Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Operation Rakshak 1980 - Hindu Government Killing Sikhs

When ever Indian government said "crackdown on the militants" it basically meant murder every Singh in sight, between the age of 16-40, but even children and the elderly will be targeted. 

• Thanks 3

They always give their terrorist groups these harmless sounding names. Rakshak sounds as if it is a defensive operation. Similarly during the 80s they had a group called Hindu Suraksha Samiti or something like that as if it was a defence group but the intention was to fight and kill Sikhs with the help of the police.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

They always give their terrorist groups these harmless sounding names. Rakshak sounds as if it is a defensive operation. Similarly during the 80s they had a group called Hindu Suraksha Samiti or something like that as if it was a defence group but the intention was to fight and kill Sikhs with the help of the police.

That tells you their perspective on how they view the situation. They truly believe they're performing a righteous duty for the protection of their land, while we're apparently an evil force that needs to be routed. It's the same the world over. Does the United States ever portray itself as an aggressor when it invades and destroys lands in the Middle East? Does it ever describe its missions in foreign lands using aggressive and domineering terms, or do they use peaceful language to paint a picture that's at complete odds with their actual aims?  These worldpowers have overstepped their limits. They're the actual tyrants they cry about in the media; a media that's in their pocket despite the occasional fake stabs at objectivity in order to muddy the waters. It's a sick world, and for some reason they've suddenly stopped caring about covering their tracks. I'd like to know what they know that's given them such confidence.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That tells you their perspective on how they view the situation. They truly believe they're performing a righteous duty for the protection of their land, while we're apparently an evil force that needs to be routed. It's the same the world over. Does the United States ever portray itself as an aggressor when it invades and destroys lands in the Middle East? Does it ever describe its missions in foreign lands using aggressive and domineering terms, or do they use peaceful language to paint a picture that's at complete odds with their actual aims?  These worldpowers have overstepped their limits. They're the actual tyrants they cry about in the media; a media that's in their pocket despite the occasional fake stabs at objectivity in order to muddy the waters. It's a sick world, and for some reason they've suddenly stopped caring about covering their tracks. I'd like to know what they know that's given them such confidence.

The Americans are spreading 'democracy' and giving 'freedom' to the people of those countries.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

The Americans are spreading 'democracy' and giving 'freedom' to the people of those countries.

Imperialism is a sickness. 

Guns germs and steel. And confessions of an economic hitman are both good books. 

• Like 1

British empire did the same all those years back. Projected themselves as the flag bearers of morality and justice, civilizing the brown "savages",  When in realty they were blowing natives from cannons and dishonoring local women. Shipping back to the UK and the Western world romanticized images of empire. 

There are historical accounts of members of the East India Company dragging Bengali women onto the streets, stripping them naked and using torture devices on their breasts, yes, that's what the civilized White man, the law giver, did in foreign lands. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Off topic, but I thought I'd throw this gem in here

great share, bro. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I use to laugh at Iran's assertion that the United States are "The Great Satan." Now I don't think that's a term strong enough to describe the malign influence this modern day Babylon has had over the earth for the previous 150 years or so. No hate for the people; most are as much victims of their leaders' evil than foreign populations of other lands, but the leadership at the top are despicable. Same for the likes of England, too. I'm reaching a point where my disgust for what I'm seeing everyday can't be concealed. I'm past the point of sticking to an air of decorum. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, puzzled said:

British empire did the same all those years back. Projected themselves as the flag bearers of morality and justice, civilizing the brown "savages",  When in realty they were blowing natives from cannons and dishonoring local women. Shipping back to the UK and the Western world romanticized images of empire. 

There are historical accounts of members of the East India Company dragging Bengali women onto the streets, stripping them naked and using torture devices on their breasts, yes, that's what the civilized White man, the law giver, did in foreign lands. 

I've been reading lately books on Jewish history and the antisemitism issue from practically pre-biblical times up to the current day. I'm still getting into it because it's such a huge issue, but, I tell you, while I'm not excusing what the Jews have done in infiltrating and subverting western countries owing to their influential positions (and the way they're using brown migrants as a buffer between them and the Goy that will eventually lead to the deaths of millions), the 5hit they've been through at the hands of non-Jews throughout history is horrific.

Don't get me wrong, they have serious issues of their own; they're definitely not angels, but I marvel at their sense for wishing to survive without giving up their faith. Fair play to them for that. They're dangerous as f**k, and their Messianic nonsense will mark the destruction of humanity eventually, BUT they're playing the game and doing it brilliantly. Sucks not to be a Jew I guess, lmao.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've been reading lately books on Jewish history and the antisemitism issue from practically pre-biblical times up to the current day. I'm still getting into it because it's such a huge issue, but, I tell you, while I'm not excusing what the Jews have done in infiltrating and subverting western countries owing to their influential positions (and the way they're using brown migrants as a buffer between them and the Goy that will eventually lead to the deaths of millions), the 5hit they've been through at the hands of non-Jews throughout history is horrific.

Don't get me wrong, they have serious issues of their own; they're definitely not angels, but I marvel at their sense for wishing to survive without giving up their faith. Fair play to them for that. They're dangerous as f**k, and their Messianic nonsense will mark the destruction of humanity eventually, BUT they're playing the game and doing it brilliantly. Sucks not to be a Jew I guess, lmao.

Yeah they faced hell from Muslims and Christians for centuries, one of the reasons is because they're responsible for killing Jesus and Muhammed. Religious Christians and Muslims still openly call Jews evil because of that.

According to the Bible they have been enslaved by the Egyptians etc but there really isn't any proof for that! 

I read that in the 40s in the UK, Christian mums wouldn't let their kids play with Jewish kids. Jews and Irish travelers were treated alike. In fact even Catholics were treated like crap in the UK not that long ago! 

Its interesting how Americans Evangelicals collect Church donations for Israel and send millions, when, at the the same time Evangelicals say Jews are gnna burn in hell   lmao!   They believe Jesus will return once all the Jews have returned back to Israel. 

I think some Jews like dragging their sob story around a lot, and they expect everyone else to join in with the mourning. Its already part of the schools.  

• Like 2

Sikh child murdered by police in false encounter. I'm guessing late 80s or 90s. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Sikh child murdered by police in false encounter. I'm guessing late 80s or 90s. 

This kind of stuff is enough to radicalise anyone. On one hand it's necessary to know exactly what they did to us and why, yet on the other hand it's important not to play into their hands of assuming the role THEY want to carve out for us and project to third parties so that they can continue their policies against us, i.e. dumb hotheads prone to violence who need to be dealt with using force. In a system where we have some semblance of power we might be able to get away with throwing our weight around, but currently we're looking at handouts from the very people that want us gone, and therefore we can't give them what they want in this regard. 

• Like 3

Here is one about Operation Black Thunder. I believe the dead bodies here were probably Hindus. Punjab was a straight warzone back then. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Here is one about Operation Black Thunder. I believe the dead bodies here were probably Hindus. Punjab was a straight warzone back then. 

Think its a photo of the same Singhs that are arrested in the video. 

patiala 84.jpg

• Like 3