I want to get married

Guest Pyara

7 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I think Hajoor Sahib Singhs practised kripaan Pahul so that the local hindu women they married could partake food from them. another thing I heard of is called choola, so that wife and children can share food.

But don't "hindu" women become Sikh when they join in Anand Karaj and take Amrit? Not only Sikh, but Amritdhari?

Or they take "hindu" wives who remain "hindu"?

7 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

if boy has never had a partner, than it's much better to get a girl without any exes too.

Trust me, a girl with ex partners can screw your life up, regardless of if she is virgin or not.

I think that's wise, but if a girl let's say isn't a virgin, but truly is committed to a Gursikh lifestyle now, it doesn't have to be a deal breaker. 

I mean I'm already in that boat so it wouldn't bother me. 

But for you coming of age, fortunate virgins. 

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

But don't "hindu" women become Sikh when they join in Anand Karaj and take Amrit? Not only Sikh, but Amritdhari?

Or they take "hindu" wives who remain "hindu"?

I don’t believe in Kirpan Di Amrit, but the concept is that according to them, Women can’t be in proper Rehat and that only males can be proper Amritdhari Sikhs. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I think that's wise, but if a girl let's say isn't a virgin, but truly is committed to a Gursikh lifestyle now, it doesn't have to be a deal breaker. 

I mean I'm already in that boat so it wouldn't bother me. 

But for you coming of age, fortunate virgins. 

If Vaheguru wants someone to marry with a certain someone, it’s going to happen regardless, but personally for me, pre-marital affairs is a huge turn-off because of difference in morality and upbringing. 

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I don’t believe in Kirpan Di Amrit, but the concept is that according to them, Women can’t be in proper Rehat and that only males can be proper Amritdhari Sikhs. 

If Vaheguru wants someone to marry with a certain someone, it’s going to happen regardless, but personally for me, pre-marital affairs is a huge turn-off because of difference in morality and upbringing. 

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale makes clear Gurmat argument that there is no Kirpan Di Amrit. 

Second part amen, I get you on that. 

What about rape victims?

Widows?

Divorcees who were the Truthful one?

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Second part amen, I get you on that. 

What about rape victims?

Widows?

Divorcees who were the Truthful one?

7 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If Vaheguru wants someone to marry with a certain someone, it’s going to happen regardless. 

I still believe that even with preferences, people will make exceptions for someone they find “good enough”. But not always the best in my opinion. If someone has different morals regardless of religion, it will inevitably lead to conflicts. 

https://www.tribuneindia.com/classified/groomswanted

CL21059502
Professionally qualified match for NCR based Jat Sikh Randhawa boy, Oct. 1985 born, MBA, working in Media house job earning 15 lakh+ p.a., 5'-10", handsome and fit. Family well settled. Contact: 81304-10055, +65-81682360 (WhatsApp). Email id: amaninder.nagra@gmail.com

1 day ago

CL21060537
Well established Sikh Thind family seeking a match for their son, 27 years old, clean shaven, born and raised in the USA, Masters of Business Administration, 5'-11", seeking a girl from a well educated family, please send biodata and photograph WhatsApp: 016017206275, Email: navthindusa@gmail.com

1 day ago

CL21073219
Jat Sikh family seeking a professionally qualified beautiful, cultured Jat Sikh match for their Sweden born handsome, well-mannered son, age 29 Height 5-6" Bachelor in Civic Logistics and professional in supply chain. Please send biodata and photograph at navreet_31@hotmail.com. Marriage bureau excuse.

1 day ago

CL21073567
Suitable match for handsome Saraswat Brahmin boy Dec 91, Khanna born, 6', B.Tech (Mech), Higher education from  Canada, Business family settled India. 99961-78462, 72064-65903.

1 day ago

CL21073665
Well settled UK born and UK citizen Brahmin boy handsome, 27 yrs., 02.02.1994, 5'-11", seeking extremely beautiful bride. Email: lovelygoswami@hotmail.com WhatsApp: +447870806910.

1 day ago

CL21074066
24 Years / 6'-1" Brahmin Graduate Florida University boy American citizen service financial Company. Simple marriage. Chandigarh based family. Student/ Working in US, beautiful girl preferred. Upper cast no bar. Contact 94177-23394.

1 day ago

CL21074186
Wanted a beautiful, professionally qualified girl for fair, smart, handsome & non Manglik boy, February 1993 born/ 5'-10", Chartered Accountant in Ludhiana from reputed family of Malerkotla. Cont: 84378-63555, 88376-35822.

1 day ago

CL21074486
Suitable match for MBBS Doctor cleanshaven Jat Sikh handsome boy , 5'-11", March 1988 India born. Australian Resident Doctor. Visiting India early 2022. Whatsapp: 0061450086178.

1 day ago

6 hours ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.tribuneindia.com/classified/groomswanted

CL21059502
Professionally qualified match for NCR based Jat Sikh Randhawa boy, Oct. 1985 born, MBA, working in Media house job earning 15 lakh+ p.a., 5'-10", handsome and fit. Family well settled. Contact: 81304-10055, +65-81682360 (WhatsApp). Email id: amaninder.nagra@gmail.com

1 day ago

CL21060537
Well established Sikh Thind family seeking a match for their son, 27 years old, clean shaven, born and raised in the USA, Masters of Business Administration, 5'-11", seeking a girl from a well educated family, please send biodata and photograph WhatsApp: 016017206275, Email: navthindusa@gmail.com

1 day ago

CL21073219
Jat Sikh family seeking a professionally qualified beautiful, cultured Jat Sikh match for their Sweden born handsome, well-mannered son, age 29 Height 5-6" Bachelor in Civic Logistics and professional in supply chain. Please send biodata and photograph at navreet_31@hotmail.com. Marriage bureau excuse.

1 day ago

CL21073567
Suitable match for handsome Saraswat Brahmin boy Dec 91, Khanna born, 6', B.Tech (Mech), Higher education from  Canada, Business family settled India. 99961-78462, 72064-65903.

1 day ago

CL21073665
Well settled UK born and UK citizen Brahmin boy handsome, 27 yrs., 02.02.1994, 5'-11", seeking extremely beautiful bride. Email: lovelygoswami@hotmail.com WhatsApp: +447870806910.

1 day ago

CL21074066
24 Years / 6'-1" Brahmin Graduate Florida University boy American citizen service financial Company. Simple marriage. Chandigarh based family. Student/ Working in US, beautiful girl preferred. Upper cast no bar. Contact 94177-23394.

1 day ago

CL21074186
Wanted a beautiful, professionally qualified girl for fair, smart, handsome & non Manglik boy, February 1993 born/ 5'-10", Chartered Accountant in Ludhiana from reputed family of Malerkotla. Cont: 84378-63555, 88376-35822.

1 day ago

CL21074486
Suitable match for MBBS Doctor cleanshaven Jat Sikh handsome boy , 5'-11", March 1988 India born. Australian Resident Doctor. Visiting India early 2022. Whatsapp: 0061450086178.

1 day ago

I can't tell when you're trolling or not. You're a master.

Be careful

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10218077/Pictured-Student-centre-love-triangle-saw-one-teen-stab-another.html

EXCLUSIVE - Pictured: Student at centre of Warwick university halls of residence 'love triangle' that drove one suitor to stab another male student in 'fight for her affections'

• Anam Ausaf found herself at the centre of a suspected ‘love triangle’ dispute   
  • The first-year student only started Warwick university just seven weeks ago 
  • Man and woman were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder for the attack 
  • A man, 19, was in hospital with serious injuries but condition not life-threatening 

By JAMES FIELDING and VIVEK CHAUDHURY FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 19:32, 18 November 2021 | UPDATED: 20:48, 18 November 2021

Anam Ausaf found herself at the centre of a suspected ‘love triangle’ dispute which resulted in a vicious altercation in a Sherbourne residential building on the Warwick University campus.

The first-year student, who is from North London, only started at the university seven weeks ago but was left in tears following the fight between the two men, aged 18 and 19.

Anam Ausaf (pictured) found herself at the centre of a suspected ‘love triangle’ dispute which resulted in a vicious altercation in a Sherbourne residential building on the Warwick University campus

+4
  •  

Anam Ausaf (pictured) found herself at the centre of a suspected ‘love triangle’ dispute which resulted in a vicious altercation in a Sherbourne residential building on the Warwick University campus

The first-year student (pictured), who is from North London, only started at the university seven weeks ago but was left in tears following the fight between the two men, aged 18 and 19

+4
  •  

The first-year student (pictured), who is from North London, only started at the university seven weeks ago but was left in tears following the fight between the two men, aged 18 and 19

Armed officers rushed to the scene on Wednesday afternoon and evacuated students living nearby as ambulance crews dealt with the injured man.