Holocaust of India

Big_Tera

On 1/12/2019 at 10:46 AM, dallysingh101 said:

You can't play down how the majority of juts today (not all) go mental to try and occupy the very position of bahmanhs in their own twisted way. 

This isn't something anyone with any integrity and conscience can ignore. 

as a jatt, i think this is a good topic to bring up periodicaly. The new jatt generation, can learn a thing or two. And they learn the true meaning of jatt pride. I had no idea about the jatt casteism, before this forum. Then i googled it, and the reality was stark. Theres youtube videos, about mone jatts, bullying a sikh dastaardhari chammar, because he bought land, some hindu upper caste bullying chamars and not letting them play on the same playground. And when we went to india, our relatives, stopped us playing with the chamar kids (tho i could kinda see the rationale, the less mixing up you have, the less bad habits u will pick up and less likely ur kids are to marry out of caste). 

Ofc it doesnt exist in the west, but its important to keep it in mind. I think ur doing a pretty decent job of highlighting it, except when you keep mentioning that brothers shared wives. That seems like total heresy and totally against panjabi dharam and sharam culture. 

But i also think its ok to promote same caste marriage just as its good to promote same race marriage. This is the only way culture, language, and food will be preserved, if people marry people from the same backgrounds. Think about it: if a russian married a chinese, then their kid married a french person. How many ancestral languages would the kids have to learn, not to mention recipes, rituals, history etc 

On 12/29/2018 at 10:04 AM, Big_Tera said:

With the invasion of India by Mahmud Ghazni about 1000 A.D., began the Muslim invasions into the Indian subcontinent and they lasted for several centuries. The Muslim invasions continued even when the Muslims were ruling India, like the invasion of the Mongols during the reign of the Khiljis or the invasion of the Mughals in the early sixteenth Century when the Lodis were ruling Delhi. The last notable invasion of the Muslims from outside was the invasion of Nadir Shah in 1739, during which he unleashed a great horror on the native population.

Europe never forgot or forgave the atrocities of the Nazi rule under Hitler. We hardly come across any positive reference to either Hitler or his army in the present day text books on European History. No one talks there of the qualities of Hitler as a great commander or an inspiring leader of German people whom he could mould and influence with his hypnotic speeches. No films are made showing Hitler as a romantic hero singing songs and his mistress as a heroine shedding copious tears over her lover!

In some sikh camps, we actually learned and memorized the history of all the invaders, starting from ghazni to nadar shah, babur, durani, abdali etc. So its not entirely forgotten. I feel like sikh people are the only ones keeping panjabi, history, raag vidhia etc alive. We have forgotten persian/urdhu although it used to be a big part of our literature. 

Also about Europe, I think you should compare the invasions of India to the Viking raids. Europe mostly seems to have forgotten those and moved on. About Hitler, there are many here in the USA, who look up to Hitler, esp the white power/white hate groups. Some are trying really hard to convince people that concentration camps never happened, etc. 

1 hour ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

In some sikh camps, we actually learned and memorized the history of all the invaders, starting from ghazni to nadar shah, babur, durani, abdali etc. So its not entirely forgotten. I feel like sikh people are the only ones keeping panjabi, history, raag vidhia etc alive. We have forgotten persian/urdhu although it used to be a big part of our literature. 

Also about Europe, I think you should compare the invasions of India to the Viking raids. Europe mostly seems to have forgotten those and moved on. About Hitler, there are many here in the USA, who look up to Hitler, esp the white power/white hate groups. Some are trying really hard to convince people that concentration camps never happened, etc. 

I don't think the Viking Raids have become forgotten. 

European history does recognise Viking History.

York in England was founded by the Vikings (there is a Viking museum) and there have been numerous serials such as "The Vikings " and "The Last Kingdom" as well as documentaries on the BBC for example.

There are plenty of goreh in the North of England and the Shetland Islands that recognise their Viking roots.

There are Norman castles all over Europe (Normans comes from.Norseman ).

59 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I don't think the Viking Raids have become forgotten. 

European history does recognise Viking History.

York in England was founded by the Vikings (there is a Viking museum) and there have been numerous serials such as "The Vikings " and "The Last Kingdom" as well as documentaries on the BBC for example.

There are plenty of goreh in the North of England and the Shetland Islands that recognise their Viking roots.

There are Norman castles all over Europe (Normans comes from.Norseman ).

I wanted to say forgiven the vikings. There seems to be no hatred towards them for conquering them. At least no hatreds toward the current Norse countries. Also the descendents of vikings arent hated, like Muslims in India are

3 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I wanted to say forgiven the vikings. There seems to be no hatred towards them for conquering them. At least no hatreds toward the current Norse countries. Also the descendents of vikings arent hated, like Muslims in India are

That is because the Vikings did not convert the local populations to worship Odin.

The Islamic invaders did try to convert the local populations they conquered.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:57 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

except when you keep mentioning that brothers shared wives. That seems like total heresy and totally against panjabi dharam and sharam culture. 

Brother ask your family elders and some others who you know are candid and honest. See for yourself. Even in my younger days there used to be a lot of subtly suggestive songs and bhabhis and deors. 

I ain't making that up. My own mother told me when she first moved to my father's pind, a jut women she made friends with told her that she didn't know who the father of her children was (out of her husband and his brothers). I've met a few jut girls who told me similar in their own families in previous generations. One told me that their moms told them that they were going to the khet to do a poo late one night and she was shocked to see her father in law's brother coming out of a room that her mother in law was in. It's called polyandry. That this happened is common knowledge. Just ask about to see. 

On 1/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

its interesting how homosexuality was not looked down upon in central asia(afghanistan to mongolia). Even now, homosexuality is a big thing in afghanistan. 

Though, I dont know if homosexuality was ever a thing in india. We do have the khusre. But those are more like intersexuals and cross-dressers. And making them have their own community, I don't know if thats acceptance or merely tolerance. 

There actualy used to be many khusre in the mughal courts, many even used to be twaifs and dance for the mughal men. There even are mughal paintings depicting gay men doing it.

Samradh kashni was a controversial Sufi of delhi, he was openly gay and walked around naked. His partner was a young hindu man from sindh. Samradh kashni eventually left islam. aurungzeb got him arrested and executed not for being gay but for leaving Islam. Homosexuality was a lot more accepted in the mughal court than we think 

It could be true. From my understanding polandry is common in peasants . So go figure. But if this did happen. It would have been a long time ago. As now they are no longer peasants but economically well off. 

But it is a disgusting trait and custom. Maybe jagsaw can shed some light on this disgraceful custom and practice. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Brother ask your family elders and some others who you know are candid and honest. See for yourself. Even in my younger days there used to be a lot of subtly suggestive songs and bhabhis and deors. 

I ain't making that up. My own mother told me when she first moved to my father's pind, a jut women she made friends with told her that she didn't know who the father of her children was (out of her husband and his brothers). I've met a few jut girls who told me similar in their own families in previous generations. One told me that their moms told them that they were going to the khet to do a poo late one night and she was shocked to see her father in law's brother coming out of a room that her mother in law was in. It's called polyandry. That this happened is common knowledge. Just ask about to see. 

Not quite.

What was common amongst Jatts is when the older brother passed away, his wife is married to the younger brother. 

This used to be more common in the old days. Not so much these days.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Lol that's BS  jatt women weren't even allowed to show their faces to other men other than their husbands. My Nani used to cover her face when she came in front of her husband's cousin brothers.  Perhaps the poor ones used to do that for more chances of offspring.

Affairs are a open secret in pinds, it's been happening forever. A lot of kids "fathers" are not their actual fathers.

My mum's cousin brother has a kid with a married chamar lady, it's a boy, the whole pind knows this, it's a open secret. This isn't common but it happens lol