Gurmat?

• 2 weeks later...

What shocks me is the complete inability by modern-era amritdharis to recognise homosexuality amongst their ranks. 

Okay, sometimes it isn't obvious, but some people are clearly so effete and mincy that you would have to be some sort of retard not to have at least have some suspicions that they swing that way. 

I mean, that Harinder Singh would give Alan Carr a good run for his money in the mincing stakes! Anyone with even a tiny bit of intelligence and wit about them would pick up on his orientation within a minute of meeting him. 

I have to ask. Is the conservative nature of amritdhari society (in that it really restricts interactions between genders) inadvertently causing an influx of homosexuals within? 

@chatanga1 - I don't quite know but judging by the ongoing discussion and the back and forward from people like that Jas in that video - it really just seems that they're just a bunch of uneducated, hot headed, agressive and quite frankly illiterate baffoons. From the way they carry themselves and communicate their view can you really blame one for not being able to take them seriously?

Even if Daddrianwale is wrong, they are doing absolutely no favour to their arguments by the way they behave and present their case.

I don't really listen to everything Daddrianwale says, but I've heard some of his videos where he talks about some of his concepts. I don't know, maybe I'm filtering out things I don't think make sense and just taking in the positive. You or anyone tarnishing him with other people such as Ram Rahim isn't really going to make any difference either. You can paint him with whatever brush you want, it's not the man that's important - it's the Gurus message. ?‍♂️

I do want to add one thing though, that NKJ guy has really lit a torpedo towards Daddrianwales effort. I have to say that this guy in the UK needs to step down.

36 minutes ago, Jaggaa said:

@chatanga1 - I don't quite know but judging by the ongoing discussion and the back and forward from people like that Jas in that video - it really just seems that they're just a bunch of uneducated, hot headed, agressive and quite frankly illiterate baffoons. From the way they carry themselves and communicate their view can you really blame one for not being able to take them seriously?

Even if Daddrianwale is wrong, they are doing absolutely no favour to their arguments by the way they behave and present their case.

I don't really listen to everything Daddrianwale says, but I've heard some of his videos where he talks about some of his concepts. I don't know, maybe I'm filtering out things I don't think make sense and just taking in the positive. You or anyone tarnishing him with other people such as Ram Rahim isn't really going to make any difference either. You can paint him with whatever brush you want, it's not the man that's important - it's the Gurus message. ?‍♂️

I do want to add one thing though, that NKJ guy has really lit a torpedo towards Daddrianwales effort. I have to say that this guy in the UK needs to step down.

considering the torpedo was initiated from Dhadrianwale himself (he intiated Harinder and others by blowing breathe into the guy's mouth) I would have to say it's chickens coming home to roost ...