AjeetSingh2019

I am on the verge of losing my heart . Is it immoral of me to ask my wife to terminate this pregnancy and start from a fresh page?

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

45 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

58 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

You are an <banned word filter activated>,  think of what you are doing and Waheguru would think, or your Gurus would do.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Btw you you  know at fetus level , the child is doing Waheguru simran

Edited by Redoptics

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

As a father its my right to not have a child who has birth defects. unfortunately its rainy season here and viral is common 

When everyone who has posted on this topic pretty much disagree's with your stance you should take that as a hint, but you are right, it's your kid, it's up to you what you do, as you've mentioned, it's your "right" as a Father but everything catches up with us eventually, you're no different, instead of posting your life story on the internet you should be supporting your wife instead of blaming her, you should be educating yourself and then you'll realise how common viral fever's are in pregnancy and how easily they are treated.

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Nothing but love for your wife i see.

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Btw you you  know at fetus level , the child is doing Waheguru simran

by that logic , all babies would be born hale and healthy and no undesirable would be detected during pregnany.

have u been consuming too much sukhnidhan lately ?

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

by that logic , all babies would be born hale and healthy and no undesirable would be detected during pregnany.

have u been consuming too much sukhnidhan lately ?

That's from Guru not me

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

That's from Guru not me

Don't ever think you speak for Guru ji and that you've managed to completely overcome your own munh brother. That's someplace it takes time to get too - and very few people actually reach. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't ever think you speak for Guru ji and that you've managed to completely overcome your own munh brother. That's someplace it takes time to get too - and very few people actually reach. 

I'm just a guy , nothing more brov 

I’m going to wade in here. I’m a doctor. I’ve done my stint in obs and gynae. 

Let’s say you terminate this child and have another one. Baby appears to be born perfectly healthy. Autistic traits don’t show until around age 12 months so it would be that long until anyone would notice an issue. What then? Do you plan to kill your child? 

Termination of a pregnancy is not problem-free either and complications can develop. Would you be happy if your wife died because you pushed for a termination?

Your wife has a right to carry her child to term too. You can either choose to stand by her or run away. At least find out the cause of the fever. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Let’s say you terminate this child and have another one. Baby appears to be born perfectly healthy. Autistic traits don’t show until around age 12 months so it would be that long until anyone would notice an issue. What then? Do you plan to kill your child? 

Termination of a pregnancy is not problem-free either and complications can develop. Would you be happy if your wife died because you pushed for a termination?

Your wife has a right to carry her child to term too. You can either choose to stand by her or run away. At least find out the cause of the fever. 

The guys gay he doesn't give a ish about his wife

1 hour ago, Wicked Warrior said:

In your professional experience, is a pregnant female having a fever an unusual occurrence? 

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

The guys gay he doesn't give a ish about his wife

I thought it was the same guy. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

In your professional experience, is a pregnant female having a fever an unusual occurrence? 

Unexplained fever in anyone is unusual. In pregnancy, there are additional causes. As I said, I’d want to know why there is an underlying fever. 

2 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

I thought it was the same guy. 

Unexplained fever in anyone is unusual. In pregnancy, there are additional causes. As I said, I’d want to know why there is an underlying fever. 

It's a kind of fever thats adamant against paracetamol treatment.

Paracetamol lowers the temperature but fever rises again after sometime.

The physician said it's viral fever.

Her fever was totally gone last night when I measured.

And today morning was negligible fever at 99 degrees F 

All that said and done, she's have had fever now since 3 days and had taken some 5 - 6 paracetamols in the process.

I m concerned how that's going to affect my baby

Today we're planning a blood test if possible. 

Edited by AjeetSingh2019

8 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

This, nail on head.