I want to get married

Guest Pyara

42 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

'shades' of Mundill Mahil 

That was a little more sinister and disturbing. There was a premeditated element to that, in as much the victim heading towards an inevitable doom by being lured to their death, but, yes, the comparison is apt. This one looks like a typical normie witch with the layers of makeup and poses for social media.

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That was a little more sinister and disturbing. There was a premeditated element to that, in as much the victim heading towards an inevitable doom by being lured to their death, but, yes, the comparison is apt. This one looks like a typical normie witch with the layers of makeup and poses for social media.

Article I posted makes it seem that Anam was a silent  and passive bystander. 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

You think she wasn't texting back and forth between the two guys leading up to the fateful stabbing? Does she look like a passive bystander to you? Did they just decide to settle their differences with a good old fashioned duel to the death? Wake up, bro. It's early days but I'd very surprised if she wasn't playing both of them. Clearly, I don't think she ordered them to stab each other, but her behaviour most certainly lead to the rising tensions between the two.

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You think she wasn't texting back and forth between the two guys leading up to the fateful stabbing? Does she look like a passive bystander to you? Did they just decide to settle their differences with a good old fashioned duel to the death? Wake up, bro. It's early days but I'd very surprised if she wasn't playing both of them. Clearly, I don't think she ordered them to stab each other, but her behaviour most certainly lead to the rising tensions between the two.

It's like a David Attenborough documentary when the males fight for the mating rights over the female.

We humans like to think we are above animals, lol

54 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

When people don’t have spirituality and Guru Sahib with them, they will do these type of putte kam. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sorry if I wasn't being clear, I meant it sarcastically !

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10220553/Jealous-woman-28-poured-acid-sleeping-boyfriend.html

Jealous woman is jailed for 14 years after scarring her boyfriend for life by pouring acid on him while he slept because she WRONGLY thought he was having an affair

• Esther Afrifa bought a litre of sulphuric acid from a website to prepare for attack 
  • Threw it on Kelvin Pogo at 3.30am while he was sleeping, leaving him wounded
  • She then attacked him again while he was lying on a sofa already badly injured 
  • He said: 'She used to be my world and she did this to me - I can't understand it'

By RORY TINGLE, HOME AFFAIRS CORRESPONDENT FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:59, 19 November 2021 | UPDATED: 13:53, 19 November 2021

A jealous woman doused her sleeping boyfriend with acid and then attacked him a second time while he was lying wounded after mistakenly believing he was having an affair. 

Esther Afrifa, 28, who has been jailed for 14 years, bought a litre of sulphuric acid from the Internet and left it by her bedside ready to attack 29-year-old Kelvin Pogo at their home in Wembley, north London

After the first attack, Afrifa went to extraordinary lengths to stop Mr Pogo getting medical treatment, leaving him with lifechanging injuries that have left him plagued by suicidal thoughts. 

Mr Pogo told the Standard: 'Every day I wake up is like the day she attacked me. It's like time has stopped. 

'Every time there is a knock at the door I'm scared someone is going to hurt me. She used to be my world and she did this to me. I just can't understand it.' 

50706183-10220553-image-m-2_163732855725

+3
  •  

Kelvin Pogo, 29, was doused with acid by his girlfriend after she mistakenly thought he was having an affair 

Esther Afrifa, 28

+3
  •  

Afrifa went to extraordinary lengths to stop Mr Pogo getting medical treatment, leaving him with lifechanging injuries that have left him plagued by suicidal thoughts 

Afrifa poured acid onto Mr Pogo's chest at 3.30am on December 22, 2019 and it quickly burned through his t-shirt, a trial at Harrow Crown Court heard. 

At first he did not realise his girlfriend was responsible and asked her to get help before pouring holy water on his wounds. 

She pretended to call 999, blocked his friends from calling, and cancelled a taxi that was due to take him to hospital. 

Afrifa struck again while Mr Pogo lay resting on the sofa with already painful wounds, pouring more acid over his face and body. 

He ran from the flat screaming and was helped by a passing stranger who got him medical help.   

The boyfriend - who Afrifa wrongly believed was sleeping with a university classmate - said she also tried to get him to drink acid from a Nike sports bottle but he was only saved due to his distrust of tap water since his childhood in Africa. 

On 11/11/2021 at 12:30 PM, Premi5 said:

Looks like this one wanted the money maybe. But, please, keep the 'Kaur' out of your name ! ?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/widow-millionaire-called-a-b-25301092

The four children of the late Fiaz Ali Shah are locked in a court battle with their father's former partner over his estate

The four children of the late Fiaz Ali Shah are locked in a court battle with their father's former partner over his estate (

Image: Champion News)

Millionaire's widow called a 'b****' by stepdaughter in feud over his fortune

By
Nev Ayling
  • 13:47, 26 Oct 2021
  • UPDATED14:00, 26 Oct 2021

Srendarjit Kaur Jassal, 57, claims she is entitled to inheritance after 20 years of marriage to her husband, but his children claim they were not together for the years before his death

The widow of a millionaire businessman has been called "a b****" by her stepdaughter as they battle over the will.

Srendarjit Kaur Jassal is fighting to have access to the fortune left behind by the father-of-four, Fiaz Ali Shah, 64, who tragically passed away from a brain haemorrhage last year.

Following his death, he left his fortune to his only son Sajad Ali Shah in his will and completely left out his wife Srendarjit Kaur Jassal.

Mr Shah’s three daughters Sabrina, Sofia and Shabana were also not named as beneficiaries in their dad's 2018 last will.

However, all four children say that he set up a “secret trust” to cover their needs and agree their step-mum should get nothing.

The millionaire's children, who are all from a previous marriage, claim Mrs Jassal, 57, had split from their dad years before he died and should not be entitled to anything.

But Mrs Jassal now suing Sajad and Shabana Shah, who are both executors of their father’s will.

The children claim that Srendarjit Kaur Jassal had been separated from their father in the years leading up to his death

The children claim that Srendarjit Kaur Jassal had been separated from their father in the years leading up to his death ( 

Image: 

Champion News)

She is claiming that she rightfully deserves a “reasonable provision” from her dead husband's estate and that her relationship with her husband was strong to the end.

She makes this claim under the 1975 Inheritance Act since they lived together as husband and wife in the years leading up to his death.

The stepmum told the High Court that she had a loving text message that she received from Mr Shah on Valentines Day the same year he died to prove it.

Shabana Shah admitted to branding her stepmum "a <banned word filter activated>" in a text message, but denies that she thinks she dislikes her because she was "an interloper".

Mr Shah died in March 2020 leaving behind properties and a fortune that amounted to £1.1million cash.

Mrs Jassal's lawyer, Andrew Morrell, told the court Mr Shah provided financially for his wife, with the widow insisting that they always lived together and had a loving relationship.

The pair had been together for 20 years and married under Islamic law, claimed Mr Morrell.

However, daughter Shabana Shah told the judge: "They were together until 2012, but after that they broke up."

Ms Shah said her dad’s relationship with Ms Jassall was “not serious" but admitted to not liking some of her stepmums behaviour and treatment of her father.

She also admitted sending her sister Sofia a text about their stepmum reading: “OMG she is a b****”.

“I did say that,” she told the court, explaining that she had been upset because Mrs Jassal was denying access to her poorly dad.

“I was supposed to see him in hospital but I was told that I wasn't allowed to,” she explained.

Mr Shah's son, Sajad, supported this and said “she got kicked out in 2012.”

“They broke up in 2012. It had been boiling over for a long time and I would say they were having big problems from about 2009," he told the judge, Deputy Master Matthew Marsh.

Oliver Ingham, for the siblings, told the judge: “She was not living with Mr Shah in the same household for the two years immediately prior to his death at all - let alone as ‘husband and wife’.”

Their relationship was “complicated and variable”, said Mr Ingham, labelling it “on again off again”.

But Mrs Jassal's barrister brought the court to the hundreds of text messages between the couple over the five years leading up to Mr Shah’s death.

Some of them were loving and some revealed the “mundane” details of settled domestic life.

“There are times when the claimant complains that the deceased was not doing the washing up, complaining of him eating McDonalds or pre-packed pickles, or just the deceased asking the claimant to leave the cabbage cooking as he is home in 15 minutes.

“But there are many, many expressions of love and affection. For example, on their last Valentine’s day, the deceased texted: 'But I still love you, no one can love you like me'.”

Mrs Jassal was financially dependant on her husband for 20 years and has “virtually no financial resources” of her own.

She also cannot work due to medical complaints which her barrister feels means she is entitled to a “very significant payment from the estate."

Mr Morrell also challenged the existence of any “secret trust” designed to benefit all Mr Shah’s offspring.

In response, the sibling's barrister was in line with Islamic practice that his son would inherit his dad’s fortune but then distribute it fairly among his family

The judge has now reserved his ruling in the case to be given at a later date.

https://www.easterneye.biz/widow-of-millionaire-wins-385000-slice-of-his-fortune-but-now-faces-jail/

THE unmarried ‘widow’ of a millionaire has won a £400,000 share of his fortune in a court fight with his children, but now faces jail as her own evidence revealed she was a benefits cheat, The Daily Mail reported.

Srendarjit Kaur Jassal, 57, fought for her share from her late husband Fiaz Ali Shah’s, 64, wealth after he died of a brain haemorrhage last year and left all of his fortune to his only son, Sajad Ali Shah.

London’s High court heard that Fiaz Ali Shah died in April 2020 as the UK lurched into lockdown, leaving behind a property portfolio and £1.1 million in the bank.

According to the report, Jassal had been married to Shah in an Islamic ceremony more than 20 years ago, but the couple never underwent a civil marriage and so were not legally bound as husband-and-wife.

She sued for a payout from his wealth, insisting they had lived together as spouses and she was entitled to be supported despite being cut out of his will.

A judge at the High Court ruled in her favour, accepting her evidence that the couple had lived together as ‘husband and wife’ and handing her a £385,000 payout, The Mail report added.

However, the court had found out that Jassal had committed ‘very serious’ fraud by pretending to her local authority that she and Shah were not co-habiting in order to fraudulently claim housing benefit.

Judge Marsh ordered that a transcript of the judgment and her own evidence, in which she admitted housing benefit fraud, should be sent to the authorities for investigation.

He ordered that details of her ‘very serious’ dishonesty be passed on to her local council, the DWP and HMRC for investigation.

And he ordered that £200,000 of her payout be held back to give the authorities the chance to make a claim against her to recoup any wrongly paid benefits.