Covid in Panjab

19 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I get you. It's hard to find any solid info in all this, and yes, establishment people have milked this on multiple dimensions, not least handing out lucrative contracts to their friends. 

But I know a few people who caught this, and it wasn't pleasant. It would kill vulnerable people.   

Although misinfo is abound, I do think it exists, I do think it probably came about as a result of genetically tinkering about with the original virus in China. 

coronaviruses are one of the commonest causes of the common cold 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold#Causes

Causes

Viruses

220px-Coronaviruses_004_lores.jpg

Coronaviruses are a group of viruses known for causing the common cold. They have a halo or crown-like (corona) appearance when viewed under an electron microscope.

The common cold is an infection of the upper respiratory tract which can be caused by many different viruses. The most commonly implicated is a rhinovirus (30–80%), a type of picornavirus with 99 known serotypes.[30] Other commonly implicated viruses include human coronaviruses (≈ 15%),[31][32] influenza viruses (10–15%),[33][34][35] adenoviruses (5%),[33] human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), enteroviruses other than rhinoviruses, human parainfluenza viruses, and human metapneumovirus.[36] Frequently more than one virus is present.[37] In total, more than 200 viral types are associated with colds.[4]

36 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Causes

Viruses

Coronaviruses are a group of viruses known for causing the common cold. They have a halo or crown-like (corona) appearance when viewed under an electron microscope.

The common cold is an infection of the upper respiratory tract which can be caused by many different viruses. The most commonly implicated is a rhinovirus (30–80%), a type of picornavirus with 99 known serotypes.[30] Other commonly implicated viruses include human coronaviruses (≈ 15%),[31][32] influenza viruses (10–15%),[33][34][35] adenoviruses (5%),[33] human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), enteroviruses other than rhinoviruses, human parainfluenza viruses, and human metapneumovirus.[36] Frequently more than one virus is present.[37] In total, more than 200 viral types are associated with colds.[4]

So...everyone that said it was a cold was right? Lol. 

4 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Causes

Viruses

From what I've heard from some people who contracted it, it actually made breathing near impossible, so it's a bit more than a common cold for some people. Plus some people have been fatigued weeks/months later - we all know that symptoms of colds usually fully disappear within a week depending on the state of your immune system. 

52 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

For the record: I'm skeptical too, but certain brothers on other forums who've been posting for years (i.e. trustable) who caught it, say it's the real deal.

Seems like it's been suped up. 

Mainly I was having a chuckle because you'd think corona was a new prion disease from space or something unheard of the way the media touhed it. 

26 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Seems like it's been suped up. 

Mainly I was having a chuckle because you'd think corona was a new prion disease from space or something unheard of the way the media touhed it. 

It only takes a slight tweaking of a normal coronavirus's DNA to turn it into something else, which acts very different to the original form. No rocket science. 

What's 'suped up' mean bro? 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It only takes a slight tweaking of a normal coronavirus's DNA to turn it into something else, which acts very different to the original form. No rocket science. 

What's 'suped up' mean bro? 

That. 

Like when you get a car suped up, it's still a car, just with all the go faster stuff added with a rediculous muffler. 

On 6/9/2021 at 7:58 AM, dallysingh101 said:

Although misinfo is abound, I do think it exists, I do think it probably came about as a result of genetically tinkering about with the original virus in China. 

Seems like you were right, based on the fauci email leaks. Fauci was the american director of health dept in USA. 

It makes sense that it was made in lab. Because i have never heard of a virus spreading like that and year long. Usually viruses predominate in winter and cold climates.  Most plagues have been bacterial. Yes theres swine flu and the normal flu, which does kill many ppl. But mostly the vulnerable.  Because our bodies can usually fight off viruses. 

Looks like biological warfare is on the cards now. China started it and now most other countries will follow and secretly create their own stash. 

Ofc, its hard to know what to trust and this conspiracy theory could be wrong. It could just be a leak without any intention. But why make more virulent viruses? 

On 6/10/2021 at 3:31 PM, dallysingh101 said:

For the record: I'm skeptical too, but certain brothers on other forums who've been posting for years (i.e. trustable) who caught it, say it's the real deal.

How do you know they had it? The test is incredibly inaccurate and the symptoms are very broad (similar to a very bad flu)... Factor in that the flu and other coronaviruses at 40 plus cycles of amplification look can give positive results in the PCR.

But..and this is the big one for me. Do you know that before transplant surgery the docs give patients stress hormones (like cortisol ) to highly surpress the immune system (so that the transplant isnt rejected ). Now imagine 2 scenarios 

1) you get ill and they tell you it's a bad flu ...a very strong strain..do you go into deep stress and release loads of cortisol...staying awake at night etc? No

2) you get symtoms of the flu (or Rona) and they tell you it's Rona (via the flakey test or broad range symptoms)...and the media / politicians / systems make out it is a death sentence, when it is not for the vast majority of people. Now what does that do to your cortisol / stress levels and therefore your immune system.

Go see for yourself what stress does on the body and how 'surgeons' use those hormones in surgery .

The only people j know who say they had the 'rona' are the hypochondriac types, the ones who want attention or the fat ones who don't excercise or watch what they eat. 

If it was a real 'pandemic' then why is the 2020 global death rate nothing out of the ordinary ? 2007/8/9 was higher , once again stress killer millions because of the financial crash then . Go check global stat sites like statistica . 

Check out fauci's leaked emails ...he said masks don't work ..even when he was telling people they did . 

When there is so much deception...the truth must be scary for those doing the deceiving 

3 hours ago, imhosingh said:

How do you know they had it? The test is incredibly inaccurate and the symptoms are very broad (similar to a very bad flu)... Factor in that the flu and other coronaviruses at 40 plus cycles of amplification look can give positive results in the PCR.

But..and this is the big one for me. Do you know that before transplant surgery the docs give patients stress hormones (like cortisol ) to highly surpress the immune system (so that the transplant isnt rejected ). Now imagine 2 scenarios 

1) you get ill and they tell you it's a bad flu ...a very strong strain..do you go into deep stress and release loads of cortisol...staying awake at night etc? No

2) you get symtoms of the flu (or Rona) and they tell you it's Rona (via the flakey test or broad range symptoms)...and the media / politicians / systems make out it is a death sentence, when it is not for the vast majority of people. Now what does that do to your cortisol / stress levels and therefore your immune system.

Go see for yourself what stress does on the body and how 'surgeons' use those hormones in surgery .

The only people j know who say they had the 'rona' are the hypochondriac types, the ones who want attention or the fat ones who don't excercise or watch what they eat. 

If it was a real 'pandemic' then why is the 2020 global death rate nothing out of the ordinary ? 2007/8/9 was higher , once again stress killer millions because of the financial crash then . Go check global stat sites like statistica . 

Check out fauci's leaked emails ...he said masks don't work ..even when he was telling people they did . 

When there is so much deception...the truth must be scary for those doing the deceiving 

I hear you. I'm not ruling anything out. Looks like we're f**ked either way. Damned if we do, and damned if we don't. 

And even if the thing is real, when have politicians ever not exploited such things? Especially since in the run up to the pandemic there were so many ground level movements that were beginning to challenge the authorities. 

Even then, if you've got bazoorags in you family, or people with conditions, what decision can you make to protect them?