When did you learn about the caste system?

Redoptics

3 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Well we need leaders and teachers to explain the Guru Grant Sahib Ji, to the uneducated. 

Because people are listening without hearing what is being said.

Maybe deep in their hearts they don't care and never have. Many may have seen this Sikhi thing as a useful status elevator and nothing else. That might have motivated their families to convert as opposed to any strong resonance of the egalitarian message of it? 

Okay guys, I'm going to try and get my head down.  It's been cool, I'm actually positively surprised at the quality of discussion and openness on this thread. 

Keep your spirits up. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe deep in their hearts they don't care and never have. Many may have seen this Sikhi thing as a useful status elevator and nothing else. That might have motivated their families to convert as opposed to any strong resonance of the egalitarian message of it? 

Okay guys, I'm going to try and get my head down.  It's been cool, I'm actually positively surprised at the quality of discussion and openness on this thread. 

Keep your spirits up. 

Sleep well

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Nah, that isn't just starting now. It's been in canada for a long time. It's much worse there. Look at these rich boy phudhoos for example:

https://www.abbynews.com/news/fatal-shooting-was-targeted-and-related-to-gang-conflict-police-say/

https://theprovince.com/news/crime/gang-conflict-abbotsford-police-say-teen-poses-risk-to-public

0129-bros2-jpg.jpg

How comes they are all topless like this?

We, thankfully haven't got things this bad in the UK. We don't have our peasants killing each other off as teenagers yet. 

Those r pretty much the epitome of surrey gangsters ? no one takes them seriously especially the real gangsters who r mainly Somalis Jamaican and Asian . Surrey and Vancouver are like the richest areas in Canada and the gangs there get humbled in other provinces.

Anyways the trend in reffering to is jatts only chilling with jatts and lookin down on other groups . Promoting there drinking and Bhangra culture dating culture ect and trying to link it with sikhi