puzzled

Delhi riots: Mosque set on fire

Had no idea but there are riots in Delhi, mosque has been burned down and 13 people killed.

i think its coz bjp lost in delhi, and aap party won  so modi sent his men over to terrorize.

28 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i think its coz bjp lost in delhi, and aap party won  so modi sent his men over to terrorize.

This has been brewing since Kashmir and the new discriminatory act which puts Muslims at disadvantage.  Modhi wants to put Muslims in their place and at the same time empower the Hindu mobs to carry out cowardly acts, we see this every 2 decades or so against minorities.  Gunda Raj is here and we will see a lot more of this, whilst the world turns a blind eye to forge new trade relations.

Hindu and muslims are the same when they are in control.  However,  this will not go unanswered.   The muslims will get revenge.  And everyone knows what method the muslims use to get revenge.  

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

not just that , but they are taking cover of presential visit like Congress did to kill 36 singhs in Kashmir when Clinton visited and sold it as Bomb plot /terrorist capture op.

they had planned it because they have guns and their natty red headbands, again MSM trying to sell it as a clash of equal fault between Hindus and Muslims  but it is clear it is 1984 style attack, includinng police indifference

1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

This has been brewing since Kashmir and the new discriminatory act which puts Muslims at disadvantage.  Modhi wants to put Muslims in their place and at the same time empower the Hindu mobs to carry out cowardly acts, we see this every 2 decades or so against minorities.  Gunda Raj is here and we will see a lot more of this, whilst the world turns a blind eye to forge new trade relations.

this is also after 3 million muslims in Assam and Bengal have had their citizenship revoked ; and your passport, birth certificate i.e. normal proofs are not valid to establish residency . If India accepts the CAA act change then you can be sure we'll be next

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

not just that , but they are taking cover of presential visit like Congress did to kill 36 singhs in Kashmir when Clinton visited and sold it as Bomb plot /terrorist capture op.

they had planned it because they have guns and their natty red headbands, again MSM trying to sell it as a clash of equal fault between Hindus and Muslims  but it is clear it is 1984 style attack, includinng police indifference

yh the whole thing was clearly planned, local muslims are saying that the police is supporting the riots and not helping them.

i feel sorry for these people. their houses and businesses have been set on fire. the muslims ladies are saying how the police came and broke all the cctv cameras in the area, the whole thing is planned 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Had no idea but there are riots in Delhi, mosque has been burned down and 13 people killed.

Maybe done by muslims possible from outside themselves to stir up fighting.

11 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i really hope there is no backfire on sikhs in pakistan 

why would there be on sikhs , the sikhs have been helping and protecting the muslim women and kids included

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

this is also after 3 million muslims in Assam and Bengal have had their citizenship revoked ; and your passport, birth certificate i.e. normal proofs are not valid to establish residency . If India accepts the CAA act change then you can be sure we'll be next

That's the narrative that the Muslims want us to believe so that we can be their useful idio.ts in fighting against the CAA which incidentally helps Sikhs from Pakistan to get political asylum in India. The stupidity of those Sikhs who think that just because they have a common enemy in the RSS means that we should be making common cause with the Muslims is the same mentality that enslaved us in 1947. When will Sikhs wake up and understand that there is no such thing as friendship with Muslims without a heavy price that will one day paid by the Sikhs in the future. 

All this characterisation of Muslims as being victims which is being propagated by the Sikh media will disarm the Sikh population and leave them unable to understand just what a danger Islam is. While the rest of India is getting rid of their Muslims, our actions are ensuring that any Muslims who want safety will want to come to Punjab and our naïve Sikhs will be ripe for a love jihad onslaught and the useful idio.ts in our community will be financing the building of Mosques and ensure that Islam once again becomes the danger that it was pre-1947 in East Punjab. 

If we have to come common cause we should be making common cause with the Dalits and Advasis who are the real victims of Hindutva. Making common cause with Muslims and Christians in India is to empower those who have evil intentions towards us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

why would there be on sikhs , the sikhs have been helping and protecting the muslim women and kids included

Let's be honest, do Muslims need a reason to be anti any non-Muslim? There is no such thing as reciprocity in Islam. In Islamic belief if Sikhs are protecting Muslim women from the Indians then this is because Allah is making them act in this way and not because of Sikhism's higher morality. 

50 minutes ago, proactive said:

That's the narrative that the Muslims want us to believe so that we can be their useful idio.ts in fighting against the CAA which incidentally helps Sikhs from Pakistan to get political asylum in India. The stupidity of those Sikhs who think that just because they have a common enemy in the RSS means that we should be making common cause with the Muslims is the same mentality that enslaved us in 1947. When will Sikhs wake up and understand that there is no such thing as friendship with Muslims without a heavy price that will one day paid by the Sikhs in the future. 

All this characterisation of Muslims as being victims which is being propagated by the Sikh media will disarm the Sikh population and leave them unable to understand just what a danger Islam is. While the rest of India is getting rid of their Muslims, our actions are ensuring that any Muslims who want safety will want to come to Punjab and our naïve Sikhs will be ripe for a love jihad onslaught and the useful idio.ts in our community will be financing the building of Mosques and ensure that Islam once again becomes the danger that it was pre-1947 in East Punjab. 

If we have to come common cause we should be making common cause with the Dalits and Advasis who are the real victims of Hindutva. Making common cause with Muslims and Christians in India is to empower those who have evil intentions towards us. 

We stand with truth. We speak up for the down trodden.  We stand up to the oppressor.  That’s what our Guru has taught us!  

I dont think the CAA is getting rid of indian muslims but its getting rid of begali muslims that are completely safe in bangladesh and have no reason to be living in India. caa is for hindus, sikhs and jains in the neighboring muslim countries, which is really good. there are 1000s of sikhs/hindus from pakistan and afghanistan now living in india with many living in punjab aswell and the rest in delhi.

but setting mosques and businesses on fire to just really bad.