Sikhs /Sikhi in UK vs USA

Premi5

15 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@RanjeetAll of your politics rest on the Paanth modeling themselves after the failures that plague the world, that due to it's inverted nature...promotes the...wrong...attributes. 

The Ithias of Gursikhi holds the roots, combined especially with a living practice of Gurbani, to form the Paanth in the image the Gurus already sculpted it in. 

The one that is more powerful than the ways of this age or any age. The one that's in line with Gurmat and Gurbani. 

Not the beta males late attempt at imperialism. 

I've been telling you this. Do your homework bro please. You need it and we need you to need it too. 

You have not explained anything.

You have no answers. 

Your default is "in line with Gurmat", yet you cannot define where it is not.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

As per usual no answers. 

You wanted to keep threads straight and on topic, so you say, and you haven't done your homework bro. 

I think we both know the answer doesn't suit your agenda, it's okay the actual Sikhs here will get what I was saying and how it applies to your persona and this whole thread. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You wanted to keep threads straight and on topic, so you say, and you haven't done your homework bro. 

I think we both know the answer doesn't suit your agenda, it's okay the actual Sikhs here will get what I was saying and how it applies to your persona and this whole thread. 

You still evading the question. 

Stop skirting behind the "you haven't done your homework bro"

It makes you sound like a Pakhandi. 

10 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Just because I call out Cultural Marxism does not mean that I support Far Right Wing.

This is what people don't get, people on the left who are the real liberals are calling out the Cultural Marxists.

This ideology is turning people against each other. 

Words are powerful. When you start adopting the terminology of the far-right, you are implicitly (even if unwittingly) lending credence to their horseshyte, by looking like you've brought into their frameworks and conceptualisations to some degree. 

We have to start using and adopting our own language and frameworks for this battle. 

20 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Words are powerful. When you start adopting the terminology of the far-right, you are implicitly (even if unwittingly) lending credence to their horseshyte, by looking like you've brought into their frameworks and conceptualisations to some degree. 

We have to start using and adopting our own language and frameworks for this battle. 

Do you think Marxist doctrine is compatible with Sikhi. 

If I object to a totalitarian system, and a totalitarian ideology does that make  me right wing?

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Do you think Marxist doctrine is compatible with Sikhi. 

I think Sikhi is unique. If aspects of other cultures overlap with Sikhi, it doesn't mean we jump on the whole thing. I mean, we'd be overlapping with marxism on the principle of egalitarianism, but conversely we'd be overlapping with other cultures in terms of the importance placed on being heavily armed and ready for aggression.  We'd be on another planet (in comparison to marxist theory) in relation to spirituality (given it's atheism), but then any sort of anglo-abrahamic construct of 'religion' is as alien to Sikhi spirituality too. I mean look at those white-supremacist panchoday in the US - the c**ts actually believe they are decent Christian folk!!!! 

Seriously, I don't know if you are doing it unintentionally or subconsciously, but often you sound like one of those Piers Morgan type people. And the danger is that they will wheel out people like you, to obfuscate the fact that they are closet racists, who are hell bent on preserving their hegemony and privilege above all else. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think Sikhi is unique. If aspects of other cultures overlap with Sikhi, it doesn't mean we jump on the whole thing. I mean, we'd be overlapping with marxism on the principle of egalitarianism, but conversely we'd be overlapping with other cultures in terms of the importance placed on being heavily armed and ready for aggression.  We'd be on another planet (in comparison to marxist theory) in relation to spirituality (given it's atheism), but then any sort of anglo-abrahamic construct of 'religion' is as alien to Sikhi spirituality too. I mean look at those white-supremacist panchoday in the US - the c**ts actually believe they are decent Christian folk!!!! 

Seriously, I don't know if you are doing it unintentionally or subconsciously, but often you sound like one of those Piers Morgan type people. And the danger is that they will wheel out people like you, to obfuscate the fact that they are closet racists, who are hell bent on preserving their hegemony and privilege above all else. 

This is what is happening Dally. People who are on the political left and are liberal are now being accused of being far right. (They despise the far right)

They are being de-platformed and their freedom of speech is being curtailed and this is spreading. 

Think about some of the crude language you use sometimes on this forum.

If this was another forum, you would be accused of inciting hate speech and you would be de-platformed. 

You would be doxxed in that they will hunt you down and grass you up to your employers. 

I would hate for that to happen to you and even if we disagree, I would fight for your freedom to speak.