RSS Hindu Mentality, and what they're saying (Important to read)

On 2/11/2021 at 5:24 AM, KhalistanYouth said:

So where exactly are you getting "Sikhs cutting their hair and drinking liquor" from?

I haven't read up all the replies on this thread, but I haven't seen anyone say they're forcing us to drink... Instead I see us commenting about their propaganda, and how they want a repeat of 1984.

Sikhs were always united, they just abused our generosity and used it against us, like how all of our allies always ended up betraying us.

The RSS did get involved in the whole  Khalistan issue, and hijacking the entire movement into full-fledged terrorism but that's a whole different subject.

What I'm getting at is that our goal should always be to sort our own house out first and foremost. If that is done, then no external force can win. The BJP/RSS did that decades ago and to some extent they have created their 'raj' now . They've even got their little puppets planted all over the world in other countries (notably the USA and UK). 

• Like 2
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The RSS BJP Hindu Mentality on Social Media The RSS BJP Hindu Mentality is quite simple, if you want me to put it in short terms, it's this: Be stupid, and spread misinformation to cope, also if

To any brothers and sisters on Twitter who have the time to do so, screenshot every single genocide-and-rape threatening Tweet made by these BJP / RSS supporters, and compile them into one single imag

They have a sick evil far right mentality, I've seen it on all on twitter and instagram. No point arguing with them they are too far brainwashed to reason with. They hate Islam and muslims the most wh

It's a strange world ..I remember many moons ago at college and uni the Hindus would always hang around with us Sikhs...they'd come to us for help if they had Pak problems... But as with human nature once they get a bit of  'influence' they think they can do without us. It's funny because we always saw ourselves as lions..but we privately conceded that a lion can be taken down by millions of ants (our situation in India)

• Like 2
Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Sorry bro. One of those was me. I was laughing at how rediculous that is. 

Their argument is they (Hindus) are now 40 percent of Indian Punjab . If india can have sikh pm then why can't Punjab have hindu pm. Ridiculous lot doesn't understand they got away with haryana and himachal. 

Just now, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Their argument is they (Hindus) are now 40 percent of Indian Punjab . If india can have sikh pm then why can't Punjab have hindu pm. Ridiculous lot doesn't understand they got away with haryana and himachal. 

The timing is particularly tacky. 

20 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Their numbers will continue to grow as more Sikhs move abroad and more Biharis and UP people move to Punjab. We will eventually become a minority in Punjab and its largely our own fault.

If there was ever a Hindu CM for Punjab then Punjabi language will die out even quicker than it already is. The Punjabi Hindus love Hindi just like Punjabi Muslims love Urdu.

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Their numbers will continue to grow as more Sikhs move abroad and more Biharis and UP people move to Punjab. We will eventually become a minority in Punjab and its largely our own fault.

If there was ever a Hindu CM for Punjab then Punjabi language will die out even quicker than it already is. The Punjabi Hindus love Hindi just like Punjabi Muslims love Urdu.

we are a self loathing lot 

27 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Ungrateful bunch

That country brings the suffering upon themselves.

Oh well, never mind

I wonder if we made a mistake, it is times like this that I think we should have stood aside and let the Jihadis have their fun.

Maybe they never deserve to be saved

24 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Ungrateful bunch

That country brings the suffering upon themselves.

Oh well, never mind

I wonder if we made a mistake, it is times like this that I think we should have stood aside and let the Jihadis have their fun.

Maybe they never deserve to be saved

Well bro clearly the Guru Sahiban thought it appropriate.

So they owe Gursikhi. Don't owe them anything now except Sarbat Da Bhala and Jhatka if they insist. 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:35 AM, Guest said:

Right now they're asking for a hindu CM for Punjab on twitter. 

Very shameful lot. 

funny since they got trashed in the elections in all seats contested... guess keyboard warrior campaignig is better than catching chittar garama garam from irate aunties ...

• Like 1
  • Confused Copy 1

Meet Dr Romesh Japra, Prominent Indian-American Cardiologist attacked in the USA for supporting Indian farm laws

Dr Romesh Japra was born in Phagwara, Punjab in 1950 in a Hindu family. Raised in a village in the Phagwara Tehsil, Dr Japra successfully completed his MBBS degree at AIIMS, Delhi and moved to the US in 1973. After that, Dr Japra established his highly successful medical practice as a Cardiologist. Moreover, Dr Japra was also highly active in the affairs of the Indian community in USA. In 1983, he was a co-founder of the Fremont Hindu Temple and Cultural Center, one of the first, if not the first, Hindu temples established in Fremont, California.