Suleman Ghost

Singh1989

16 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not one of my proudest moments. A pun gone awry. Unnecessary and something I privately made amends for.

Still, not sure why you felt the need to dig it up after all this time. 

You said the disrespect toward Gurbani on a public forum.  I'm surprised the disrespect went unnoticed for this long.  It should have been addressed right away, regardless of who said it.  Your private amends doesn't mean much because you said it on an open forum.  

Members have every right to question you on the disrespect.   

6 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

You said the disrespect toward Gurbani on a public forum.  I'm surprised the disrespect went unnoticed for this long.  It should have been addressed right away, regardless of who said it.  Your private amends doesn't mean much because you said it on an open forum.  

Members have every right to question you on the disrespect.   

They do, and I don't have a problem with it.

The side issue is that this "sudden" discovery was deviously used as the basis to silence my contribution to non-Gurbani related discussions, i.e. women. It's an underhand tactic to shame me into silence. It hasn't worked. My mistake on this issue has very little, if anything, to do with what I was stating on another thread about an unrelated issue.

I see clearly the game that was played, but I won't labour the point, because i DID make the original mistake.

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They do, and I don't have a problem with it.

The side issue is that this "sudden" discovery was deviously used as the basis to silence my contribution to non-Gurbani related discussions, i.e. women. It's an underhand tactic to shame me into silence. It hasn't worked. My mistake on this issue has very little, if anything, to do with what I was stating on another thread about an unrelated issue.

I see clearly the game that was played, but I won't labour the point, because i DID make the original mistake.

One question tho. Actually two questions. When u realised u disrespected Gurbani, why did u not openly apologise and why didnt u REMOVE OR EDIT the post. 

52 minutes ago, Khalsa2012 said:

One question tho. Actually two questions. When u realised u disrespected Gurbani, why did u not openly apologise and why didnt u REMOVE OR EDIT the post. 

You're pushing your luck. You haven't "got" me, and this won't become a thing where I'm hounded into silence. I've done my penance. As for not deleting or editing, i left it up as a reminder of my mistake. A coward deletes. The mistake was done for all to see. If you don't want to see it, put me on ignore, and you don't see the post.

On 11/26/2020 at 10:43 AM, MisterrSingh said:

You disingenuous cowards and frauds always resort to deception in order to feel like you have the higher moral ground.

An assessment of a particular type of woman, of which there are many in today's age, is NOT an attack on all womankind. 

The distinction is lost on you clowns.

Down-vote away, it gives me strength! ?

I find this "from women, men are born " quote from gurbani very troublesome in my mind.

Bul chuk maf  if I cause any offence. Please help me understand. 

If we call Indira Gandhi bad, is it wrong because she is a woman even though she stormed our holiest place and killed so many people?

She gave birth to Rajiv Gandhi. Was he a king? And how many innocent Sikhs did he kill? 

If women are capable of great things, than can they be capable of terrible things too? Or does having a womb exempt them from this?

1 hour ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

No veerji. Yes of course woman are capable of terrible things to like what indira gandhi but there are other woman like Mata Sahib Kaur,Bibi Nanaki,Mai Bhago and countless other shaheed Singhanis whose greatness cannot be described.But when Guru Sahib is saying this,it is to those people who have negative stereotypes against woman and claim that all woman are like that and that only a woman can do such a kartoot.This is wrong as this would be an insult to other good woman.Its like imagine saying all Man are cunning.Then this would insult all good man.Another example is that many people abort children just because the child is female.Thats why Guru Sahib says why condemn a woman whose Greatness CAN be so powerful.But this does not apply to all woman.No it is not wrong to call Indira Gandhi bad or Rajiv Gandhi bad or a person like Wazir Khan.But it is bad to give an example of evil people and judge a whole gender or religion based on that.?

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

Is there a footnote or addendum for Chatropokhiyan that states, "Not All Women"? Or is it something that's considered to be assumed and not worth mentioning? 

You can play with words and claim others who highlight these issues are slandering all women, but nothing in what's been stated targets every single woman alive. You can lie and force through your agenda, but then that just reveals your spiritual posturing to be as hollow and meaningless as your arguments.

Do you know what statistical data is? It's drawing on information and data to present an inference based on various characteristics that are a broad occurrence, with the theory of probability, that doesn't take into account outlying extremes. 

It is as simple as that. And if this needs to be stated anytime a sensitive discussion occurs on this site, then you folk are in serious trouble up ahead.  

16 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You're pushing your luck. You haven't "got" me, and this won't become a thing where I'm hounded into silence. I've done my penance. As for not deleting or editing, i left it up as a reminder of my mistake. A coward deletes. The mistake was done for all to see. If you don't want to see it, put me on ignore, and you don't see the post.

First thing. Im not hounding u. Nor do i have any intention too. 

But what do u mean I'm pushing my luck??!!??

8 hours ago, Koi said:

Sant Isher Singh Ji Maharaj verify this in one of their recorded kathas (available online), as do Sant Waryam Singh Ji Ratwara Sahib Wale in 2 of their kathas (also available online, the mention Suleman by name). I can't remember what the links are to their katha, as it's been many years since I heard them. They are available on gurmatveechar.com.

All true.

Yes Sant Waryam Singh Ji was there when it all happened. They mention the whole event. Also theres been many times when lost souls came to Rara Sahib for liberation. Even with Sant Kishan Singh ji. 

All we can learn from it is to do naam simran and be good to others. That way Maharaj will look after us in this life and the next.