Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why people should never take monay who pretend to be panthic seriously

That's one aspect of the issue I've had a problem with for a while. I think our dependence on Punjabi celebrities speaking up for Panthic issues needs to come to an end. These people are -- and I

This is problem with our kaum... We just fall for anyone, lack critical thinking...step back and ask questions There are apne defending him still HIS DAD KILLED MANY INNOCENTS DURINGS 8

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

I agree. We should support the keshdhari Badal clan in everything they do. Dhadrianwala, too. Ram Rahim had a wisp of a joora as well. Jindha and Sukha need to be retroactively disavowed and excommunicated.

 

 

 

I didn't say all keshdharis should be trusted. Some of them should be mistrusted too. Stop extrapolating and misrepresenting what I said.

Sukha and Jinda were Singhs who became monay to go undercover and do sewa. They didn't became monay for reasons of vanity or weakness like all of today's monay, so please do not bring them up.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, californiasardar1 said:

Sukha and Jinda were Singhs who became monay to go undercover and do sewa. They didn't became monay for reasons of vanity or weakness like all of today's monay, so please do not bring them up.

That kinda makes it worse according to your logic. If they were "true" Sikhs they would've performed their seva in Sikhi saroop, surely?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

That kinda makes it worse according to your logic. If they were "true" Sikhs they would've performed their seva in Sikhi saroop, surely?

I think that they should have performed their seva in Sikhi saroop

 

In any case, at least they had a compelling reason for their decision (though I still think it was not right)

What compelling reason do clowns like Deep Sidhu have for getting haircuts? Or most stupid jatts?

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally never liked him.

I believe he is well trained and highlighted for a bigger agenda. his job is to divide people and de-fame current protest. 

I understand many people might not agree to it but this is I observed. 

note:- I am only talking about Kissan morcha and please do not try and divert to any other topic. for any other issues we have we will have to do even bigger Morcha different time.

bhul chuck maaf!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

I think that they should have performed their seva in Sikhi saroop

 

In any case, at least they had a compelling reason for their decision (though I still think it was not right)

What compelling reason do clowns like Deep Sidhu have for getting haircuts? Or most stupid jatts?

I'm glad we're having the conversation in a civil manner. 

I always try to understand the opposing side. Sometimes, from moneh Singhs are made. We need to be welcoming for those who have an inkling of solidarity with us. Alienating them from the get go is unwise. We don't have that luxury. Obviously don't bend over for the hostile ones, but do welcome those with some curiosity for our ways.

As for this sidhu guy I don't know who he is. I don't keep in touch with modern Punjabi entertainment nonsense, so it's not like I'm a member of his fanclub, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm glad we're having the conversation in a civil manner. 

I always try to understand the opposing side. Sometimes, from moneh Singhs are made. We need to be welcoming for those who have an inkling of solidarity with us. Alienating them from the get go is unwise. We don't have that luxury. Obviously don't bend over for the hostile ones, but do welcome those with some curiosity for our ways.

As for this sidhu guy I don't know who he is. I don't keep in touch with modern Punjabi entertainment nonsense, so it's not like I'm a member of his fanclub, lol.

Makes it almost impossible to know who's who and what's real in that situation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use