Sign in to follow this  
shastarSingh

horses are extremely spiritual animals

3 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh.

Veerji I disagree with you.Guru Nanak Dev ji was not Vaheguru.He was a part of Vaheguru.Let me give you the example.Remember the sakhi where Guru Nanak Dev ji went missing for 3 days.He had darshan of Akal Purakh.But if he himself was Akal Purakh ji why would he need darshan of himself?.Second evidence is that all 10 Gurus have the same jot right.So that means Guru Nanak Dev ji is Guru Gobind Singh ji right.Then why did Guru Gobind Singh ji say that he is not God and that whoever's calls him God will go to hell? Veerji dont get me wrong I am not here to prove you wrong or do beadbi to Maharaj but this is really a genuine question from me because this is what I always thought was true.Please correct this das if I'm wrong.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Are you calling Guru Angad Dev ji , Guru Amar Das ji, Guru Arjan Dev ji and Guru Gobind  Singh ji wrong for explicitly saying he was ?  Please reconsider your words . Guru Gobind Singh ji told us the history of previous avtars, pirs, pegambars who failed in their mission to spread naam because they ended up joining people to their own name instead ; this is why NONE of the Guru Sahiban taught us to pray to them but to pray to Akal Purakh it is called nimrata -humility .

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Tamansingh123 said:

Btw ur prophet ordered some tribe members to drink camel urine. Im sure u know about it.

@MuslimNeighbour answer me. Did ur prophet order people from other tribes to drink camel urine? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Are you calling Guru Angad Dev ji , Guru Amar Das ji, Guru Arjan Dev ji and Guru Gobind  Singh ji wrong for explicitly saying he was ?  Please reconsider your words . Guru Gobind Singh ji told us the history of previous avtars, pirs, pegambars who failed in their mission to spread naam because they ended up joining people to their own name instead ; this is why NONE of the Guru Sahiban taught us to pray to them but to pray to Akal Purakh it is called nimrata -humility .

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh.

Noooooo.Thats not what I meant I mean no beadbi to any of the Gurus please dont misunderstand me. What my question was is if Guru Nanak Dev ji is God or a part of God as I was really confused I always thought Guru Nanak Dev ji was like an avatar of God.Thankfully Koi cleared my misunderstanding.I did not mean to imply that our Gurus were lying by saying that Guru Nanak Dev ji is Vaheguru.I really did not know about the Bani in which our Gurus told us about this.I am really sorry if I seemed like I was insulting our Gurus.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Veerji I disagree with you.Guru Nanak Dev ji was not Vaheguru.He was a part of Vaheguru.Let me give you the example.Remember the sakhi where Guru Nanak Dev ji went missing for 3 days.He had darshan of Akal Purakh.But if he himself was Akal Purakh ji why would he need darshan of himself?.

Some of the things I wrote about physical bodies of Guru are anbhav bachans. They can’t be understood without naam simran. 

When we do simran quite literally you can find out anything instantly from within. But then you have to be so careful sharing it because these things are beyond worldly logic. 

Those who couldn’t understand Guru Nanak, the best explanation they could give with logic is the Guru went to sachkhand and received darshan of god. 

Guru Nanak di Guru Nanak jaane 🙏🏼

8 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Second evidence is that all 10 Gurus have the same jot right.So that means Guru Nanak Dev ji is Guru Gobind Singh ji right.Then why did Guru Gobind Singh ji say that he is not God and that whoever's calls him God will go to hell?

The meaning was he who calls oneself God will go to hell. They were talking about any human claiming they are god (fake gurus, fake sants). People don’t want to apply Gurbani to themselves. A tuk which talks about going to hell, people flip and apply it to the Guru. Yet any other place gurbani says ‘me’ people happily apply it to themselves. E.g ja tu mere val hai ta kya muhashandhaa. 

❤️

• Thanks 1

this is a recent happening.

A white Singh at miri piri academy, Amritsar was having passport/visa problems for a long time.

He went to chaunni of Tarna Dal, misal shaheedan, Baba bakala Sahib and did seva of horses there and his visa problems were solved within days.

• Downvote 1

Muslim neighbour is downvoting me, but aint answering. probably asking hijab for the answers

• Like 1

Just now, ChardikalaUK said:

🤣 more like Dawah Man.

Odi ta ladai hoi pai aa bakia de naal. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tamansingh123 said:

Odi ta ladai hoi pai aa bakia de naal. 😂

I'm out of touch with these sul nutters, I just remember wasters from 5 years ago like Dawah Man, Ali Dawah with their high pitched unintelligible voices and also that giant touchy feely Hijab. I'm sure all of these guys are on benefits.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Anyone?

For a Sikh, the composite status of the Guru's bodies is of no great concern. The Guru's are God themselves. Period. We can talk about how the body was made of the 5 elements with the divine light of God inside, but I highly doubt any answer pertaining to that would suffice. And there "deaths" were of their own will and divine play (leela).

They instructed the worship of the divine creator, yes. And in their own humility they did the same. Much like an English teacher writes the alphabet on the board, not because he doesn't know the alphabet, but to teach his students. 

And for your final question, "how does it work?". It works, and that is all. Much like if you pour light many candles with one flame, that doesn't mean that the flames are "different". They are all one in the same. 

I am fully expected you to "split hairs" with regards to this answer, and it's okay. For someone who doesn't believe, no answer will suffice, and for one who does, no answer is needed.

In a previous comment, you compared Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Jesus, saying he his like a God-man. And i understand you are gearing this towards the Islamic understanding of God, that he cannot take form. So with that, let me ask you a question: Can the all powerful, almighty, omnipotent God take human form if he so chooses? Yes or no?

• Like 2

can you transport yourself and someone else bodily to other worlds  ?

will you return bodily to the light like Guru Nanak Dev ji when you pass?

can you sit through being boiled in a cauldron and survive without crying out in pain , then sit on a red hot tawa and have scorching hot sand poured over your body whilst praying to the Creator and say 'Your will is sweet to me'  then walk afterwards ?

Did  you know and remember initimately the granths of every faith from the age of five years and were you able to debate with scholars of those faiths ?

Could you nurse suffering humanity at the age of eight and heal them stopping the epidemic of smallpox?

Did you enter hand to hand battle at the age of 13 and survive ?

Did you command armies from the age of ten and do battle against oppressors?

when you can even do one of these things dare to talk to me about my Guruji's body being the same as mere mortals

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm not trying to undermine the status of your Gurus being God by calling them man-God but merely acknowledging that you believe much like Trinitarian Christians that a man or a group of men in this instance were God, that's all.

Did your Gurus have all the powers of God in their human form? I ask because we know man-God Jesus didn't, didn't know the hours, cried to 'another' God for help etc...

I'm glad I'm learning all these new things about Sikhi, never heard Sikhs claim any of the Guru's were God before and I think many would be surprised to learn it themselves, it's a shame the SGGS isn't easily accessible, would love to go through it taking notes.

Well, the "hypostatic" Union of the trinity is a little different, as we believe the Gurus had complete power of God, there is no difference between the two. Which is why Sikhs/Hindus/Jains/Buddhists would have no issue with the concept of the trinity, whilst most Muslims and orthodox Jews would.

And i am glad you're learning something (that is what this forum is for). You can access translations of Guru Granth Sahib Ji online quite easily (Google it).

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

In a previous comment, you compared Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Jesus, saying he his like a God-man. And i understand you are gearing this towards the Islamic understanding of God, that he cannot take form. So with that, let me ask you a question: Can the all powerful, almighty, omnipotent God take human form if he so chooses? Yes or no?

Also, would you please answer the above? @MuslimNeighbour