Jump to content

One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well pretty much all of the meat they were selling was halal. I overheard a sul in front of me asking the staff once if a particular dish was halal and they said it was. I had to write a series of ema

In 1984 the Sikh officers were the traitors not the Sikh soldiers. The Indian government had moved Sikh soldiers far away from Punjab so they would not be able to cause trouble. In 1984 as news came o

The best thing is to learn about their religion and use it against them. I remember being at speakers corner in London a couple of years ago. An Arab approached my father in law and asked him 'wh

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Hindu nationalists like the Sikhs just as long as the Sikhs are obedient and only look after Hindu interests. Once Sikhs look after their own interests then they are regarded as disloyal traitors and separatists who must be killed mercilessly.

Or even if you claim yourself as not a part of wider hinduism. 

The ideology op is talking abt is hindutva. They believe india first belongs to Hindus. And sikhism is just a sect of hinduism. That's why they will backstab panthic efforts. 

Now they're talking daily abt pok and such. Hindutva followers many of them are atheistic but believe in greatness of hindu culture. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The vast majority of them know nothing about us apart from bhangra and just consider us to be Hindus.

 

I can't blame some of their actions in recent times against muslims. In 1947 we drove out all of the muslims out of Punjab and therefore we don't really have to deal with their nonsense but the Hindus were too meek to do the same in other states partly because the cowardly Gandhi told them not to. On the other hand the muslims in Pakistan did throw all of them out during partition.

Muslims are also known to breed like rabbits, they have gone from being 9% of India's population in 1947 to 15% today. That is a huge increase when you consider how large India's population is. The Hindus are finally realising that they get bullied by muslims when the muslims are in a majority and now they are retaliating against muslim aggression. It's common sense and basic survival instinct. The way they have treated muslims after partition has been way too kind, they've finally woken up.

If the muslim population of India was 3% then the likes of Modi would never have gotten into power.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

The vast majority of them know nothing about us apart from bhangra and just consider us to be Hindus.

yh your average hindu like gujjus  know nothing about sikhs,  whatever idea they have is from what they see in bollywood movies  daler mehndi etc   politicians like navjot sidhu  or babe like trilochan das that comes on aastha tv    thats about it really   and all these type of people are more hindu than sikh. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh your average hindu like gujjus  know nothing about sikhs,  whatever idea they have is from what they see in bollywood movies  daler mehndi etc   politicians like navjot sidhu  or babe like trilochan das that comes on aastha tv    thats about it really   and all these type of people are more hindu than sikh. 

Everyone throughout the world is like that. Only focusing on the majority.

Most Sikhs don't even know that Sikhs are just 60% of the population of Punjab and that most of the rest is Hindu. Even some the Sikhs living in Punjab don't realise this, which is shocking.

It's probably because Punjabi Hindus have never got involved much in Punjabi media and showbiz.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Everyone throughout the world is like that. Only focusing on the majority.

Most Sikhs don't even know that Sikhs are just 60% of the population of Punjab and that most of the rest is Hindu. Even some the Sikhs living in Punjab don't realise this, which is shocking.

It's probably because Punjabi Hindus have never got involved much in Punjabi media and showbiz.

Obviously you ain't been to the panjab lately. The biggest growing demographic in Panjab is the Muslims. I've been going since the 80s and the number of green flags going up has increased rapidly. All those Punjabi youth who left for other countries have been replaced with migrant workers who are now settling in the panjab 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Obviously you ain't been to the panjab lately. The biggest growing demographic in Panjab is the Muslims. I've been going since the 80s and the number of green flags going up has increased rapidly. All those Punjabi youth who left for other countries have been replaced with migrant workers who are now settling in the panjab 

I went two years ago and saw loads of them in Amritsar, even had halal eateries there. It made my blood boil. We got rid of the Punjabi muslims in 1947 and now we are meekly letting these UP/Bihar muslims settle. I'm angry at the Hindus outside of Punjab who did not get rid of muslims in their states like we did. We are suffering due to their weakness.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

In 1984 the Sikh officers were the traitors not the Sikh soldiers. The Indian government had moved Sikh soldiers far away from Punjab so they would not be able to cause trouble. In 1984 as news came of the attack thousands of common Sikh soldiers and even a few officers had mutineed and tried to find they way back to Punjab but they were ruthlessly stopped. Today those Sikh soldiers are known as Dharmi Faujis. I think a Sikh regiment was even permanently disbanded.

But I agree with the rest of your post. Fact is today's nationalist Hindu does not follow the chivalrous ancient Kshatriya tradition where a warrior lived and died following a code of conduct based on Dharm. Instead today's nationalist Hindu has opted to follow the Maratha example. The Marathas did not follow any Kshatriya tradition. They were no different than the Afghans in their conduct which is why even Hindu rulers preferred the Afghans to the Marathas. 

Hindu nationalists like the Sikhs just as long as the Sikhs are obedient and only look after Hindu interests. Once Sikhs look after their own interests then they are regarded as disloyal traitors and separatists who must be killed mercilessly.

You maybe right about the maratha's I haven't read anything of them being ardent hindu's prehaps had they followed their kyshaster roots and hertiage they maybe have defeated abdali and other abrahamic invaders to indian subcontinent.

As for the Sikh soldiers I'm pretty sure the Indian army Sikh soldiers of 13th Sikh regiment along side other non-sikh regiments were used to attack darbar sahib in 1984.

And yes there were many Sikh soldiers who rebelled in their barracks and killed many indian troops when they heard news of the attack on darbar sahib. Some even taking heavy weapons and tanks on route to capture new delhi and attack the indian parliament. But were sadly eventually intercepted after fierce battles between them and their former comrades of the indian army.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imhosingh said:

Obviously you ain't been to the panjab lately. The biggest growing demographic in Panjab is the Muslims. I've been going since the 80s and the number of green flags going up has increased rapidly. All those Punjabi youth who left for other countries have been replaced with migrant workers who are now settling in the panjab 

Your right I used to see the sufi muslims the only ones I would really notice here and there with a very low profile. You always had malerkot muslims who been always there way before 1947 but were considered passive and friendly to Sikhs but having read up on the role of black cat police criminals how many of them turned out to be government sponsered indian punjabi muslims who killed sikh youths I have a very different view of them now.

And now the last time I went punjab I witnessed large alot of nomad gujjar muslims wandering around freely with their livestook and alot of small masjids due to muslim migrant low caste laborers from UP and Bihar who created their own little mudbrick masjids to pray in usually with the permission of their Sikh farmer employers or illegally without anyone objecting.

Punjabi Sikhs are definitely too soft being socialist and left wing in punjab, the punjabi hindu's are pretty right wing but got no balls to tackle the christian/muslim demographics properly. They Sikhs of punjab need to get right wing get Sikh nationalist and focus their energies on making the environment hostile for abrahamic adherents or convert them at the very least if they dont want a disaster happening in a decade or so to come.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, genie said:

Your right I used to see the sufi muslims the only ones I would really notice here and there with a very low profile. You always had malerkot muslims who been always there way before 1947 but were considered passive and friendly to Sikhs but having read up on the role of black cat police criminals how many of them turned out to be government sponsered indian punjabi muslims who killed sikh youths I have a very different view of them now.

And now the last time I went punjab I witnessed large alot of nomad gujjar muslims wandering around freely with their livestook and alot of small masjids due to muslim migrant low caste laborers from UP and Bihar who created their own little mudbrick masjids to pray in usually with the permission of their Sikh farmer employers or illegally without anyone objecting.

Punjabi Sikhs are definitely too soft being socialist and left wing in punjab, the punjabi hindu's are pretty right wing but got no balls to tackle the christian/muslim demographics properly. They Sikhs of punjab need to get right wing get Sikh nationalist and focus their energies on making the environment hostile for abrahamic adherents or convert them at the very least if they dont want a disaster happening in a decade or so to come.

Things are made worse when people like Gurdas Khan, Hans Raj Hans, Satinder Sartaj, Kanwar Grewal, Harshdeep Kaur dress up like muslims and sing Allah Hoo.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Things are made worse when people like Gurdas Khan, Hans Raj Hans, Satinder Sartaj, Kanwar Grewal, Harshdeep Kaur dress up like muslims and sing Allah Hoo.

Yeah they don't help matters.

Especially low IQ punjabis making hero's out of and even worshiping the likes of this druggie drunk sufi muslim nutter

https://www.instagram.com/bmsnakodar/?hl=en

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, genie said:

the punjabi hindu's are pretty right wing but got no balls to tackle the christian/muslim demographics properly

I think they do have the balls   but sikhs get in the way and always side with the other people. Rss/shiv sena have been very vilified by sikhs in punjab so whenever there is a clash between rss/shiv sena  sikhs will always take the other side even if the other side is in the wrong.    

Bhamans these days aren't all weak and skinny like how they used to be with their dhotis! Iv seen some young bhaman lads from the pind that are well built go gym and could put up a fight with any sikh jatt lad.  They ain't all skinny and wimpy like they used to be in the past.   Bhamans from the shahrs are more nerdy though.  

Watch  whenever someone decides to drive these Christian's out of pubjab it will most likely be the hindus.  Very unlikely sikhs will drive them out. 

Sikhs see hindus as the big bad guy  and always feel the need to jump in defense of whoever the hindus have beef with. When in reality the abrahamics are a far bigger threat.  This auto set mode od jumping to the defense of whoever hindus have beef with could backfire on sikhs. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think they do have the balls   but sikhs get in the way and always side with the other people. Rss/shiv sena have been very vilified by sikhs in punjab so whenever there is a clash between rss/shiv sena  sikhs will always take the other side even if the other side is in the wrong.    

Bhamans these days aren't all weak and skinny like how they used to be with their dhotis! Iv seen some young bhaman lads from the pind that are well built go gym and could put up a fight with any sikh jatt lad.  They ain't all skinny and wimpy like they used to be in the past.   Bhamans from the shahrs are more nerdy though.  

Watch  whenever someone decides to drive these Christian's out of pubjab it will most likely be the hindus.  Very unlikely sikhs will drive them out. 

Sikhs see hindus as the big bad guy  and always feel the need to jump in defense of whoever the hindus have beef with. When in reality the abrahamics are a far bigger threat.  This auto set mode od jumping to the defense of whoever hindus have beef with could backfire on sikhs. 

 

I was gonna raise the example of shiv sena punjab but stopped short cos they are on the fringes of hindu punjabi society not really mainstream. You'll get a few of this shiv sena clowns who would start beef with Indian punjabi muslims (IPM's) for no reason except to exert their power and influence over muslims in india just as pakistani muslims on the other side of the border do to non-muslims. Sikhs should always stay out of the beef its not our business but our clowns always get involved trying to protect the muslims and it is the muslim that doesnt think twice when it comes to killing non-muslims in any religious conflict when they have enough numbers because other muslims will whip them up into a frenzy using verse from quran and hadiths.

A large proportion of hindu punjabi's tolerate and facilitate Muslim demographic rise in punjab by tolerating and venerating and worshipping fringe drunk drag addict sufi muslim weirdos like laddi shah. Alot of the Hindu punjabi girls often get targeted and groomed by muslims for converion and have muslim kids because being so tolerant. They in alot more worse position than Sikhs cos although some of our clowns protect musilms from the hindu extremists our people still know that we wont tolerate them trying to groom or convert our people. The hindu punjabis dont really have the balls to stop that or challenge that especially aboard. I've known more cases of HP girls and even boys converting to islam to marry their muslim partner than Sikhs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Many of current Sikh youth (16 and under) have special auras, they got lifetimes of bhagati Take example of how there is huge demand for certain jobs, where they get like 500 applications for 1 role. There is also a huge demand for obtaining the human body, for the opportunity to merge back into God. Once upon a time this earth was a beautiful place, during satyug, then what happened? As people do more paap, the soul they give birth to has less bhagati. It's a downward spiral from there. These people killing each other today, who do you think they were before this? They were ghosts and spirits. When parents don't have bhagati and too much paap that's the type of soul they give birth to. There's no shortage of good souls waiting to take birth, but they require parents with suitable bhagati which is very hard to find. Daas had a vision through dasam duar about khalsa raj, that right now there's nearly 1 billion (call it 960 million if you want) souls (not body's, raw souls - like ghosts but harmless) on this earth and they are begging 24/7 from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to be blessed a human life. They are souls from satyug who need 1 more life to take amrit before they can enter sachkhand. So while humans waste their life away blinded by maya, these souls are non stop doing seva and begging guru sahib ji for the gift of human life.  Today's young generation are more into Sikhi than their parents, in turn they give birth to souls with even more bhagati - upward spiral. The coming times are scary. The ones who have taken amrit, their souls will enter directly into sachkhand then take birth again during peaceful times to complete their remaining karams etc. 
    • Anything in particular making you feel this way? 
    • You need to read history, we were doing really well before they turned up. By the time they left, it was a mess. 
    • 1. my parents brought me here as a child. I didn't choose to. 2. I will not be here forever. 3. They got great benefits from the services of Punjabi men fighting their wars. 4. They ruined the structure of our homeland by giving away the good part to muslims. So they fully deserve to get a taste of their own medicine. 5. They still loot resources from third world countries. 6. If they can come, colonize and occupy entire countries by their policies of divide and rule in the name of "trade", why can't pocs go to their countries to work? I am pretty sure the colonization was to extract as much resources as possible and not for the benefit of the people. So who cares if certain groups of pocs are living on benefits in their countries or cause issues. I'm pretty sure when they were ruining your homeland they weren't thinking about all these things.Some of you all care too much on behalf of a group of people who dont care whether you live or die. It's like it hurts you more than them every time you people go " sO wHy ArE yOu LiViNg In ThEiR cOuNtRiEs".  
    • Then why do you live in a 'Euro' country? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use