Guru gobind singh adopted children

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Uhdoke is nothing but a scam artist. Only a good speaker... 
These ppl play with our history..

This history seems true. It's not a new discovery, and this Zorowar Singh palit has a history and legacy in Bassi Pathaan that people there still acknowledge. 

Info has been out about Zorowar Singh Palit since the late 60s at least, when Ganda Singh put out Sri Gursobha. That people here haven't heard of him here says more about their own piss poor study of history than anything else. 

Plus this figure being from a tarkhan background would have motivated the usual jut casteists to jealously try and bury his memory, so that probably played a big part in his occlusion and hence so much ignorance about him.

I'm not too familiar with Uhdoke, what makes you say the above about him?    

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
On 8/2/2021 at 3:53 AM, dallysingh101 said:

I'm not too familiar with Uhdoke, what makes you say the above about him?    

Not on the above but overall he is a very dodgy character. His only purpose is collecting money. Following him since mid 2000's. Change like chameleon. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Not on the above but overall he is a very dodgy character. His only purpose is collecting money. Following him since mid 2000's. Change like chameleon. 

Can you give some examples? I hardly know him. 

I've always said it was a bad idea to start excessively exalting anyone (like way too many apnay do) because they are good parcharaks.  Apnay have a tendency to crawl up such people's ar5es. That being said, someone that can relay important useful information, without boring the majority of people should be respected. I don't have issues with people making a living either. He still seems better than the useless greedy SGPC lot. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...