Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Harditsingh

Jewish zionist influence in indian and punjabi media?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

You can definitely see the Jew in the nose. 

Puzzled, you make a great contribution to this forum, however, this statement is  unbefitting of you and more importantly, beneath the standards of this forum.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

Puzzled, you make a great contribution to this forum, however, this statement is  unbefitting of you and more importantly, beneath the standards of this forum.

Ok i apologize 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I believe you lack reading comprehension otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time typing that up. My argument stands without fault.

Your ideology shares reincarnation, a bathing ritual, karma, vegetarianism, cremation and many many other things with Hinduism so it's far beyond cultural and/or geographical similarities, I mean your Guru's even had Hindu deities on their weapons and on their flags. That's on top of the already mentioned numerous name of Allah, Muslim poetry in your Holiest of books etc... The more I learn about Sikhi the more fascinating it is to see all these connections to a completely 'new' religion which denies any connection to any other faith.

So to whichever Sikh reads this they shouldn't from this day forth parrot the same old line the original poster did to whom I replied.

Well, again I think your missing the point. You're straw-manning my position entirely. No body says that everything is entirely new. That's like saying if Hindus eat roti, Sikhs who also eat roti are copying Hindus. It's a logically fallacious point.

The relationship between the abrahamic religions is very different to the relationship between the religions of the Indian subcontinent. 

Whilst both types of religions share many similarities amongst their respective groups, the key difference is that Abrahamic religions believe in the concept of progressive revelation. This links them directly with their predecessor religions (kinda like updating an app on your phone). With Indian religions, whilst they do share similarities, they do not claim direct linkage/lineage from the surrounding religions. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MuslimNeighbour

Quote

This is another example of why you don't open your mouth in public and get caught on camera saying such silly things, safer for Sikhs to show their stupidity anonymously online than to be schooled in public I guess.

Bro, we dont need to be 'schooled', and i wouldn't worry about our 'stupidity' lol

Maharaja Ranjit Singh named greatest world leader in BBC pollWhat information can I get about Hari Singh Nalwa? - Quora

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I believe you lack reading comprehension otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time typing that up. My argument stands without fault.

Your ideology shares reincarnation, a bathing ritual, karma, vegetarianism, cremation and many many other things with Hinduism so it's far beyond cultural and/or geographical similarities, I mean your Guru's even had Hindu deities on their weapons and on their flags. That's on top of the already mentioned numerous name of Allah, Muslim poetry in your Holiest of books etc... The more I learn about Sikhi the more fascinating it is to see all these connections to a completely 'new' religion which denies any connection to any other faith.

So to whichever Sikh reads this they shouldn't from this day forth parrot the same old line the original poster did to whom I replied.

Truth is that which never changes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Christian mate says that god blessed the Jewish nation and thats why they are so rich and successful she also says that god promised them Israel.

and that Ismail, the son of Abraham, god also blessed his descendants(Arabs) because he still was Abrahams son even though he was born out of wedlock but god said that his descendants(Arabs) would behave like wild animals     lol! 

But thats obviously the Biblical/Christian narrative.

Just weird stories really, no evidence for these prophets to have even existed or any archaeology/records.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Theres a lot of stuff like this on the internet

9bc38448613549e0bb4a91f125afb7bc_A.jpeg.feaafe6e8bf8fb2d576f3bebb3f56ef0.jpeg

Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

 

I see my post flew straight over your head. I'm sure such great responses will help you in a real life dialogue. /sarcasm

I don't understand what pictures of a guy who was killed by a common Afghan soldier and a King who had a short lived Empire have anything to do with my post but okay...

bro why dont u go to a muslim forum why r u guys so obsessed with us. i mean i get it being a pakistani having no real history might make u feel sometime of way but vent to ur own cousin lovers not us 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harditsingh said:

bro why dont u go to a muslim forum why r u guys so obsessed with us. i mean i get it being a pakistani having no real history might make u feel sometime of way but vent to ur own cousin lovers not us 

He's got Truth envy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 3:30 AM, MuslimNeighbour said:

I believe you lack reading comprehension otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time typing that up. My argument stands without fault.

Your ideology shares reincarnation, a bathing ritual, karma, vegetarianism, cremation and many many other things with Hinduism so it's far beyond cultural and/or geographical similarities, I mean your Guru's even had Hindu deities on their weapons and on their flags. That's on top of the already mentioned numerous name of Allah, Muslim poetry in your Holiest of books etc... The more I learn about Sikhi the more fascinating it is to see all these connections to a completely 'new' religion which denies any connection to any other faith.

So to whichever Sikh reads this they shouldn't from this day forth parrot the same old line the original poster did to whom I replied.

Sikhi  denies connection to any faith as we did not copy another religion.All religions belong to God and share God teachings so obviously there will be common teachings.

Let me give you an example.

When we are a school our main purpose is to be educated and eventually get a job right?But all schools will bring you to that goal anyway,they will all teach the same thing but with different notes and different teachers.And through all schools we will still get our goal of being educated and getting a job.However,there are schools that will be better than others in terms of notes.So similarly all religions will bring us to God.All religions have a different leader but their goal is the same.And please educate the sangat as to what you mean by bathing ritual?And please give evidence as to how our Gurus carried arms and flags with hindu deities.The mention of Allah in Guru Granth Sahib ji is to show that God is ONE.As to the fact that we are a new religion that is completely true.Just because we are similar to another religion does not mean that we have a same lineages another religion.Let me ask you a question.Do you agree that all religions bring us to God?If yes then obviously all religions will have a common thing.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Sikhi  denies connection to any faith as we did not copy another religion.All religions belong to God and share God teachings so obviously there will be common teachings.

Let me give you an example.

When we are a school our main purpose is to be educated and eventually get a job right?But all schools will bring you to that goal anyway,they will all teach the same thing but with different notes and different teachers.And through all schools we will still get our goal of being educated and getting a job.However,there are schools that will be better than others in terms of notes.So similarly all religions will bring us to God.All religions have a different leader but their goal is the same.And please educate the sangat as to what you mean by bathing ritual?And please give evidence as to how our Gurus carried arms and flags with hindu deities.The mention of Allah in Guru Granth Sahib ji is to show that God is ONE.As to the fact that we are a new religion that is completely true.Just because we are similar to another religion does not mean that we have a same lineages another religion.Let me ask you a question.Do you agree that all religions bring us to God?If yes then obviously all religions will have a common thing.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

He does not believe that all faiths reach God. Only his. Ironically it's based on the Torah and I'm willing to bet he doesn't even know what the Torah actually is. Recognizing Universal Truth is probably a long time coming for dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji. Upon seeing a forum, I decided to get the sangat opinion too. I myself am a teen. I am 15. I love to go to gurdwara camps because you get a lot a laha and you get to learn how to be a better person. I am speaking about youths in my country Malaysia. When I go to camps, I speak to many people. They all become my friend. I am not sure of the male gender tho but I have a few guys and girls asking me if I am single or if I have a crush on someone or if I would like to be in a relationship. I always say to them that I am not here to find a partner and I am very very opposed with this type of thinking. I don't like it at all when I got to camps, only to find out the youth are interested in all nonsense about boyfriend and girlfriend and crush etc. 🤦 There some amazing souls too that I meet during these camps. Some youth like me also do sewa and come to camp to build a stronger relationship with guru maharaj. I am very blessed to have met these type of youth too. Probably I have matured thinking. I don't know but sometimes it's upsetting that it's very rare I get the true sangat from going to camps. For an instance, in a camp I would have to mix around people my age ( in the teens) and I can't be sitting around people with the age of 20's above. It would look really odd. But maharaj does his kirpa and I always prefer sitting in the darbar rather than anywhere else because no one can disturb me there and many people avoid talking rubish in the darbar sahib because guru maharaj is watching them.what they don't realise is guru maharaj sees them everywhere, in the Langar hall or in the park. Writing this I have made a lot of mistakes, I am not good,no one is bad. Please forgive me sangat and teach me so that I can be a better person.     
    • Yeah, during this days, i have been closer to my elder sister as she always guides me how to tie a dastaar and she always invites me to rehraas sahib together. Eventough I am a little introvert, maharaj definitely will do his kirpa. Now I am wondering,how did my sister walk through the path because she was the first one in my family to be blessed with amrit. It must be really hard for her. It's easy for me tho thanks to maharaj. Anyways,thank you dear sangat for your advice and support. Maharaj always bless true sangat like you phena ji.
    • Same bro. I find the concept of mermaids really interesting. I find the unknown in general interesting.
    • little sis , why don't you talk to your sister , obviously she has travelled the path you are facing  and will be able to support you in terms of how to let folks know . daily challenges etc. When Guru ji has placed you at the foot of the path, lean on him to help you stay strong . Do your building up of naam abhiyaas and amritvela, slow and steady so it becomes second nature , the time for amrit will be reached so quickly you will be surprised. Stay in chardhikala always
    • Sikhi was the biggest rebellion against the caste system.  "Sikhs" from a certain caste are the biggest fans of the caste system and will do whatever it takes to promote/propagate it.      
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use