Black magic and bhoot

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

What do you think of tarot card readers and palm readers? Where do they get their powers from? Is it a divine or demonic source? 

Years and years ago when my cousin sister first came from India her husband whose from here took her to one of those gypsy palm readers. Just for fun, not that he believes in that stuff. And the guy reading her hand said that our great grandmother/nani is helping her all the time! My cousin thought he was just making it up but then he even mentioned the name of our great grandmother!  He also knew that she was our nanis mother. He said that she has her hand on my cousins head all the time. 

How do these palm readers know all this stuff? 

I've heard somewhere that they do bhagti for the wrong reasons. They could be similar to the people in india that do black magic

On 8/18/2020 at 10:31 AM, puzzled said:

What do you think of tarot card readers and palm readers? Where do they get their powers from? Is it a divine or demonic source? 

Years and years ago when my cousin sister first came from India her husband whose from here took her to one of those gypsy palm readers. Just for fun, not that he believes in that stuff. And the guy reading her hand said that our great grandmother/nani is helping her all the time! My cousin thought he was just making it up but then he even mentioned the name of our great grandmother!  He also knew that she was our nanis mother. He said that she has her hand on my cousins head all the time. 

How do these palm readers know all this stuff? 

A friend of mine i used to work with a few years back went to a well renowned palm reader "clairvoyant" up in Blackpool a while back, he had drinking problems, the person he saw told him he would be dead within a year from an "accident", 10 years on he's still alive and does my head in when i meet him, he told me he had told her that he had drinkin problems as well as other things, she probably took a guess that he'd get drunk and drive his car and end up in an accident.

My wife is adamant that palm reading is a real thing, it causes many an argument in our house, i usually lose because i just walk away, life's too short to be spent on arguing over fairy tales, the thing is, i put it in the same category as horoscopes, if someone tells you something will happen to you enough times you'll start believing it and find a way to make it happen.

When i was younger i went through a phase where i was well into reading books and researching Psychic mediums like John Edward, i still can't figure them out, i'm not saying the whole thing is false, it just baffles me, as far as their powers, they're making money from it so it's can't be coming from a good place can it.

52 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

Reading palm is a very real thing. You can learn how to interpret lines on Youtube, but that’s just a cool party trick really.

Proper technique is acquiring power with meditation. Then it’s a third eye thing, just by looking at your palm they can see every single vein in the body. They can diagnose any illness from the palm. This is how a true doctor works, Guru Nanak Sahib Ji met such people. 

They can read your future in detail, but the issue is destiny on palms changes a lot. Accurate method is to read someones forehead. That’s even more difficult, it needs a lot of meditation. 

Overall such people normally won’t be found in the western world. Yogis and sadhus have these powers

I know people that can tell if your ill by looking at your palms or if you have any deficiencies in your health, that i can comprehend but telling someone what there future holds by reading the lines on your palms is something i personally don't go for, maybe it's because i've never had my palm's read or maybe, for me, it's just a little too far out there.

1 hour ago, Singh375 said:

They can read your future in detail, but the issue is destiny on palms changes a lot. Accurate method is to read someones forehead. That’s even more difficult, it needs a lot of meditation. 

I know a couple of Hindus and they say you should never let anyone read your face, corrupt ones can enter you through your eyes or send spirits into you through your eyes. 

9 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

I know people that can tell if your ill by looking at your palms or if you have any deficiencies in your health, that i can comprehend but telling someone what there future holds by reading the lines on your palms is something i personally don't go for, maybe it's because i've never had my palm's read or maybe, for me, it's just a little too far out there.

I see you are from the midlands, is this by any chance that baba from smethwick who uses his hands to find out if there’s some Jadoo toona around? That singh is the one who came over who to my house and told me I have something on me. He also told me deficiencies based on my hand. He even told me my daughter had a problem which I had just had a letter from school that it was going round her class. He also said I can tell you do path-  I can see it on your forehead to me.