Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

On 3/29/2020 at 10:46 AM, MisterrSingh said:

i love the remix to this song. this is when they still used to sing about social issues  even though they also sang about bakwaas they still sang about social issues as well.     what happened to the old gurdas maan    now he just sings about pakis and paki culture     

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i love the remix to this song. this is when they still used to sing about social issues  even though they also sang about bakwaas they still sang about social issues as well.     what happened to the old gurdas maan    now he just sings about pakis and paki culture     

He's the chela of a Muslim saint. He attends the jagaa regularly, and I'm guessing his career is attributable to some form of pooja of the personality. The video of him attending the latest get together at that place is on YouTube somewhere. 

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

He's the chela of a Muslim saint. He attends the jagaa regularly, and I'm guessing his career is attributable to some form of pooja of the personality. The video of him attending the latest get together at that place is on YouTube somewhere. 

i think iv seen videos of that   its some half naked muslim baba wearing a pink chaddar with a fat bear belly  and hes smoking and people are showering him with £££  and gurdas man hold his feet     filth!    how can you leave sikhi for that  demonic cult       

yh i guess the spirit of that dargah helped gurdas maan climb the ladder      

these jagaas are a bit like illumante arent they lol   you sell yourself to the jagaas and in reward the spirit helps you climb in life 

if you turn your back to the jagga it in return destroys your everything      its all true   

My nephew had it. He's just over 30 years old. 

He's getting over it now. Was quarantined in his room with his wife and young son for about 2 weeks. Said it was rough  and that he felt he might die at some stage. Waheguru's kirpa, he seems to be coming out of it now. 

45 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Taking bets on the first riots. When do you think people will start losing it?

I'm going for mid-May if the lockdown isn't lifted or somehow gets more harsh. Plus, who do you reckon will kick-off? ??

Younguns! Teenagers. 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

My nephew had it. He's just over 30 years old. 

He's getting over it now. Was quarantined in his room with his wife and young son for about 2 weeks. Said it was rough  and that he felt he might die at some stage. Waheguru's kirpa, he seems to be coming out of it now. 

Younguns! Teenagers. 

Yes, I think Footlocker, JD Sports, and Primark will be the first to go down.  ?