Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

9 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Could be..i mean the pandits were right about all the suchamta..

But apparently india is spared because of its heat and humidity. Corona cant survive in heat. 

suchumta then chakat made from gao poop, telling people to drink gao moot and bathe in gohaa - somehow  seems a bit of a P take

51 minutes ago, puzzled said:

just came back from my local gurdwara and its was so empty!  i actually felt sad seeing it like that! langar hall just had 3 men sitting there, normally around mid day we have around 25 bazurgs sitting in the langar hall chatting away socializing, a lot of young people as well   but today it was just 3 people!  never seen it so quite.  There were no bibiyan making rotis so a sevadar singh was making his way upstairs to ask bibiyan to make rotis but were were only 2 ladies present in the whole gurdwara!   they both agreed to make food in the kitchen.  around this time there are normally around 10 bibiyan cooking away in the kitchen.

never seen the gurdwara so empty and quite. 

most people who go Gurdwara are Bazurg so it makes sense they may be wary of travelling into a possible crowded space but honestly people are being very very panicky about this . It is silly you cannot stop what will happen so get busy with the necessary of life - reconnect with bani and kirtan .

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

how does one pollute a chaukat made from gao goha please the logic escapes me ...

If we start digging around in that, there's all manner of backwards stuff practiced in India. That includes our Panjab too. Look at how certain fudhus put obstacles on other Sikhs of perceived 'lower castes' from going into certain Gurdwaras. This is just an extention of that stupid mentality. Thankfully Sikhi seems to have attenuated the love of gauwn moot amongst the majority of us though.  

Got on my local bus. It was a comedy scene lol. 

Terrified people. Scarves wrapped around their faces. Masks on everywhere. Everyone worried and looking petrified to touch anything. But it is serious as elderly can catch it from us. 

At times like this wish I still had my car. Looks like it's inevitable most will catch it. It's the elderly that we have to isolate and protect as they are at most risk. 

A few elderly relatives have been isolated.  So they are living on their own. We all have to get into the wartime conditions spirit. Stay at home. Avoid uneccesary contact. Wash hand frequently. And stay off the tube and buses. Don't eat out.

It's going to be difficult. But you have to stick to the regime.