Sant Baba Thakur Singh je Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh

Even a morsel of the kamayee Baba Jee did would completely turn round the lives of us Maha Papees.

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

Waheguru

PS can ADMIN censure "<admin-profanity filter activated>" - we all know what it refers to it - it is unbefitting on a Sikhi website such as this

"have u even done as much paat as them??

what now you people do lekha jokha, the one who does the most paath is the greatest, man whatever, what you one of those people who count how many times you say waaheguru in a day?

this isn't sikhi...your arguments are the same arguments that narakh dharis use and radha swamis use about their "gurus" they also say who are you to question men of God....

Sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindrwaaal once said, "main koyee sant ni, menu sant banan di kise ne degree ni diti, mera na jarnail singh ah..."

dude there is a fine line between respecting someone and worshipping someone....

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

ok u know wat, man quam lae qurbaan, ure my brother

and if u dont agree, fine, start a new thead well have a new discusion, peacefully on anything u want

but this thread aint for discussing that

if u wanna discuss, ill be more than glad to, on another thread

bhul chuka maf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

slok mÚ 5 ]

Shalok, Fifth Mehl:

ijnw swis igrwis n ivsrY hir nwmW min mMqu ]

Those who do not forget the Lord, with each breath and morsel of food, whose minds are filled with the Mantra of the Lord's Name

DMnu is syeI nwnkw pUrnu soeI sMqu ]1]

- they alone are blessed; O Nanak, they are the perfect Saints. ||1||

What can u say about a True Gursikh there’s no words i can express to show how i feel it’s been 4 days since Baba ji left us. Baba ji to me was the father of the Panth, ive lost my father my inspiration my support my backbone.

Baba ji to me was that safety net between hell on earth and heaven. Any time I was down or things in the panth were going wrong I wud say Hey Baba ji is here no worries, I know his not left my side I feel his here watching us his pyara smile that peace u got in his sangat Vaheguru he is impossible to describe. I remember the stories the singhs told us about Baba ji a couple stand out let me share what Baba ji was about

When Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa used to discipline singhs in the jatha if they did anything wrong ie beat them with his arrow or stick Baba ji would be in the Langar doing sewa he would find out that Sant ji was disciplining on off the singhs he would run to where they were and stop it and have a go at Sant ji telling the singh to read more bani, if Sant ji knew Baba ji was coming Sant Ji would drop his stick and hide away from Baba ji the prem they had for Baba ji was out off this world. Sant Ji would say to the singhs in the jatha if u want to see Akal Purak look at Baba ji. So many times we

see ppl take advantage off Baba jis humbleness his for ever forgiving ways all ways trying to mend fences that other ppl broke all ways offering a hand off friendship a True Gursikh.

I remember the time the police were looking for Sant ji they were told go and see Baba Thakur Singh Ji he will tell u where Sant Ji is, I cant remember the exacted words but the police went to see Baba ji and asked him a few questions about Sant ji and Baba ji told them. When Sant Ji was arrested and the police informed Sant Ji that they got the information from Baba ji. When Sant ji came out jail he went to see Baba ji and asked him why he told the police? Baba ji replied back saying ive NEVER lied in my life and I am not going to start now not even for u. This is the jeevan of Baba ji he was true Gursikh those who say things about Baba ji need to look at this Great Soul look deep into his sewa Sant Kartar Singh Ji Khalsa got up every time Baba ji walk into the room so much respect the Jathadars of the Taksaal showed Baba ji they saw what he really was and is.

Ppl like ram singh and co who are power hungry MUST remember that the amount off Shakti Baba ji had but never used, his a living example of SELFLESS SEWA.

All I can say is who EVER goes against the Bachan off Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Baba ji will suffer untold pains this is for the singhs of the Jatha, no worries the Taksaal has the Kirpa of DESHMESH PITA it will go through a really bad time now but as always it will shine like a beacon for the Quam. Ppl claimed to be Jathadar before but where r they now.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa is the Jathadar 14th Baba jis Bachan will not go to waste it’s a test if we stay loyal to Baba ji bachan or we going to go against baba ji and suffer untold pains .

Any ways this was supposed to be a tribute to baba ji

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

No doubt Baba ji was defenetly a great Gursikhs, Gurmukh Guru Pyaarey,

but isn't it goign too far when saying -

What can u say about a True Gursikh there’s no words i can express to show how i feel it’s been 4 days since Baba ji left us. Baba ji to me was the father of the Panth, ive lost my father my inspiration my support my backbone.

Baba ji to me was that safety net between hell on earth and heaven. Any time I was down or things in the panth were going wrong I wud say Hey Baba ji is here no worries

I thought only Guru Gobind Singh ji and PANJ Pyaare had tha authority

please forgive me, but i'm confused now.

Babab ji was without doubt a Guru Pyaarey, GurSikh... BUt i don't think we can go tha far as giving someone the same status of GURU GOBIND SINGH JI

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i think people should respect babaji to the fullest, but i do not think we should disrespect the Guru in the process by praising a man, rather then praising the Guruji for giving us this man.

why dont we learn from babajis life and how he helped the panth instead of talking about other thigns. Let us thank the Guruji for sending a great gursikh to help us.

Babaji made great contributions to the panth, lets speak of them but lets focus ourselves on who we should always be focusing on , the Guruji.

All I can say is who EVER goes against the Bachan off Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Baba ji will suffer untold pains this is for the singhs of the Jatha, no worries the Taksaal has the Kirpa of DESHMESH PITA it will go through a really bad time now but as always it will shine like a beacon for the Quam.

also, lets not make the Damdami Taksal made out to be higher then the Panth itself. Damdami Taksal is here for the Seva of the Panth, not the other way around.

I hope i have not said any harm here, i just wish to get people to focus on Guru ji in admist of all this,