Racism against blacks in IPL

25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I just got a tonne of downvote notifications one after the other.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out which no-life sheikh is doing it. As if worthless internet points are going to keep me up at night. ?

i dnt know who it is, but some comments have like 3 downward arrows so it must be more than one person?  i had forgotten there was a downward arrow option lol! 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv always heard from my naani and other old ladies that just becoz a girl is goree she is beautiful and good for marriage even if her facial features r not good.

If a girl is a bit dark but excellent nain naksh ( facial features), she is not considered beautiful.

nah that's wrong though. If someone is physically beautiful, it does not matter which skin colour they have!

18 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I personally love black people.

West Indies is my favourite team.

I love some of the cultures of black people and the diversity.

However I do not like those that follow the rap and gangster culture - I guess it's black people that are into this culture are the ones who are going to do stuff like stealing. Well anyone of any colour following that type of culture will probably do stuff like that,

And it's even worse when apney try and follow that kind of culture thinking it's cool.

I just love how primal or traditional some of the black cultures are, and some black people look primal as in they look like more like original humans or real humans, I can't think of the correct term - I mean some of them would probably make great Nihang Singh warriors!

Light skin don't mean someone is attractive. features make a person more attractive not skin tone.

I personally think Kareena Kapoor looks like a tranny.  Freida Pinto who was rejected by bollywood for being too "brown" and "average" looking imo is better looking than most indian actresses. 

15 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

the beauty of khalsa raj will be that black Sikhs will marry white Sikhs and both white and black Sikhs will marry punjabi and Mongolian Sikhs.

We will all become ONE.

Or black Sikhs will marry black Sikhs, white Sikhs will marry white Sikhs, and Mongolian Sikhs will also stick to their own. ?

If we can't people to move past caste after taking Amrit, you're being way too optimistic when it comes to issues of race. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it will take a better quality of soul to achieve this.

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Light skin don't mean someone is attractive. features make a person more attractive not skin tone.

I personally think Kareena Kapoor looks like a tranny.  Freida Pinto who was rejected by bollywood for being too "brown" and "average" looking imo is better looking than most indian actresses. 

it's confusing.

Rekha was pretty dark skinned but Indians were mad after her.

smita patil who died early was also successful dark skinned actress.

Anu aggarwal and kajol have been liked by Indians.

kajol's husband ajay devgan is of darker skin but very successful.

5 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

it's confusing.

Rekha was pretty dark skinned but Indians were mad after her.

she was dark and now shes gone light skinned lol   

look how dark Bipasha Bau was and now she gone light skinned

same happened with Deepika Padacon 

They start of dark and then they become light