• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is exactly why I dont follow one particular Jatha or just listen to only one singhs Katha. I’ve learnt the hard way how all this jathebandi fanboy stuff can mess up your jeevan. The young singhs

Bhenji, whilst we want to maliciously trash the reputation of any Sikh (not our intention), we should never sit idley by and turn a blind eye when things like this happen, even if it's "prominent" Gur

My friend at the time (over 10 years ago, he was a teenager) was new into sangat. And of course, who better than the dynamic youth parcharak Sukha Singh, right? In fact, my friend was so influenced by

What do you guys think of sukha singh? Some of his videos have negative comments accusing him of stuff and comparing him to people like harjinder of nkj, I'm not sure why. 

I like his videos ... 

Just how names of sinners like Hitler, aurangzeb and wasir khan remind you of their barbarity. Remembering saints reminds you of the path of Sikhi and brings you closer to God. 

33 minutes ago, puzzled said:

What do you guys think of sukha singh? Some of his videos have negative comments accusing him of stuff and comparing him to people like harjinder of nkj, I'm not sure why. 

I like his videos ... 

Who's Sukha Singh?

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

I like his videos ... 

Really?! He reminds me of Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji...

Accusing him of the bad stuff harjinder njk is accused of?! That would be really hard to believe from Bhai Sukha 

33 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Really?! He reminds me of Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji...

Accusing him of the bad stuff harjinder njk is accused of?! That would be really hard to believe from Bhai Sukha 

Yeah same, after bhai jagraj singh I stared listening to sukha singh. 

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

What are they accusing him for?? 

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

What are they accusing him for?? 

Similar thing that Harry nkj did. I don't think Bhai Sukha Singh ji did anything like this as theres no proof ,not like nkj tho. I can't get into details as this page coulg get took down

Just now, AkalkiFauj said:

Similar thing that Harry nkj did. I don't think Bhai Sukha Singh ji did anything like this as theres no proof ,not like nkj tho.

just for clarification, har njk was accused of few things...is it to do with boys?