Jatts were not pioneer of sikhs in BC rajputs were

Guest Harjeet

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Look up harlem renaissance.

OK, I did. (A cultural, artistic, intellectual movement in the 1920s in Harlem.) And it's great. But, still, things change, and there are a lot of predators out there due to lenient criminal policies.

Saying they're like animals isn't appropriate.

Yeah. People tend to go with their personal experiences and those of people around them. Remember how a black man raped a friend of Liam Neeson's and he related in an interview that he used to go to black neighborhoods looking for a fight to beat up (maybe kill?) a black man, any black man?

But a balanced perspective is best.

Not a single opportunity to finger point at black people goes unmissed and that's a sickness you all have to work out.

Well, I'd say you're being a bit unfair, but that's your right. I'd say there's plenty of anti-everybody posts here, including anti-Punjabi by Punjabis. Because God knows they act like animals.

There also might be the feeling that Sikhs didn't do anything bad to the blacks. It wasn't Sikhs who enslaved them, or did Jim Crow and such to them. It was whites and maybe some Jews, too. And their fellow blacks. It's like, "What do you have against us?"

TBH, I think NYC is a breeding ground for racial and other resentments. The rest of the country is probably better.

4 hours ago, BhForce said:

OK, I did. (A cultural, artistic, intellectual movement in the 1920s in Harlem.) And it's great. But, still, things change, and there are a lot of predators out there due to lenient criminal policies.

Yeah. People tend to go with their personal experiences and those of people around them. Remember how a black man raped a friend of Liam Neeson's and he related in an interview that he used to go to black neighborhoods looking for a fight to beat up (maybe kill?) a black man, any black man?

Well, I'd say you're being a bit unfair, but that's your right. I'd say there's plenty of anti-everybody posts here, including anti-Punjabi by Punjabis. Because God knows they act like animals.

There also might be the feeling that Sikhs didn't do anything bad to the blacks. It wasn't Sikhs who enslaved them, or did Jim Crow and such to them. It was whites and maybe some Jews, too. And their fellow blacks. It's like, "What do you have against us?"

TBH, I think NYC is a breeding ground for racial and other resentments. The rest of the country is probably better.

Unfortunately many people don't know who Sikhs are.

Racism is inculcated and reinforced at every opportunity in the United states. It's part of the control mechanisms.

5 hours ago, BhForce said:

Downtown of which city?

Reno Nv. 

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

If you want to understand NY Harlem in 1920s (now nearly 100 years ago)  compared to later decades, you should Google Thomas Sowell.

What Sowell says would make good personal advice, to individuals, in private.  His point of view however does not address the 500 year situation, does not address the intentional systematic destruction, does not address current and consistent trends of murder and incarceration of his people. There is a name for this kind of brother, this country has always had them, and it starts with Uncle. 

Try some Willie Lynch. 

13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I wonder if I'd actually like most of our lot out there myself. lol

I know what some black people are like. Come on, we've got our own overbearing, bullying ar5eholes too though - especially in the pends. 

You aversion for apne stems from an intimate familiarity based on experience. Black hostility for Sikhs, generally speaking, arises from a hodge podge of reasons ranging from media manipulation, ignorance, stupidity, envy, and just plain old bad intentions.