A Devout Catholic who wears a 'Sikh' turban - Capitan Simon Singh

Kau89r8

I am an Indian Hindu who has been lurking on this platform for about 6 months now, reading all posts as they come by. I don't think any of you really care about Sikhs or Sikhi. Let me preface what I'm going to say by telling straight away that I am a Bengali Hindu who has never lived in Punjab or has had any serious contact with the Sikh religion. My interest in it arose from my Sindhi Hindu colleagues who were devout Sikhs at the same time.

The problem with you Sikhs is that you are an overly emotional people. You simply lack the capability as of now to know where to compromise, how much to compromise and where to stop compromising. It is stunning to see you speak out against the Rashtriya Sikh Sangat for its activities and I am not saying this as someone who considers you as Hindus or Sikhi as a Hindu sect.  Modern Sikhism and Hinduism share little in common spiritually so it's best not to merge these 2 streams together.

The Rashtriya Sikh Sangat is supposedly in your eyes making Sikhs into a puppet of the Hindus. Let us accept the premise that you are right. Let us also accept your premise that there is an active conspiracy on the part of the Hindu elite to crush your panth. Now, what is better - a bunch of Hinduised Sikhs who keep kesh and all the 5Ks or Christians ? I think you all know the answer in your gut and I don't care to write it out. Your distaste for the Hindus will kill you and damage. At about the same time, as the Hindus are uniting and taking serious action against Islam and Christianity, you Sikhs are being consumed by the same demons. Go venture that path. Why should an average Hindu be concerned ? By the time we come to cleaning Punjab there will barely be any serious Sikhs (and don't go all rambling about how the Panth is immortal - keep your nonsense to yourself) and we will clean it of Christians in the same way we have begun hunting them in the rest of India.

The NRI Sikhs will assimilate into the West and the Indian Sikhs, hellbent on opposing the Hindus, will get suffocated out of lack of outreach to the only other community that can assist them in some way.

12 hours ago, Koi said:

Empires are not brought down by external threats, but internal weaknesses.

Before we begin some holy crusade against the missionaries (Christian missionaries in this case lol), let's stop and think for a second. Why are they able to target these Sikhs? And what have we (sangat, leaders) done to help them? Our people do nothing to help our brothers and sisters who have a hard life, and yet have the gaul to complain when others come along, help them and convert them to their religion! 

We first gotta get our house in order. And once we do, these type of missionaries will be easily handled.

Hear, hear. 

The Christian reason for converting Sikhs isn't noble but practical. They've noticed struggling Sikhs being abandoned to their fate, and they've stepped up with actual remedies and solutions instead of hollow promises of a brighter day where the onus of experiencing change is placed entirely on the person who is struggling to keep afloat with even the basics.

In a week where I've been listening to parchaar about Bhai Taru Singh and his unwavering devotion and loyalty to his ideals in the face of certain death, it's sobering to realise that a slow, meandering death at the hands of a cruel and uncaring world is much harder to tolerate than a sudden exit at the end of a sword. 

The implicit suggestion disseminated by today's gianis is, "Suffer like Bhai Taru Singh, and you too will be worthy of God's rewards. If you refuse to suffer, then your fate is of your own making." That's scant consolation for those who need medicine for a sick child, and food for their families. Thus, the Christian enters the picture, and sweeps up the stragglers. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

I was in Amritsar April 2018. There were Good Friday- Easter poster all over. I was traveling along the highway to other Punjab areas on the Good Friday. There were numerous parades along the route with lots of Turban wearing morons carrying the cross. It was probably to trick the locals.It was quiet shocking!

why dont sikhs highlight the evil passages in the bible towards non christians Stand up to the missionaries, challenge them why the bible has so many evil passages of baby murder rape  incest land grab , all sanctioned by the father son and holy spirit.Or are we going to have the approach all religions are lovely as they burn our rome