Sikhs /Sikhi in UK vs USA

Premi5

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You got it wrong. 

I am also on the Guru's path.

You have the convert's zeal. 

You think were you were born into a Sikh race bro, and left your Father's house looking for wordly knowledge to improve Sikhi with. It doesn't work that way. 

You have to take Sharda and Gurmat when you leave. 

You're trying to be successul like the Kaliyugis bro. Model Gursikhi after them. It doesn't work that way. The world needs to model itself in Gursikhis image. 

@RanjeetAll of your politics rest on the Paanth modeling themselves after the failures that plague the world, that due to it's inverted nature...promotes the...wrong...attributes. 

The Ithias of Gursikhi holds the roots, combined especially with a living practice of Gurbani, to form the Paanth in the image the Gurus already sculpted it in. 

The one that is more powerful than the ways of this age or any age. The one that's in line with Gurmat and Gurbani. 

Not the beta males late attempt at imperialism. 

I've been telling you this. Do your homework bro please. You need it and we need you to need it too. 

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It would be painful for me to point that out to you again for everybody. 

Everyone has seen what I have written and if they said I was wrong they would have said so.

You took offence to that I mentioned Sudanese in Australia. I was not being offensive, that is a fact. I have relatives in Australia and recent Punjabi arrivals had altercation with them. They told me themselves. 

Because you met 1 Sudanese guy in Japan does not alter the fact that Sudanese in Australia have had problems. 

That is not racist because it hurt your sensibilities. 

If I say Sikhs in the UK had altercations with Pakistani Muslims and because someone met a very nice Pakistani chap in Dubai that they should be offended?

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich W. Nietzsche

You cannot model Dharam on Adharam to make it successful. It not only destroys the Dharam. It secures those that tried it into at best...a servent race...if not annihilated and either way no longer recognizable as a Dharmi. 

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Everyone has seen what I have written and if they said I was wrong they would have said so.

You took offence to that I mentioned Sudanese in Australia. I was not being offensive, that is a fact. I have relatives in Australia and recent Punjabi arrivals had altercation with them. They told me themselves. 

Because you met 1 Sudanese guy in Japan does not alter the fact that Sudanese in Australia have had problems. 

That is not racist because it hurt your sensibilities. 

If I say Sikhs in the UK had altercations with Pakistani Muslims and because someone met a very nice Pakistani chap in Dubai that they should be offended?

You have your threads crossed bro. Go study and write your post. 

Good luck Ji.