Sikhs /Sikhi in UK vs USA

Premi5

4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I am just a fascist, racist, sexist and homophobic bigot. 

I do not know where to start because I am an intolerant person.

But since you are in line with Gurmat, you should know better. 

A Gursikh leads by example so like I said before please can you guide us.

And you are not those things. Your mind is intoxicated with those things. Naam is the Panacea. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And you are not those things. Your mind is intoxicated with those things. Naam is the Panacea. 

Please guide us

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And you don't think I naam Jaap daily.

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Please guide us

And you don't think I naam Jaap daily.

I don't bro. I fear not. I don't sense it from you except about ten minutes ago. Your posts are devoid of it and Gursikhi in general. That's what I've been tellimg you for months? Years?

You only reference the cultures and their thinking that have plagued Sikhi. You don't reference Sikhi bro. Just Sikhs through the imperialist lense past to present. 

You want to go backwards and model the Paanth after its opressors. Make Gurmukhs into succesful Kaliyugi Manmukhs bro. 

You admire the imperials Ji. Not the Gurus. Not Gursikhs, as far as I can tell. 

And its why your homework is what it is. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't bro. I fear not. I don't sense it from you except about ten minutes ago. Your posts are devoid of it and Gursikhi in general. That's what I've been tellimg you for months? Years?

That is because this is the wordly thread. This deals with contemporary issues.

I speak my mind. It maybe uncomfortable to some people then so be it.

I share my analysis with people here so we can connect the dots. 

You are a convert you see things from a different perspective, from an outsiders perspective. 

I see things differently because I have been brought up in the tradition. 

Your point of a view is valid as much as mine is.

I see this concept have similarities with Nirgun and Sargun in some ways. 

If you only knew what kind of thoughts go through my head and how Gurmat can be applied to so many things. 

Due to the nature of trolling, its monatized politicized nature, the way it focuses on the Paanth and this site combined with a known prolific troll whos banned that you're somehow a fan of...

Makes it impossible to know if you're talking to a person who is who they say they are. 

A person acting as many people.

Many people acting as a person. 

Many people acting not as who they are. 

But what is always obvious is when those people are not familiar with Gurmat, and when they have political agendas not in line with Gurmat. 

So I will treat you as you say you are. Descended from Sikhs but woefully ignorant of the treasure your ancestors embraced, you've yet to embrace. 

And I have done my best to turn you to the Gurmat that will help you best become a Sikh. 

The wretch only speaks to the wretched when Ji is busy. Take it from a wretch. Your understanding of Gurbani and Gurmat is less than wretched. 

I can tell where you've been and what you've been immersed in when you post. 

And it makes me fundamentally concerned about you on several levels bro. 

If you are who you say you are bro. Unplug yourself from all that current garbage and dive...dive into the Sarovar ...

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

see things differently because I have been brought up in the tradition. 

What I'm telling you is it doesn't show to the point I don't necessarily believe you. 

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

speak my mind

I know. That's what I've been telling you. And it sounds just like kaliyugi manmat.

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Your point of a view is valid as much as mine is

No. Our view is only valid to the degree it's in line with Gurmat. 

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What I'm telling you is it doesn't show to the point I don't necessarily believe you. 

I know. That's what I've been telling you. And it sounds just like kaliyugi manmat.

No. Our view is only valid to the degree it's in line with Gurmat. 

Where has my point of view not been in line with Gurmat. Where has it gone against Gurmat