Big_Tera

Punjabi Wedding fight - wolverhampton

Shocking video clips are doing their rounds on social media of a horrific fight that erupted at an Indian wedding reception taking place at the Ramada Hotel in Wolverhampton, UK.

The wedding took place on 12th October 2019 and members of the Bhatra community are seen in the videos of the reception.

Whilst the reasons for the fight and brawl are not released, police were called to the venue in order to restore law and order.

The fighting in one video shows tremendous amounts of violence with screams being heard from the guests at the reception.

There are punches being thrown between guests with people trying to stop them and other guests

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7570621/Shocking-moment-bloody-brawl-erupts-wedding-party.html

Edited by Big_Tera

Doesn’t surprise me. Alcohol probably involved. All it takes is one person to look at another in a funny way, or an accidental push/shove, or a small remark and things can blow out of proportion. 

30 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Doesn’t surprise me. Alcohol probably involved. All it takes is one person to look at another in a funny way, or an accidental push/shove, or a small remark and things can blow out of proportion. 

True, I remember when I was younger if you went to a wedding party it was pretty much a guarantee that there would be a fight, it generally involved alcohol and bruised egos.

I tell you, once our lot get a few drinks in them...........

The obnoxious egos that can come out. 

You'll get a guy who was happily being friendly an hour earlier - just randomly saying the most obnoxious stuff to the same person a little later after a few pegs.......

That's when the fights kick off.  

3 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Sometimes it's not a small remark, the drink makes them say some really off colour personal insults, sometimes dragging in family, so people feel forced to fight. 

getting to the point where it's just best to go home after the Anand Karaj , the rest of the day gets spoilt by yobbish/slaggish behaviour by wannabe coconuts ...that's why I do.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

getting to the point where it's just best to go home after the Anand Karaj , the rest of the day gets spoilt by yobbish/slaggish behaviour by wannabe coconuts ...that's why I do.

It's better for certain types of blokes to give it a miss too. Or else they can end up facing serious charges, what with all that drink and all that stuff laying around to hurt someone with. lol

Edited by dallysingh101

What else is expected from this level of Besharampuna!  I mean you have age restrictions together with bouncers keeping an eye on people getting too tipsy in nightclubs, but this doesn’t apply to Punjabi wedding receptions.  Alcohol flows freely, children are welcome, music is blasted, drugs are taken in toilets, under aged drinking takes place and the dance floor resembles a Nightclub that is modelled on the ‘Blue Oyster Club’.  Tacky to the next level!  

This is halirious tho lmao  some1 sent me the video    imagine being there   haha!  The slag in short white dress seems to be trying to break it up   

Edited by puzzled

23 minutes ago, puzzled said:

This is halirious tho lmao  some1 sent me the video    imagine being there   haha!  The slag in short white dress seems to be trying to break it up   

I thought is was WWE when I saw someone lifting that chair.

Plus the screaming women doesn't help much. 

When I was growing up I used to see so many punch ups at weddings it actually put me off from going.

Usually it is the alcohol that triggers this.

I remember in the olden days when the bottles of sharab used to be on the table and the men folk used to have drinking contests. 

I notice that these days, they will have barmen serving the drinks and therefore there is a bit of control.

There used to be leisure centre that used to host these weddings and I used to these Midland blokes every Saturday always asking for directions to the pub.

We like to call goreh chavs but clearly we have our own chavvy element.

Edited by Ranjeet01

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

What kind of attitude is this?

Firstly, this is clearly not hilarious.

Secondly, you have no right to call Women or anyone else such derogatory words.

Thirdly. I'll admit to this looking chaotic, but to be honest, how do you actually know why the commotion occurred in the first place? 

• Like 1

The funny part was the MC saying calm down calm down now.. lol

Yep there was a time back in the day. When it was guaranteed there would be a fight. The reason was simple. .

There would be guys who had grudges against each other. The wedding was their opportunity to meet their enemies and have it out with them. 

Then people started to not invite people that were known to fight. Hence the fights stopped. Even now people will make sure to not invite 2 people who are known enemies so they won't meet up and spoil the wedding. 

This was a Bhat wedding btw . They are known for being violent especially after a few glassies lol. 

Seemed like it was started by some goreh by the looks of it. 

Edited by Big_Tera

5 hours ago, Porsche911 said:

What kind of attitude is this?

Firstly, this is clearly not hilarious.

Secondly, you have no right to call Women or anyone else such derogatory words.

Thirdly. I'll admit to this looking chaotic, but to be honest, how do you actually know why the commotion occurred in the first place? 

I agree. Know need to call women names like that without even knowing them. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:38 PM, Wicked Warrior said:

Yep. Alcohol can turn the nicest person into a foul mouthed lunatic ready to fight and make a fool of himself.