AjeetSingh2019

I am on the verge of losing my heart . Is it immoral of me to ask my wife to terminate this pregnancy and start from a fresh page?

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
45 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

58 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

You are an <banned word filter activated>,  think of what you are doing and Waheguru would think, or your Gurus would do.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Btw you you  know at fetus level , the child is doing Waheguru simran

Edited by Redoptics

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

As a father its my right to not have a child who has birth defects. unfortunately its rainy season here and viral is common 

When everyone who has posted on this topic pretty much disagree's with your stance you should take that as a hint, but you are right, it's your kid, it's up to you what you do, as you've mentioned, it's your "right" as a Father but everything catches up with us eventually, you're no different, instead of posting your life story on the internet you should be supporting your wife instead of blaming her, you should be educating yourself and then you'll realise how common viral fever's are in pregnancy and how easily they are treated.

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Nothing but love for your wife i see.

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Btw you you  know at fetus level , the child is doing Waheguru simran

by that logic , all babies would be born hale and healthy and no undesirable would be detected during pregnany.

have u been consuming too much sukhnidhan lately ?

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

by that logic , all babies would be born hale and healthy and no undesirable would be detected during pregnany.

have u been consuming too much sukhnidhan lately ?

That's from Guru not me

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

That's from Guru not me

Don't ever think you speak for Guru ji and that you've managed to completely overcome your own munh brother. That's someplace it takes time to get too - and very few people actually reach. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't ever think you speak for Guru ji and that you've managed to completely overcome your own munh brother. That's someplace it takes time to get too - and very few people actually reach. 

I'm just a guy , nothing more brov 

I’m going to wade in here. I’m a doctor. I’ve done my stint in obs and gynae. 

Let’s say you terminate this child and have another one. Baby appears to be born perfectly healthy. Autistic traits don’t show until around age 12 months so it would be that long until anyone would notice an issue. What then? Do you plan to kill your child? 

Termination of a pregnancy is not problem-free either and complications can develop. Would you be happy if your wife died because you pushed for a termination?

Your wife has a right to carry her child to term too. You can either choose to stand by her or run away. At least find out the cause of the fever. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Let’s say you terminate this child and have another one. Baby appears to be born perfectly healthy. Autistic traits don’t show until around age 12 months so it would be that long until anyone would notice an issue. What then? Do you plan to kill your child? 

Termination of a pregnancy is not problem-free either and complications can develop. Would you be happy if your wife died because you pushed for a termination?

Your wife has a right to carry her child to term too. You can either choose to stand by her or run away. At least find out the cause of the fever. 

The guys gay he doesn't give a ish about his wife

1 hour ago, Wicked Warrior said:

In your professional experience, is a pregnant female having a fever an unusual occurrence? 

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

The guys gay he doesn't give a ish about his wife

I thought it was the same guy. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

In your professional experience, is a pregnant female having a fever an unusual occurrence? 

Unexplained fever in anyone is unusual. In pregnancy, there are additional causes. As I said, I’d want to know why there is an underlying fever. 

2 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

I thought it was the same guy. 

Unexplained fever in anyone is unusual. In pregnancy, there are additional causes. As I said, I’d want to know why there is an underlying fever. 

It's a kind of fever thats adamant against paracetamol treatment.

Paracetamol lowers the temperature but fever rises again after sometime.

The physician said it's viral fever.

Her fever was totally gone last night when I measured.

And today morning was negligible fever at 99 degrees F 

All that said and done, she's have had fever now since 3 days and had taken some 5 - 6 paracetamols in the process.

I m concerned how that's going to affect my baby

Today we're planning a blood test if possible. 

Edited by AjeetSingh2019

8 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

This, nail on head.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• came across this by accident recently. the altercations sound similar albeit in different circumstances. basically my point is whitey wudnt dare do this wiv blacky cuz theyre scared of em. but they like to think they take on browny i.e. singhs n win. they c em as weak n a soft touch. sadly its true in most cases. too many singhs r no longer men anymore. tht includes the metrosexual flex who r well built like a tank but weak in mind like a woman. its dwn to us to make whitey n blacky fear us as well. we need to be ready to fight bk n defend ourselves. thts how we need to be if we want to ensure or increase our survival in the west or abroad. there was a time wen no one used to think abt messin wiv a singh. we also need to be firm/serious wen needed which is most of the time in reality. not smiley n giggly males. its unmanly n irritating to c. dnt think the family wudve imagined this wud happen to em. n thts the point. we cnt keep thinkin im always gna be safe, its never gna happen to me etc. thts a mistake waitin to happen to any of us. the wife n baby cud easily have been caught n harmed had the singh not taken it upon himself to say something. theres a possibility he realised his limits n knew then n there he was fighting a lost cause. we have to learn from this n make sure our own limits r at a threshold tht will help save us if were ever in the same situation. its been mentioned numerous times before but it needs to be repeated until more folk wake up n listen n make the change themselves.
    • the sikh pa family statement made by his wife who wudve been the only eyewitness to it all makes no mention of any kirpan bein used anywhere during the confrontation. but one uk news outlet is quotin this white supremacist lookin thug as sayin he was stabbed in the shoulder which is wat led to the chokehold. as if tht shud help his case. fact is he saw a brown man n lost control. apparently thai law is only 4-15 yrs for trespass n manslaughter.
    • No mention of his kirpan,  does anyone know if he had it with him?
    • if the article in the news is read you will realise the attacker was a white Norwegian by the surname of Bullman , the Singh fought with this guy who was a trained martial artist whilst he told his wife to pick up the two year old and run. Bullman was intent on attacking her too.
    • This poster is pigg headed.  No where does it say the attacker was white.  But this poor excuse for an human being brings race into this topic because hes a piece of <banned word filter activated>.  No one was blaming this pigg headed poster.  Yet this clown writes "Betty white" in a post and nothing else and on a topic of a Sikh man dying.  What the hell does betty white have to do with this topic.  Go get lost.  Racist punks like you are not welcome here.  

Important Information

Terms of Use