Jatts were not pioneer of sikhs in BC rajputs were

Guest Harjeet

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

but when your younger your more likely to get on with each other and be more loved up     but when your older your more picky and serious. 

That's a serious point that people shouldn't just quickly dismiss.

Doesn't it look like we are biologically designed to get loved up and whatnot when young? It's this natural biological drive that older, perverted blokes frequently manipulate when grooming in my opinion. 

And I think you are right about when you get older too. (I'm no fan!!) but look at Cheryl Cole for example - on paper she has everything, looks, money, status etc. but she can't even bag a man at this age! Last I heard is that she's resorting to a sperm donor to get pregnant now - and that's probably related to all the fussy, picky thing you mentioned.  I don't care about this celebrity crap but just flicked through a headline that reminded me of what you were saying in this respect. 

One big issue is that our culture traditionally views marriages as some sort of familial tactical move to improve status/wealth - which is logically understandable. But people got to live with each other afterwards too, and in this day and age people (esp. females but blokes too) aren't going to silently 'suffer' someone for their lifetimes like in the past. Apnee MILs can be a MASSIVE problem too - many just can't seem to get the idea of taking in another younger female into their home lovingly as a daughter into their heads. It gets all competitive and resentful, and control-freaking. 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

but when your younger your more likely to get on with each other and be more loved up     but when your older your more picky and serious. 

Yes and no. People can change and drift apart too.

The loved up thing you are talking about lasts only for a few years and your wife will soon be getting "headaches" .

Women tend to know what they are looking for because they mature quicker and have been dreaming of their wedding.

Women tend to be pickier when they are young and pretty but when they hit their late twenties because they realise they maybe losing their looks and there are a whole crop off 22-23 years coming behind them.

I have known girls who in their early twenties who would not give guys their age bracket the time of day, but when they hit their late 20s and get desperate, those guys they ignored all of a sudden becoming very interesting. 

You as a bloke are not always aware of the game that is played until you are older. 

Being 27 or being 29 does not really mean much for a bloke.

You may not understand this right now but you will as you get older. Just wait till you get to age 40 and see the girls the same age as you (particularly the pretty ones you grew up with).

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Yes and no. People can change and drift apart too. The loved up thing you are talking about lasts only for a few years and your wife will soon be getting "headaches" .

True. Let's be honest, it looks like what kept the older generation together for life wasn't generally love (or at least the western concept of it) or attraction (look at how frumpy Panjabans get.......), but powerful cultural expectations and norms. No matter what we do, I don't think that mindset is about to come back anytime soon. We have to deal with that reality insteading of bemoaning how things have changed for the worse.

Women tend to know what they are looking for because they mature quicker and have been dreaming of their wedding.

Women tend to be pickier when they are young and pretty but when they hit their late twenties because they realise they maybe losing their looks and there are a whole crop off 22-23 years coming behind them.

I have known girls who in their early twenties who would not give guys their age bracket the time of day, but when they hit their late 20s and get desperate, those guys they ignored all of a sudden becoming very interesting. 

Yep. They also generally seem much more tactical about choices, despite all stereotypes of romance often associated with them. Plus they will get a dozen saheleeans advice before making a decision. That biological clock thing is an issue for them that we don't have to deal with, and they constantly bemoan their perception that blokes can get better looking as they get older and it being the opposite for women. 

One telling thing I've noticed is just how hungry and prowling a young women from a 'respectable' family can get when their marriage quickly fails. Then all of a sudden guys that were deemed beneath them are desperately flirted with. I think it's because a life time of respect and adulation has unexpectedly gotten hammered, and they are hyper in trying to minimise that perceived 'daagh' that's why so many get into a new relationship at a breathtakingly rapid speed. It's like the previous relationship has barely ended. I think another strong reason they do this is to quickly diffuse the implicit notion that they are somehow less than ideal because of the previous relationship's failure. 

You as a bloke are not always aware of the game that is played until you are older. 

Being 27 or being 29 does not really mean much for a bloke.

You may not understand this right now but you will as you get older. Just wait till you get to age 40 and see the girls the same age as you (particularly the pretty ones you grew up with).

And it is effing weird just how many young, proper fit ar5e birds - the types that would have never looked at you when you was younger, now act desperate for even a little bit of attention from you. But jumping on one of these 'trophy' types just usually brings a whole other wheelbarrow of buckwaas into your life. Some charitrio pakyaan stuff. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

True. Let's be honest, it looks like what kept the older generation together for life wasn't generally love (or at least the western concept of it) or attraction (look at how frumpy Panjabans get.......), but powerful cultural expectations and norms. No matter what we do, I don't think that mindset is about to come back anytime soon. We have to deal with that reality insteading of bemoaning how things have changed for the worse.

Yep. They also generally seem much more tactical about choices, despite all stereotypes of romance often associated with them. Plus they will get a dozen saheleeans advice before making a decision. That biological clock thing is an issue for them that we don't have to deal with, and they constantly bemoan their perception that blokes can get better looking as they get older and it being the opposite for women. 

One telling thing I've noticed is just how hungry and prowling a young women from a 'respectable' family can get when their marriage quickly fails. Then all of a sudden guys that were deemed beneath them are desperately flirted with. I think it's because a life time of respect and adulation has unexpectedly gotten hammered, and they are hyper in trying to minimise that perceived 'daagh' that's why so many get into a new relationship at a breathtakingly rapid speed. It's like the previous relationship has barely ended. I think another strong reason they do this is to quickly diffuse the implicit notion that they are somehow less than ideal because of the previous relationship's failure. 

And it is effing weird just how many young, proper fit ar5e birds - the types that would have never looked at you when you was younger, now act desperate for even a little bit of attention from you. But jumping on one of these 'trophy' types just usually brings a whole other wheelbarrow of buckwaas into your life. Some charitrio pakyaan stuff. 

Men are the true romantics and idealists. 

Women are the pragmatists. 

Those sahelian who give advice will also try to sabotage a woman's chances because women are quite jealous of each other (even between sisters).

When you mentioned respect. Respect has a different connotations for men and women.

For a man, respect has to be earned. Women get respect because they are women, it is not something they have earned. 

A man has to gain and earn his value and respect. That is why respect is so important for men.

A woman has to preserve it.

When you mention about respectable women getting into new relationships in breakneck speed. That is because generally women get over break ups far quicker than men and they feel no remorse.

There is actually evolutionary psychological reasons for this, you see similar behaviour in female species in the animal kingdom.

To your last point, that is the reason why I was telling puzzled,  you can afford to wait an extra year or two. The older and more successful you are, the more choice of women you have.

In your twenties, women are the selectors as you approach closer to thirty and even after that you become the selector. 

On 1/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

Your value as a man increases as you get older because it is based on status,competence. 

Good point, and I acknowledge that.

But, you should also consider that the older you get, your stamina decreases.  Not just the ability to get an e----ction, but also in general. Doing work around the house without getting winded. Or even strong enough to pick her up and carry her. If you can't do that, she'll think you're a weakling.

Or strong enough to protect her. (Remember SikhProf who got beat up walking around in Harlem with his wife? She must think he's a wimp now. I'd give a link, but it takes 2 weeks to approve posts with links.)

So it's a kind of a balance. Enough status to be desired by a woman, but also not too wrinkly/weak that she gets daydreams about the gardener boy.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:32 AM, dallysingh101 said:

Apnee MILs can be a MASSIVE problem too - many just can't seem to get the idea of taking in another younger female into their home lovingly as a daughter into their heads.

Well they'll have to, otherwise we'll die as a panth. (And I'm not saying going the way of Westerners is any better. They don't have MIL problems because they don't live with them. But they have other problems. They don't get married. If they do, they marry late. If they do, they only have 1 child. That, of course, means demographic oblivion and getting wiped out by the Muslims who have 4 kids at the very least.)

On 1/5/2020 at 3:58 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

For a man, respect has to be earned. Women get respect because they are women, it is not something they have earned. 

Fascinating.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:58 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

That is because generally women get over break ups far quicker than men and they feel no remorse.

There is actually evolutionary psychological reasons for this, you see similar behaviour in female species in the animal kingdom.

Of course, traditionally, there are no "break-ups". You don't date. You get married once, and that's it.

I think what you are talking about is referred to as "monkey branching" (you get a medium status male, and then when you've shown you can get that level, you attemp to get a higher status male).

Of course, traditionally, you (or your family) do attempt to get the highest status male possible (for whatever is important to you: looks, land, money, influence, whatever). But you don't play 2 or more males off of each other telling them "I don't know what I want" or other such nonsense that Western women tend to say. They tend to want to keep their options open, just in case something goes wrong.

In the Western scene, men don't trust women, as they shouldn't, because women are constantly looking for their next situation.

53 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Good point, and I acknowledge that.

But, you should also consider that the older you get, your stamina decreases.  Not just the ability to get an e----ction, but also in general. Doing work around the house without getting winded. Or even strong enough to pick her up and carry her. If you can't do that, she'll think you're a weakling.

Or strong enough to protect her. (Remember SikhProf who got beat up walking around in Harlem with his wife? She must think he's a wimp now. I'd give a link, but it takes 2 weeks to approve posts with links.)

So it's a kind of a balance. Enough status to be desired by a woman, but also not too wrinkly/weak that she gets daydreams about the gardener boy.

If that Sikhprof had any intelligence he would not go into somewhere like Harlem.

Getting married in your 30s is not old. 

We use female conventions to decide when a man should get married. 

43 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Fascinating.

Of course, traditionally, there are no "break-ups". You don't date. You get married once, and that's it.

I think what you are talking about is referred to as "monkey branching" (you get a medium status male, and then when you've shown you can get that level, you attemp to get a higher status male).

Of course, traditionally, you (or your family) do attempt to get the highest status male possible (for whatever is important to you: looks, land, money, influence, whatever). But you don't play 2 or more males off of each other telling them "I don't know what I want" or other such nonsense that Western women tend to say. They tend to want to keep their options open, just in case something goes wrong.

In the Western scene, men don't trust women, as they shouldn't, because women are constantly looking for their next situation.

The reality is that the traditional way is dying off and even in traditional Punjab things are changing.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

The reality is that the traditional way is dying off and even in traditional Punjab things are changing.

Your observation is true. But so is mine.

So would an observation that we will die off as a panth if we become like the West. Because the West is dying off.